Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is a story I wrote about how Odd and Sissy fall in love based on the ep where they are cyber dating. My friend, RavenGothGirl, edited this story. She drew a pic for it and you should really check it out.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Odd Feelings



It was about 8 p.m. and Odd was laying on his bed petting Kiwi when Ulrich walked in.

“Hey Odd,” Ulrich greeted his friend and roommate.

“Hey!” he replied.

“You psyched about the dance tomorrow?” asked Ulrich. He was sure psyched about it.

“Not really… say, did you ask Yumi?” Odd questioned.

“Yes, and she said yes,” said Ulrich excitedly.

“Finally! I thought you would never ask!” complained Odd.

“Well, did you ask anyone?” Ulrich asked his friend.

“No,” he responded with a sigh.

“You could always ask Sissy,” he suggested “I already turned her down 5 times today. And besides, you really liked her on the internet,” he said.

“Me and Sissy!” Odd shouted in disbelief.

“O come on, Odd! I know you have feelings for her,” he replied.

“I…I don't want to talk about it,” mumbled Odd as he rolled over and soon was fast asleep.

The next day, class was canceled because of the dance. The gang was eating lunch in the cafeteria, and there was talk of the dance all around them.

“Jeremy, are there any problems in Lyoko?” Aelita asked.

“Not one in sight!” he happily replied.

“That's a relief. At least, we can enjoy the dance without worrying about X.A.N.A.,” said Yumi. Just then, Sissy walked into the cafeteria and Odd watched her intently.

“Well, I'm gonna check out Lyoko,” Jeremy informed the rest of the group “You know, just in case. See ya!”

“I'll see you tonight, Ulrich. Me and Aelita are gonna get our hair done, right?” Yumi inquired. Aelita nodded and they set off.

“Odd, now's your chance! Ask her!” snapped Ulrich.

“Ulrich, I can't,” sighed Odd as he got up and left. Ulrich, now alone, just sat there playing with his unappetizing food when William walked up to him.

“Hey, Ulrich,” greeted William.

“Hey,” he replied.

“Did you ask Yumi to the dance?” asked William coolly.

“Yes, yes I did, and we're going together,” he answered.

“Good,” William smiled “cause if didn't, I would have asked her,” he said over his shoulder as he walked away.

Later, the sun was beginning to set and the guys were waiting for Yumi and Aelita to arrive. Sissy was sitting down alone on the other side of the gym. Apparently, since Nickelous and Herb hadn't come, she had no one to hang out with. Odd couldn't help staring at her: she looked beautiful to him. Then, the two girls of the group arrived.

“Wow! You two look great!” commented Ulrich. The two girls blushed and smiled.

“Care to dance, Aelita?” asked Jeremy. He held out his hand and she shyly took it. They walked out onto the dance floor. She put her arms around his neck and he put his hands on her waist. Neither said a word, they just smiled. After a minute or two Aelita put her head on his shoulder and she closed her eyes as they danced. The other watched them for a moment, and then the song changed to “My Immortal” by Evanescense. Ulrich saw this as an opportunity and held out his hand for Yumi to take.

“Care to join me?” he asked her and she took his hand.

“Ask her Odd!” he mumbled as he walked out onto the dance floor with Yumi. She put her arms around his neck and he put his arms on her waist as Jeremy and Aelita had done. They kept smiling and blushing at each other as they danced. Odd kept watching them and he looked to where Sissy had been sitting before. She was still there. By some strange force inside him he started walking towards her.

“Odd, can I help you?” she asked sweetly when he reached her.

“Uhhh…do you wanna dance?” he asked bashfully. He could fight any of X.A.N.A.'s monsters without a problem, but asking a girl to dance used up all the courage he had inside him.

“Uhh…well…I suppose so,” she said surprised. As they started to dance they each blushed. But when they realized they were both blushing they each relaxed a little. They both just smiled and looked into each other's eyes.

“Are my eyes deceiving me or are Odd and Sissy dancing!?” questioned Yumi in disbelief. Just then, Ulrich kissed her on the cheek.

“The only thing I see is you,” he answered softly. Yumi blushed a very bright red. A few feet away, Odd and Sissy had relaxed enough to talk a bit.

“Sissy, did you have an online date?” Odd asked the pretty girl.

“Uh! How would you know about that?” she asked back.

“Well…you're lookin at him!” he replied. Neither said anything, they just stared at each other more.

The song ended and another slow song started up. It was “Could It Be” by Christy Carlson Romano. They kept on looking at each other and smiled. Then, Odd moved towards her and closed her eyes. He placed his lips on hers in a soft kiss and their lips didn't move apart. They just kept dancing.



Could it be you and I never imagined?

Could it be, suddenly, I'm falling for you?

Could it be you were right here beside me and I never knew?

Could it be that it's true that it's you?



Sissy moved away from Odd for a moment. She stared at him with a smile, then she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.

“Is it me, or did Sissy and Odd belong together all along?” Aelita asked Jeremy.

“I think you're right Aelita…I think you're right…” answered Jeremy as he kissed her on the top of her head.








Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LyokoKenshin on January 20, 2006, 11:45:05 PM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinyou will neva!!! kill me, RGG!!!!!!!!

LyokoKenshin on January 20, 2006, 11:44:53 PM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinyou will neva!!! kill me, RGG!!!!!!!!

RavenGothGirl on December 2, 2005, 4:58:42 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlyou hardly took any of my stuff out, just that one line that you complained to me about ha! I really like this story a lot, I have to say, not because I edited it or because it was written by one of my best friends, but it's really good and has a LOTTTT of romance and it's so cute!! brings back memories.....

wow, when I read your comment only then did I realize how wierd it would be if Odd+Aelita dated! wow! btw I don't really like Aelita either, cuz 1. she stopped Yumi+Ulrich's kiss that one time and 2. she's an uber-wuss!! which is more of a wuss than LyokoKenshin lolz j/k (never mess with a chick with high heels, steel-tiped boots, or even just regular boots. and never hit a girl, cuz they'll hit ya back twice as hard. Just ask LyokoKenshin, he knows, I practically kill him each day lolz)

Also I looooooove this song!!! Thankz for getting it on CD for me, LK!!!

LyokoKenshin on November 29, 2005, 8:13:43 AM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshincome on, u kno jeremy and aelita must be 2gether 4ever

Odd_xo on November 25, 2005, 2:00:08 AM

Odd_xo on
Odd_xo-eye twitch- Zeh Homigawd... I remember that episode... I drew a really sad picture of my friends character at a dance, and Odd and Sissy are dancing while she's in the corner. I made a little poem for it. Here it is.

I took your word, I took your trust.
You said you'd never hurt me.
I felt so lost, I felt so cold.
I think you'll never see.
How much it hurts, how much I care.
About your feelings for her.
Because you lied, because you said, because your voice is in my head.
I'll never take you back, for sure.

o_o Sorry. Cute, but I'm not a OxS fan. To be honest, if Odd were paired up with anyone, I would say, even IF I hate this girl to death, Odd and Aelita, but that'd be really wierd because they "cousins" on campus so... Odd's better off a bachelor. xD Peace and Sugar Cookies.

LyokoKenshin on November 18, 2005, 7:35:23 AM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinCheck out RavenGothGirl's pic for this story. thx 4 editing it RGG!!!