Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Not So Merry Christmas

This is a christmas story about the Code Lyoko Gang. This story was typed and edited by my friend RavenGothGirl.

Chapter 1 - A Not So Merry Christmas

Chapter 1 - A Not So Merry Christmas


A Not So Merry Christmas

Disclaimer: Neither LyokoKenshin nor RavenGothGirl own Code: Lyoko or any related titles. Lolz. Just so you know, LyokoKenshin wrote this and I, RavenGothGirl, typed it up and edited it a bit.







It was Christmas Eve at Kadac Academy. Snow covered every inch of the ground in a blanket of white. Classes were cut for a week, and everywhere you looked people were giving gifts and spreading joy. But Aelita was a bit confused by all of this. She walked into Jeremy's room where he was sitting at his computer as he always was.

"Jeremy, what is 'Christmas'?" she asked curiously.

"It's the time of year when everyone gives gifts and spends a lot of time together," he said, although he was glued to his computer, typing.

"Could we spend sometime together?" she asked sweetly… Jeremy just kept typing.

"Jeremy? Did you hear me?" she questioned as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Huh!" he answered as he turned and looked up at her.

"I said, could we spend some time together?" Aelita repeated.

"Maybe later, I've found a breakthrough in the anti-virus," he informed her.

"Well, I'll see you later then," she said casually as she closed the door and left.

Aelita went down to the cafeteria where Odd, Ulrich and Yumi were eating Rosa's Christmas Surprise (it actually tastes better than it sounds).

"It's strange," Aelita told them after getting some food, "he completely ignored me!"

"That's just Einstein, always glued to his computer," Odd joked.

"I'm going to bring him some dinner," Aelita said as she got up and left.

"Well I'm going to get some more dessert!" announced Odd. Yumi looked around as if she was afraid that someone would see them. Ulrich just played with his food.

"Uh, Merry Christmas, Ulrich," she said shyly as she took out a Subsonics CD and handed it to him (A/N the Subsonics is a really popular band on Code: Lyoko, but if you're reading this then you obviously like and watch it so how could you not know?).

"Gee, the Subsonics. Thanks a lot," he grumbled sarcastically.

"You like them, right?" she asked. He didn't answer, he just got up and left. On the way out he dropped Yumi's gift in the trash.

"Ulrich!?" she said puzzled as she got up and followed him. On her way outside she picked the CD out of the garbage and brushed off some food. Ulrich sat down on a bench and Yumi sat down next to him.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" she asked quietly and put her hand on his.

Meanwhile, back in the cafeteria, Odd came back to their table to find it empty.

"Hey! Where did everyone go?" he said to himself. Then, he noticed Ulrich and Yumi sitting outside. He gobbled down his dessert and walked outside, he hid behind a nearby tree and watched them while listening to their conversation.

"Like you can do something about it," he said rudely.

"Ulrich…do…do you love me anymore?" she said and moved her hand to his shoulder.

"I…I don't know anymore," he said, and with that he left her alone on the bench, "Goodbye, Yumi."

She sat there, shocked, for a long while. A tear ran down her cheek and she started to cry. She tossed the CD into the snow and ran away. The wind covered the CD with new snow. But Odd walked over and picked it up just before it was completely covered over. He put it in his jacket and walked towards the dorms.

Aelita went up to Jeremy's room with a bowl of warm soup in her hands. She opened the door and walked in.

"Jeremy, I brought you some soup," she told him sweetly. But he just kept on typing.

"Jeremy?" Aelita tried again, "Are you even listening to me?" she said, trying to get his attention.

"Huh?" he said puzzled as he turned around in his chair.

"Why don't you talk to me anymore?! The only thing you care about is that computer! You don't even care about me anymore!" she yelled as she ran out of his room in tears.

"Aelita!" he shouted. He ran down to her room, but she wasn't there. So he walked back to his room, feeling like the idiot he was acting like. He lay down on his bed and took out of his pocket the beautiful gold necklace that he wanted to give to Aelita.

Several doors down, Odd walked into his room to find Ulrich there, sulking.

"Ulrich, is there something you don't like about Christmas?" he asked calmly Ulrich didn't answer.

"You don't have to tell me," he said as he started to leave.

"My grandfather died on Christmas," mumbled Ulrich.

"I see," Odd answered from their room's door's threshold. Odd walked away, knowing he had to tell Yumi this information. He walked into the library where a Christmas Tree was put up that the students could exchange gifts under. Couches were put near the tree and a fireplace radiated warmth. In an armchair next to the fire sat Yumi with tears in her eyes.

"Yumi," said Odd quietly standing in front of her, "Ulrich's grandfather died on Christmas, that's why he's down." But she didn't answer. "Give him another chance," he said as a last try. He started walking back towards the dorms. As he walked down the dormitory hallway he saw Aelita sitting on the ground against the wall in tears. He sat down next to her and asked her what was wrong.

"Jeremy! Jeremy doesn't care about me anymore!" she wailed.

"Now why would you think that? It's not true, you know he loves you. In fact, I know that he got you a very special gift," he informed her. She stopped crying.

"Really?" she sniffed.

"Really. Now why don't you got to bed, it's late," he comforted.

"Okay," she agreed.

That night, all was silent, not a creature stirred, not even a mouse. That night was magical, for something happened, something that would soon make everything very merry indeed.

Yumi woke up to find a perfectly wrapped gift on her bed with a tag that said, "To: Ulrich, From: Yumi." Along with that was a little note:



Dear Yumi,



Ulrich may have had a bad experience on Christmas, but you can still make Christmas time a happy time for him. So try one more time and fill him with Christmas spirit!



Santa



"Santa." she mumbled. Meanwhile, Jeremy had just woken up to find a note on his computer:



Dear Jeremy,



You may have ignored her before, but now it's time you set things right. Give her the gift of Christmas, Jeremy, the gift every child should have.



S.C.



Jeremy read and re-read the note. Then he got dressed, grabbed his gift and dashed out the door. Aelita was sleeping peacefully when a visitor came in and sat down at the edge of her bed. She awoke to find Jeremy staring at her.

"I'm sorry," he said as soon as she opened her eyes. She hugged him tightly.

"Merry Christmas, Aelita," said Jeremy as he handed her a small box. She opened it to find the gold necklace with a heart made out of diamonds hanging from it.

"Jeremy, it's beautiful!" she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. Later, they ventured into the library along with many other students, all except for Ulrich.

Yumi walked into his room to find Ulrich asleep. Odd had gone down to the library with the others, so they were all alone. Yumi kneeled next to the sleeping boy. She kissed him on the cheek and put her present next to him. Then, as she got up to leave, Ulrich said, "Thank you, Yumi." She turned around and hugged him.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. He put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her briefly. They both blushed.

Odd, Jeremy and Aelita were sitting on a couch near the fire when Yumi and Ulrich walked in. They sat down next to the trio.

"So, is everyone happy now?" Odd asked with curiosity in his voice.

"Yeah,," answered Ulrich as he put his arm around Yumi's neck, "I like the CD," he told her.

"Wait, I have the CD! It should be right here in my pocket," announced Odd as he fumbled through his pockets, "I don't have it!"

"So, did you write the note?" asked Yumi.

"Wait, you got a not? I got a note too," Jeremy told them, puzzled.

"So, what's the explanation?" asked Aelita.

"Christmas, Aelita. Christmas," Jeremy quietly answered.



That's all for that story, be sure to look for more from both LyokoKenshin and RavenGothGirl, coming soon!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ulrich619 on June 13, 2006, 3:12:25 AM

Ulrich619 on
Ulrich619yo raven goth girl..... nice story i liked it keep it going!!

bigguy on February 28, 2006, 10:22:54 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story keep up the work and al keep reading them

LyokoKenshin on January 20, 2006, 11:34:09 PM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinThx!! ^^

dragon52 on January 13, 2006, 10:52:18 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52That is a really good story, well done.

RavenGothGirl on December 21, 2005, 5:31:50 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlAnd also it's a really good story, and the fact that I have no life let me type it up so quickly lolz

RavenGothGirl on December 21, 2005, 5:31:12 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlNo prob!! ^^ I just really 1) wanted to pay you back for letting me copy your French homework lolz and 2) don't think that this site has enough holiday fanfics!!!

LyokoKenshin on December 20, 2005, 5:54:57 AM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinthx 4 ur help RGG!!! ^^