Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Its Revenge

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 5 - Its Revenge

Chapter 5 - Its Revenge


Chapter 5

Its Revenge



“Okay! The first tower should be coming into view soon”, said Jeremy.

“I see it”, replied Yumi, “ and there are no monsters in sight!”

“Don't get your hopes up”, said Ulrich, “he'll surprise us with something.” As they got closer shots flew from behind them and missed. It was three hornets and a megatank not far behind.

“Yumi, you and Odd take the hornets, Ulrich you take the megatank, Aelita and I will head for the tower”, said Jeremy with a commanding voice. Ulrich hopped off the cycle and sprinted for the tank.

“You got it sir!” answered Odd. Suddenly, Odd turned around and headed for the hornets while Yumi followed.

“Take this you bug!” yelled Odd as he shot a hornet like a sniper gun leaving two behind. Then it was Yumi's turn. She took out her fans and with a “Hiya!” she unleashed their fury. Just then, her cycle was shot down by a hornet. Yet, that hornet didn't have time to enjoy its success, for a second later Yumi's fan went crashing into its skull. Yumi fell to the ground but was unharmed. Then a shot came out of nowhere and killed the last hornet. It was Aelita riding towards the tower with Jeremy.

“She's getting good”, said Odd.

As Ulrich dashed up to the tank it opened and released a shot. Ulrich's foot almost didn't get past the wall of energy. It shot again and again, and continued this process. Yet, Ulrich skillfully weaved between each shot. Then, as he got close and the monster charged for another shot, he threw his sword like a spear right into its eye. Stopping it from nearly killing him and endangering the lives of his pals. Aelita headed into the tower and deactivated it.

As they came up to the next tower they noticed it was unguarded. X.A.N.A. did not even virtualize any monsters.

“It has to be a trap”, said Aelita. Just then, a creature emerged from inside the tower. It was the cyborg!

“I thought we killed you!” yelled Odd. It jumped into the air and before it hit anyone, slowly stopped and hovered for a second. Then, even though it was missing it's head, it spoke, in a robotic voice that sounded like the principal's daughter.

“Odd, enough!” she yelled as she punched him, sending him flying, “I am sick of you insulting me!!!” She hit the others aside and chased after Odd. He hit a rock and skidded against the ground. Yet, she wasn't done with him yet. She picked him up and punched him so hard he flew off the plateau. He fell and almost died, but Aelita and Jeremy caught him on the Overboard. Then she dashed towards Ulrich and punched him high into the air. She jumped up above him and yelled, “I'm dumping you!” as she sent him flying towards the ground.

“No one messes with my boyfriend! HIYA!!!” yelled Yumi and she sent her fans raging towards Sissy. The fans dug into her chest making her send out a shier scream of hatred. Seeing the peril her friends were in Aelita jumped off the Overboard and ran towards Sissy who now fell to the ground, but acted as if it was nothing. Then Sissy picked up Yumi by the neck.

“It's time for you to stop picking on us!” yelled Aelita as she fired, with a hatred no one had ever seen in her before. But, the shot was nothing to Sissy as it hit her.

“Do you really think you, a wimpy, little girl, can harm me!” answered Sissy as she dropped Yumi.

“Maybe not, but maybe me, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd can!” said Aelita.

“Bring it on”, replied Sissy. With that, Ulrich jumped from behind and slashed her in the back. Yumi sent her fans whirling into her chest again followed by something very unexpected. Aelita fired her ring shot just before Odd jumped in front of her firing a shot in the center of the ring. This amazing shot hit Sissy in the chest as well, making a huge blow. Sissy fell on her knees and grabbed at her chest.

“I… will… not… DIE!!!!!” she roared with the strength of thunder. But, after that she spoke no longer and all was still, for Ulrich's sword was sticking out of her neck. Then, Sissy devirtualized and fell out of the scanner perfectly asleep. The cyborg was gone and the tower was theirs.








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on October 24, 2005, 8:56:59 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlgood, except Yumi would SO not say "my boyfriend" okay? didn't we discuss this before? KIDDING! lolz pretty good.