Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Different Lives

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 2 - Different Lives

Chapter 2 - Different Lives
Different Lives

Dan awoke on the ground to see Yumi from his favorite TV show staring at him. He got up and immediately backed away.
Who are you?! he panicked.
Dan? Its me, Britt. Listen, something happened and now& I have a big forehead, she told him. He got up and looked around for a moment.
Were in their world, he mumbled.
Huh? she asked.
Britt, were some how in the world of the show, Code: Lyoko, he said.
But how can that be? she questioned.
I dont know, but some how, the world from Code: Lyoko is real, he answered, And I bet if were here& everyone else must be here too. Come on, we have to find them. They started running towards the school. Meanwhile, Rhianna was having a panic attack.
No&why do I have to be the uber-wuss! she shouted. Then, she realized that if she was there, then where was everyone else. She dashed out the door and went up to the second floor. As she rounded a corner she noticed Jeremy looking around as if he had no idea where he was.
Are you Jeremy? she asked as she approached him.
My names Andrew, he replied.
Andrew! Its me, Rhi, she said to him as she hugged him. Then, they kissed for a moment.
Rhi, where are we? he asked.
Apparently, were in a TV show, she answered, or something like that. They started down the hall and as they went around a corner, Rhianna noticed Sissy and Ulrich asleep on the ground.
 I bet someone we know is in each of their bodies, she said as she slapped them both.
Ow! What was that for! shouted Scarpelli, Wait a minute, who are you?
Scarpelli!? Its us, Rhianna and Andrew, she informed him. Sissy stared at her hands and her clothes.
Who are you? Isola asked.
Im Colin! he shouted. Rhianna burst out laughing.
Shut up! Its not funny! he yelled. Just then, the door in front of them opened and Odd walked out.
Okay, who are you? Rhianna asked.
Im Matt, he answered.
Matt, its us, Rhi, Isola, Scarpelli, and Colin, she said as she pointed to each one of them.
Colins a girl! Matt laughed.
Hey! I just realized, I can look at myself naked! Colin announced.
Youre so perverted, Scarpelli said to him. Colin shrugged.
Now we have to find Dan and Britt, Rhianna said as they started down the hall towards the stairs.
They better not be together, Scarpelli said angrily.
Andrew, shut up, Isola groaned. Dan and Brittany were standing in the school courtyard when a door opened from the dorm building. It was Rhianna and the others. Rhianna looked around and saw them.
Stay right there, you two! she shouted across the courtyard.
I know that voice, Brittany mumbled, Rhi?!
Yeah, its me, she answered as they walked up to the two.
Is this everyone? Dan asked.
Yep, thats Isola, Scarpelli, Matt, and Colin, she explained as she pointed to who everyone was.
Colin! You work that body! Britt said to him. Everyone giggled except Colin who just mumbled to himself and looked away.
So where are we? Scarpelli asked.
Apparently, we are in the world of the show Code: Lyoko, Dan explained.
Dan, do you think this place has existed all along and the show is a copy of it? Rhi asked.
I dont know, I guess&. he replied, Does anyone remember seeing a bright white light before they passed out?
No& most of them said.
I think I remember, Rhi announced.
It must most of been something related to the time warp program! said Dan.
Huh! said Isola confused.
Rhi, I think we should explain, Dan suggested.
Good idea, she agreed. They began to explain everything they knew about this world from the show they watch. Meanwhile, back on their Earth, Aelita began to wake the others up while Sissy kept crying.
Wake up everyone! she said as she shook each of them.
Where am I? said a voice like Jeremy coming from Isolas body.
Jeremy?! Its me, Aelita, she said.
Yeah, its me, he told her.
Jeremy, Aelita, its me, Yumi, she said from Brittanys body.
Im Ulrich, he announced from Scarpellis body.
Im William, he said from Dans body.
And Im Odd, he announced from Matts body.
Say, whos that crying over there? Ulrich questioned.
Thats Sissy, Aelita replied. They all laughed.
Shut up! she wailed.
Where are we? And why are we in different bodies? Yumi asked.
Im not sure, but I think were in a parallel world, Jeremy suggested.
So the time warp sent us here, Ulrich said.
Well, were not in the past according to the time and date on this watch, Jeremy announced.
This must be one of X.A.N.A.s tricks, Odd suggested.
Youre probably right, but we cant do anything from here, said Jeremy.
Does that mean that the people who are normally in these bodies are in ours? Aelita asked.
Probably, Jeremy answered.
Uh, what are you guys talking about? William asked curiously.
Yeah, added Sissy who stopped crying.
Lets explain, groaned Ulrich. They explained everything to William and Sissy, who eventually understood.
So a program from your super computer sent us here, said William.
And these people are in our bodies, Sissy added.
Yes, Jeremy said. A group of adults came up to them.
Its time to go, one said.
Who are these people? Odd whispered to Jeremy.
I think theyre our parents, he whispered, Do you guys have cell phones?
One minute please, said Odd to the parents.
We do, they all said except for Sissy.
I dont, she announced.
Okay, everyone exchange numbers, Jeremy ordered, Sissy you take my number and when you get home, call me and Ill give you everyones numbers so we can communicate.
Okay, she replied. Back in the Lyoko gangs world, Dan and Rhianna were finally getting the others to understand.
So you two think it could be the work of X.A.N.A.? questioned Matt.
Yes, Rhianna replied.
Lets check out Lyoko tomorrow morning, Dan suggested. They all nodded in agreement.
Wheres the cafeteria? Im starving, Matt asked.
Come on, lets all get some dinner, Rhianna said as she and Dan led them all to the cafeteria. On the other Earth, the Lyoko gang managed to find their parents and get to their homes. Aelita got to her house and a girl came up to her.
Rhi, Code: Lyoko is coming on, she told her.
Uh& who are you? Aelita asked.
Its me, your sister, Keri, she replied, Now, come on, Code: Lyoko is starting. Aelita began to watch the show and was shocked by what she saw. The show was about her and her friends. She watched the show in awe.
Rhi, are you okay? Youre acting weird, Keri questioned.
Listen, can you keep a secret? she asked. Keri nodded.
I am Aelita, she mumbled.
Okay, sure you are, Keri said sarcastically.
Its true, ask me anything, Aelita tried to convince her.
Okay, how do you feel around Jeremy? Keri questioned.
Well, sometimes I feel like& like I dont fit in, in the real world, she said, But& but he makes me feel like I am a normal human being& like I am just& like& everyone else&
Okay, youre definitely Aelita. But how did you get here? Why are you in my sisters body? And are your friends here too? Keri asked excitedly.
Its hard to explain and yes, theyre all here in each of your sisters friends bodies, including Sissy and William, Aelita answered calmly, But you wont tell anyone right?
Oh, dont worry, I wont tell anyone& she assured Aelita.
Thanks, Aelita said as she got up to call Jeremy and left the room.
Except Catherine, Keri finished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment