Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Code

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 6 - The Code

Chapter 6 - The Code


Chapter 6

The Code



“Okay, I'm entering the code to go to Sector 5, SCIPIO”, said Jeremy.

“Aww man! I hate this ride”, said Odd. Suddenly the transporter appeared and picked them up. Then it flew back across the mountain sector and into Sector 5, The Core Zone.

“I feel sick!” said Odd.

“Okay you guys, be alert. X.A.N.A. does not want us to shut down his program. So, he will do everything he can to stop us”, said Jeremy seriously.

“We can stop him”, answered Ulrich.

“Okay, the doors opening and the countdown's beginning. We have three minutes to get out of the Core Zone” said Jeremy.

“Let's go”, replied Aelita. They hurried down the corridor and into one of the rooms. It was a big circular room that you could not see the bottom to and a stairwell went down along the side.

“The switch should be at the bottom of the stairwell, but be careful. It's probably booby trapped”, said Jeremy. Suddenly, two shots were fired from above them.

“Look out!” yelled Odd as he jumped in front of Jeremy and was hit. He fell to the ground and disintegrated.

“Odd!” yelled Ulrich.

“There's no time! We have to go on!” said Yumi. They ran down the stairs and when they touched a step, it started to shrink into the wall. They ran down as fast as they could with the crawler close behind. It fired at them, but Ulrich deflected its shots. Then, Yumi threw a fan at it and killed it. Yet then, two more crawlers appeared. Luckily, they were able to see the bottom of the stairs. Aelita turned around and started firing and after a few shots killed one, but the other was too evasive. They got to the bottom and hit the switch. The countdown ended and the door opened. They ran out on to the platform, but the crawler followed.

“I'll take him! You guys go on!” said Ulrich in a demanding voice.

“Ulrich…” answered Yumi.

“I'll be fine! Go on!” he answered. Then he kissed her on the cheek. The crawler walked on to the platform just as they hopped onto track transporter. They watched Ulrich as he fought but, was shot down and disappeared from view.

“Don't worry Yumi, we will find a way to bring them back”, said Aelita in a comforting voice. Yumi started to cry, but when she remembered Ulrich's words she stopped. The transporter stopped at their destination and they walked out to the access point. Yet just then three flying mantises hatched.

“Jeremy, you find the program, Yumi and I will fight the mantises”, said Aelita. Jeremy started searching the core for the program while Aelita started firing and Yumi prepared to launch her fans. The mantises started firing, but Yumi deflected their shot. One came close and almost flew into them. But, they ducked and then Yumi jumped onto it.

“This is for Ulrich!” she yelled as she stabbed it with one of her fans and hopped onto another.

This is for Odd!” and she stabbed it. Then she hopped back onto the platform, but when she landed the third mantis hit her.

“Yumi!” Aelita yelled.

“You guys can do it. And at least now I can be with Ulri…” answered Yumi as she disintegrated. Then Aelita, with much hatred for X.A.N.A., shot the third mantis and killed it.

“We did it Aelita!” said Jeremy as he kissed her on the cheek.

“Have you found the program yet?” asked Aelita.

“Almost… found it!” he replied.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” yelled a strange voice. Suddenly, the sector darkened and one of the four tunnels emptied and a blast of black energy came towards them.

“Jeremy!” yelled Aelita as she hugged him tightly.

“You won't hurt them X.A.N.A.!” yelled a voice that sounded like Ulrich. Suddenly, a white shield blocked the blast.



Here we are, going far

To save all that we love

If we keep what we've got, we will make it through

Here we are like a star shining bright on your world today

Make evil go away



“This is for all the people you hurt!” said a voice like Odd's.

“The students”, said Ulrich.

“The city”, said Odd

“My family” said another voice like Yumi's. Slowly, the shield of Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd pushed back the blast.

“Now let's end this, Jeremy”, said Ulrich.

“You got it, Ulrich…Code: Lyoko!” replied Jeremy as he entered the code. Suddenly, the sector returned to normal. The cyborgs shut down and the students were released. The city was silent after much violence.

“Return to the past now!” said Jeremy as he executed the program. Then, from deep within the core zone, the time warp spread past sector five, past Lyoko, and beyond the city. Everything was back to normal and miraculously, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich lived. In a way, it is as if the supercomputer didn't want them to die. Luckily, they saved the day once again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on March 2, 2006, 8:53:21 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story keep up the work

RavenGothGirl on October 24, 2005, 9:04:12 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlAWWWWW!!!! *glomps* aweosmeness!!!!! you use the word "yet" a wee bit too much and you didn't really explain what happened to Olrich, Yumi and Odd, but w/e, I LOVED THE ENDING!!!!!!

btw, if you use song lyrics, put them in italics, just for future reference.