Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Two Earths

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 1 - Two Earths

Chapter 1 - Two Earths
Two Earths

It was the day before Spring Break at Kadac Academy. All the students were filled with excitement and many were preparing to leave. All except Jeremy, Aelita, Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich.
Are you guys sure you want to stay? Jeremy asked Odd and Ulrich.
You dont have to, we can handle X.A.N.A. ourselves, Aelita added.
Were staying. It doesnt matter if Yumi will still be here. We cant take any chances with X.A.N.A. as strong as he is, Ulrich answered.
Besides, what fun will going home be if were not with you guys, Odd commented.
Alright, as long as you guys are sure, Jeremy said.
Jeremy, were positive, Ulrich concluded as Yumi walked up to them.
You guys ready for the last class before break? Yumi asked excitedly.
Yep, Ulrich answered as he put his hand on her shoulder. Then, the bell rang and all the students rushed to class. The class seemed like an eternity for the students, but finally the bell ending the school day rang. All the students shouted in joy as they dashed out of their classes.
Alright, Ill see you guys later, Yumi said as she started walking home.
Bye, Aelita replied. Then the four students walked back to the dorms. Aelita went to her room while the three boys went to their rooms on the floor above. Odd and Ulrich walked up to their room to find Sissy standing there.
Ulrich, can I talk to you? she asked.
Sure, he answered as Odd went into their room without him.
Listen, I am staying here for the break and I was wondering if you wanted to go to a Subsonics Concert with me, she said. Meanwhile, Yumi was walking down a sidewalk when William stopped her.
Hey Yumi? I am staying in the city over break and I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me? he asked blushing.
Uh, William, I dont know what to say, she answered him. Yet, while this all occurred, a tower activated in Lyoko and a satellite above the planet short-circuited. One of X.A.N.As ghosts emerged from it. It started to fly out into space going faster and faster. It left the solar system in a matter of minutes and kept gaining speed. Suddenly, space started to stretch around the ghost until it ripped and an inter-dimensional rift was formed. The ghost traveled through the rift to another planet, another Earth. Then it flew into a satellite orbiting this other Earth and from there went down onto the planet. It emerged from a power outlet in a bowling alley located in northern New Jersey.
A group of teens were bowling together to celebrate the start of Spring Break. There were seven of them. Their names were Daniel, Andrew I. nicknamed Isola, Rhianna, Brittany, Andrew S. nicknamed Scarpelli, Colin, and Matt. Dan was up and was getting his bowling ball from the ball return. Isola was sitting next to Rhianna with his arm around her. Scarpelli was sitting next to them with Brittanys head on his shoulder. Colin was jumping on Scarpelli in his usual crazy self while Matt watched and laughed.
Andrew, Colin loves you! You should just except it, Britt told him.
He doesnt really love me. He is just being annoying! Scarpelli shouted. Dans turn was up and he went to sit down.
Rhi, youre up, he said.
No! Really! she answered sarcastically. She got up and went, missing five of the pins.
Nice one Rhi! Dan teased.
Shut up! she snapped as she kicked him.
Ouch! That hurt! he answered her as he kicked her back. They started to get into a fight, but Matt stopped them.
Dan! You got served! teased Isola.
Shut up, he mumbled.
Seeing how idiotic these teens were, X.A.N.A. decided that these kids would be perfect for his plans. At least, thats what he thought. Back in Lyoko, X.A.N.A. executed his plan. The return to the past program appeared on the computer screen in the lab at the factory. X.A.N.A. launched it, but for him, it wasnt a return to the past. It was something much different. The warp spread and engulfed Kadac and the gangs world and spread. It spread through the inter-dimensional rift and headed for the other Earth. Then it engulfed that planet and the 7 teenagers.
Rhianna awoke on the floor of a room she had never seen before. She got up and looked around. The room seemed familiar to her in some way. Then she noticed her clothes. She was wearing a magenta-colored skirt and red boots. She started to panic. She ran to the mirror in the room and was shocked by her reflection.
Im Aelita, she mumbled. Back on the other Earth, Aelita woke up sitting in a chair at the bowling alley. She was wearing all black and had long dirty-blonde hair. There was boy crying in a seat next to her.
Excuse me, whats the matter? asked Aelita. Her voice was familiar in the boys head. Then, he remembered.
Aelita?! Its me! Sissy! she panicked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment