Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Aelita To The Rescue

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 4 - Aelita To The Rescue

Chapter 4 - Aelita To The Rescue


Chapter 4

Aelita To The Rescue



“The tower should be at the end of this slide”, said Jeremy.

“Yes! Finally some real fun!” said Odd.

“Odd, will you ever be serious for once in your life?” asked Yumi.

“No”, he replied as he jumped into the slide. They quickly followed him down the slide. It was full of twists and turns and the echo was so loud that all sound was blocked out by Odd's laugh. They flew out of the slide and landed right by the tower. Just then two blocks walked out from behind the tower.

“I'll take the one on the left”, said Ulrich.

“And I'll take the one on the right”, added Yumi.

“Aaawwww, that leaves none for me!” said Odd. With that Yumi jumped up and did a spin releasing her fans and Ulrich charged for his block. Yumi's block launched rings of fire at her. She dodged them while her fans flew through them and hit the block.

Meanwhile Ulrich dodged shots but one hit him and he fell over. Odd immediately took that chance and shot the block, killing it.

“You okay Ulrich?” asked Yumi.

“Fine…. Hey Odd that was my monster!” replied Ulrich.

“Sorry!” said Odd with a chuckle. Then, Aelita entered the tower and deactivated it. After that, they headed for the next tower.

“It shouldn't be far now”, said Jeremy. Yet, after he said that, suddenly they all got shot down. First Odd, then Yumi and Ulrich, and lastly, Jeremy and Aelita. It was a herd of crabs! Half of them circled Odd, and the other half circled Yumi and Ulrich. Yet for some reason none circled Jeremy and Aelita. Then from behind a pillar came the skitsazowa! It immediately grabbed Jeremy.

“Jeremy!” Aelita yelled. Unfortunately, this time no one was around to stop the skitsazowa. All the crabs were ready to fire, and with so many, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich were done for.

“Yumi, there's something I need to tell you”, said Ulrich.

“What is it?” asked Yumi.

“Yumi…. I've always cared for you and well….”, said Ulrich nervously.

“Oh Ulrich! I feel the same way!”, answered Yumi as she kissed him. They hugged each other and didn't let go for they both didn't want to lose each other to the crabs.

Meanwhile, Aelita was panicking. She didn't know what to do. Everyone needed her help. Especially Jeremy, since she promised she wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. Then she remembered the bracelet. So, she took her hand and aimed at the skitsazowa.

“You release him!” she yelled. And then, miraculously, she fired at the skitsazowa, freeing Jeremy. After that, she immediately ran for the crabs. And then, as if by some hidden force, she jumped high into the air and fired at the crabs. She was able to free Odd, who jumped onto the other crabs and shot each one just before they shot Yumi and Ulrich.

“Thanks Odd”, said Ulrich and Yumi.

“It was nothing, I couldn't of done it without Aelita”, said Odd.

“Jeremy, wake up”, said Aelita.

“Aelita…”, said Jeremy as he awoke.

“O thank heavens!” she said. Then she hugged him. Yumi smiled at Ulrich, and he smiled back. Odd just stood there trying to take it all in. Then they went to the tower and Aelita deactivated it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on October 21, 2005, 5:19:11 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlhey, you didn't change the thing about Yumi and Olrich!! i told you: too rushed! In my opinion, anywayz. But still good, I got a good laugh outta it. lolz. Thankz again for the scannings! gimme some more chapters here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!