Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confrontation

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 3 - Confrontation

Chapter 3 - Confrontation


Chapter 3

Confrontation



After they deactivated the second tower in the forest sector they went to the desert sector.

“The first tower is northeast from here”, said Jeremy as they rode through the windy desert. Little did they know that X.A.N.A. was planning a special surprise for them later.

“I see it up ahead! There are three hornets and a crab!” said Ulrick.

“Odd, you and Yumi take the hornets. Ulrich, you take the crab” answered Jeremy. Ulrich jumped off and did a super sprint up behind the crab. He jumped on top of it and stabbed it right in the center. Yumi launched her fans, one missed but the other hit a hornet. Odd started firing but missed. Then a hornet hit Yumi.

“Yumi, you just lost fifteen life points!” yelled Jeremy. She launched her fans again and hit one. The last hornet fired at Ulrich, but he blocked each shot giving Odd the time he needed to aim and fire. He hit the hornet and the tower was theirs. Once Aelita deactivated the tower they headed for the next one.

“Jeremy, where's the tower?” asked Ulrich.

“According to the holo-screen it should be right in front of us”, replied Jeremy. Aelita got off her vehicle, but when she took a step her foot sunk into the ground.

“Aelita!” yelled Jeremy.

“I've got you!” said Yumi as she grabbed Aelita's hand and pulled her out of the sand.

“Quicksand!” said Ulrich. Then, no one said another word for they were staring at the creature rising from the quicksand. It was the cyborg.

“Uh Oh! X.A.N.A. must of used the scanners to put the cyborg in Lyoko. It isn't like a monster either, it has lifepoints too.” said Jeremy.

“This will be fun”, said Odd.

“This will be very dangerous, Odd! We need to be as strategic as possible. Aelita, I made you a weapon in case of an emergency like this. It's a bracelet that shoots a ring of energy. Just concentrate on it and it should fire.” said Jeremy.

“ Thanks Jeremy!” replied Aelita. With that they attacked, Yumi unleashed her fans, Odd started firing, and Ulrich dashed across the sand at it. Yet, Aelita had trouble getting her bracelet to fire and almost shot Odd. Unfortunately, Odd's shots did not effect its steel armor. Jeremy hacked into its programming and removed the cyborg's life point settings. Ulrich used triplicate and all three of him jumped and slashed the cyborg. One of him ended up removing its left arm. Then something unexpected happened. The cyborg caught Yumi's fans and launched them back hitting Odd. Luckily, while the cyborg launched the fans at Odd, Ulrich and his clones merged and he jumped and lopped off the cyborg's head. It sunk into the quicksand and disappeared.

“Good job Ulrich!” said Jeremy.

“You were great”, said Yumi.

“Thanks”, said Ulrich.

“Now, according to the screen, it should be in the middle of the quicksand”, said Jeremy.

“Maybe its below the sand”, said Aelita.

“Well there's only one way to find out”, said Odd as he hopped into the sand and sunk below it.

“Odd!” yelled Ulrich.

“According to the screen he's still here”, said Jeremy. With that they all hoped into the sand. When they sunk under the sand, they fell into a big chamber where the tower was. Aelita then deactivated the tower and they headed to the ice sector.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment