Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Contact

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 3 - Contact

Chapter 3 - Contact
Contact

Aelita woke up and looked around. The sun shined through the window and lit up the room. Banshee, one of the familys cats, was asleep next to her. Aelita petted the cat that made a small smile as it slept. Then, Aelita got up and opened the dresser to find something to wear.
All this black, she mumbled. She eventually found some pink clothes and put them on. Then, she put on some pink lipstick, blush, and pink eye shadow. After that, she made her bed and went downstairs, but no one was awake. So, she went upstairs into Keris room. She nudged Keri until she woke up.
What are you doing? Its seven in the morning, Keri groaned.
Why isnt anyone awake? she asked.
We sleep in, Keri yawned, Whoa, youre definitely Aelita. Youre wearing pink, my sister never wears pink&
Pink is my favorite color, Aelita said, but Keri already fell back to sleep. So, she went back into her room, closed the door, sat on the bed, and called Jeremy.
Jeremy was on a computer in the room he was staying in when the cell phone he had rang. He answered the phone.
Hello, he greeted.
Jeremy, its me, she said.
Hi Aelita, he greeted her again.
What are you up to? she asked.
I am trying to contact the super computer. If the people that are in our bodies already know about Lyoko, they may go to the factory, he said.
Okay, she said.
I also want to try to get everyone together again, he told her.
Well, let me know if anything happens, she said as she hung up.
Back on the Lyoko gangs Earth, the 7 friends had already gotten up and where all in Jeremys room.
Alright, we are going to go to the factory. But, we need to find Jeremys Lyoko Notebook. So, everyone look around, Dan ordered. Everyone got up and started looking. Then, Brittany opened up a drawer in Jeremys computer desk and found a book.
Is this it? she asked as she held it out in front of Dan and Rhianna. They looked inside and found many notes about virtualization and the computers programs.
Yeah, this is it, Rhianna assured everyone.
Now we need the elevator password, Dan told the group, Lets try looking in Ulrichs diary. The group left Jeremys room and went into Odd and Ulrichs room.
It was in the bottom drawer of his dresser, Rhianna said as she opened the drawer.
Here it is, she said as she held it out.
Look for it, Dan told her. She nodded and starting looking through the diarys pages. After a few page turns she found it,  The code is 97082&. Wow! I have to read this!
Okay, lets go, Dan said. The group exited the dorm building and walked into the park. Luckily, they found the sewage pipe and went down into the sewers.
There are not enough skateboards and scooters so well have to walk, Rhianna told them. They managed to find their way through the sewers and climb up the sewage pipe. Then, they walked across the bridge and into the factory.
We have to slide down these chains to the elevator on the floor below, Dan explained as he pointed to the elevator on the lower level.
Okay, Colin said along with some of the others.
They one by one slid down the ropes and entered the elevator. Then they pressed the down button and the door closed. As the elevator traveled downward Rhianna opened the control box to reveal a keypad. Everyone watched as she entered the password, 9-7-0-8-2. Then, the elevator stopped and the doors opened to reveal a room with a strange computer and some kind of hologram screen. They stared at the room in awe, all except for Dan and Rhianna. Dan got in the computer chair and the others huddled around him.
Alright, lets run a super scan to check for any activated towers, Dan said as he flipped to the page about the super scanner and started typing. Rhianna nodded in agreement while the others looked at him puzzled. Then, the super scan screen appeared and started looking. After a few seconds it ended, not finding any activated towers.
Check one more time, Rhianna said. Dan nodded and started it up again. It scanned and after a few seconds an activated tower appeared.
Uh-oh, Dan said.
We have to go in, Dan said nervously.
We can do it, Rhianna said confidently.
Anyone want to go first? Dan asked.
I will, Matt volunteered.
Okay, take the elevator to the floor below, Dan directed him. Matt entered the elevator and went down a floor. He got out of the elevator and in front of him were the scanners.
Matt, you there? Dan asked over the intercom.
Yeah, Im here, he replied.
Now, step into the open scanner, Dan directed him. Matt stepped inside.
Transfer Matt! Dan said as he hit the launch key and the scanner doors closed. The process began.
Scanner Matt! he said as Matt was identified by the computer, Virtualization! Matt entered Lyoko and arrived in the desert sector.
Did you make it? Dan asked nervously.
Yeah! This place is awesome! Matt assured him. Matt looked around and kept trying to fire his arrows.
Okay, Isola, I need you to send us there. Can you do that? Dan asked. Isola nodded.
Thanks, use the notes if you dont know what to do, Dan told him.
Anyone else wanna come? Rhianna asked the group.
Okay& they all said.
Andrew, send me, Dan, and Colin first. Then, send Brittany and Scarpelli, Rhianna said to him. The group went down to the scanner room and Rhianna, Dan, and Colin stepped into the scanners. Then, the doors closed. Andrew began the process,  Transfer Rhi! Transfer Dan! Transfer Colin! then the scanning began, Scanner Rhi! Scanner Dan! Scanner Colin!, Virtualization! The three teens materialized in the desert sector.
Sweet! The computer gave me and Colin powers! Dan said excitedly. He took out two sets of three-piece nun chucks. Each piece was connected on one side to the other pieces. He started spinning the two pieces on each set of nun chucks. Then, as he jerked them, the top pieces spun off and flew out in front of him soon turning around and coming back where they attached back onto the third piece of each set.
Awesome! Rhianna said in awe.
I am in pink clothes! Colin shouted. He started to get mad and made fists. Then, long claws popped out of his hands.
I like, he mumbled.
Okay, I am sending Scarpelli and Britt, Isola announced. The two stepped into the scanners and the doors closed.
Transfer Britt! Transfer Scarpelli! Scanner Britt! Scanner Scarpelli! Virtualization! Andrew said as he sent them to Lyoko. Brittany and Scarpelli appeared next to the group.
I like your outfit, Scarpelli told Brittany as he looked at her in Lyoko.
Thanks! she smiled.
Okay, time for a weapon lesson, Dan said, Matt, concentrate on your target when aiming and you should be able to fire your arrows. Britt, act like youre playing frisbie and concentrate on your target as well. And Andrew, just move around a lot and attack when you can. Your target on the monsters will be the strange symbol on their heads.
Would about me? Colin asked.
Pretty much do the same as Andrew, Dan told him.
You guys also have powers, Rhianna announced.
Like what? Matt asked excitedly.
Well, you have cat like abilities and a shield, Britt has meditation powers that allow her to pick up objects, and Andrew can split into three people, he can supersprint, and he can triangulate around monsters, she explained. Huh? said a puzzled Scarpelli. Rhianna sighed.
Okay, you just say Supersprint while running and you run really fast. You say Triangulate and you will run around a monster in a triangle and its up to you to decide when to strike. Lastly, you say Triplicate to split into three people and to reverse the triplicate you say Fusion. Got it? she explained further.
Yeah, he answered still slightly confused. Rhianna just rolled her eyes.
Would about me and Danny? Colin asked.
We dont know what powers me and you have? Dan answered, We have to figure them out on our own.
Oh& okay, Colin shrugged.
Andrew, we need our vehicles, Dan said to the boy outside Lyoko.
Alright, he replied as he flipped to the page about the vehicles and started to type. The vehicles materialized in front of the teens.
Thanks, Rhianna said.
No prob, Isola replied.
Okay, Britt and Scarpelli can take the Overbike, Colin and I will take the Overboard, and you and Matt can take the Overwing, Dan said.
Sure, Rhianna agreed. They all got on and raced across the desert.
How come you guys can fly? Scarpelli whined as he drove the Overbike.
You can too, try to get it into the hover mode, Rhianna told him. He started to mess around with the controls and eventually got it to fly.
I see the tower, Dan pointed as he steered the Overboard with Colin holding on behind him.
Hey, Dan? Rhianna? There are these square shaped things around the tower, Isola told them.
Blocks, Rhianna announced.
Huh? Brittany asked.
Theyre monsters, Dan replied, Rhi, be creative with Aelitas powers.
No, really? she said sarcastically. Dan just rolled his eyes as they approached the monsters.
Back on the other Earth, the phone rang in Catherines house. Catherine answered, Hello?
Catherine, its Keri. Listen, you have to believe me. My sister has switched bodies with Aelita and your brother has switched bodies with William, Keri explained.
That would explain why he is acting weird, she said.
Anyway, you want to try to kill Aelita? Its our dream, Keri asked maniacally.
Sure! Ill be right over, Catherine said in an evil tone as she hung up.
Back on Lyoko, the monsters began to fire at the group of six. Then, a shot flew into the Overbike and it dematerialized. Brittany and Scarpelli fell to the ground flailing their arms. Scarpelli landed flat on his back and Brittany landed on her stomach on top of him.
Owwwww! That hurt! Scarpelli whined.
Sorry! Brittany smiled. All of a sudden, Andrew noticed something falling above them.
Look out! he yelled as he pushed Britany out of the way and rolled to his left. Matt and Rhianna landed where they did. Luckily, they were able to land on their feet.
Sorry, the Overwing got shot too, Matt said.
You guys okay? Colin asked from the Overboard as it landed next to them.
Yeah, Brittany assured him. Just then a shot flew towards Andrew, but he jumped out of the way.
Looks like we forgot about our friends, Rhianna said sarcastically.
Lets get em, Matt said. Dan and Colin flew ahead while the others ran after them. They avoided the shots and then as they got close, Dan took out his nun chucks, jumped off, spun them, and released the top pieces leaving Colin to steer the Overboard. But then, not knowing how to steer, Colin jumped off as the Overboard crashed into the tower.
The nun chucks flew towards the blocks, but missed and returned to Dan.
Darn it! he yelled. Brittany took out a fan and chucked it, but it landed right in front of her. She picked it up and chucked it again. This time it flew around her and hit her in the back.
Owwwww! she said as she rubbed her back. She picked it up again and chucked it. It flew around behind her, but this time she ducked and it flew straight into a block and killed it.
Yes! she cheered.
Nice one Britt! Rhianna told her.
Thanks! she smiled. Scarpelli and Colin ran towards the two remaining blocks. The blocks fired and one hit Andrew. He stumbled to the ground while Colin continued. He released his claws and jumped at a block, stabbing it. Matt ran towards the other block and shot it three times.
That was easy! Matt said confidently. Just then, two tarantulas walked out from behind the tower. Brittany was walking up to Andrew when she noticed the tarantulas.
Uh-oh, she mumbled. One of the tarantulas noticed her and started firing at her.
Britt! Andrew yelled as he moved in front of her and the shots hit him. He fell to the ground and devirtualized.
Oh no you didnt! she yelled angrily. She dashed towards the tarantula dodging each shot. Then, she released a fan and killed it.
You go Britt! Rhianna cheered.
Thanks! she smiled as she turned around. But, the other tarantula shot her five times and she devirtualized.
Britt! Rhianna yelled. Dan immediately dashed towards the tarantula.
Eat this! Dan shouted as he released the nun chucks and killed the tarantula, Now Rhi! She nodded and dashed towards the tower. She ran inside and floated up to the top level.
Okay, the code is Lyoko, she mumbled as she entered the code. The tower deactivated and Isola, reading from an out-dated journal entry, launched the return to the past program. Rhianna noticed the warp starting.
Andrew, no! she yelled as she was engulfed. The others were engulfed as well including the other Earth. Jeremy realized he was in his own body back in the factory.
Huh? he said puzzled. But the process began again and they all switched bodies once more. Rhianna returned to Aelitas body remembering seeing Keri and Catherine holding a knife up to her neck.
What the heck are those two up too! she said to herself. She exited the tower to find the others outside.
That was weird, Matt said.
Yeah, Colin agreed.
Strange, Isola put us back in our bodies, but now were back here again, Dan mumbled.
It must have been X.A.N.A., Rhianna announced, Andrew! Youre not supposed to use the warp program! It makes X.A.N.A. stronger!
Sorry! he smiled. Then, he devirtualized the teens.
Meanwhile, Jeremy who was now back in Andrews body, had discovered a way to contact the people they switched with. After a few clicks of the mouse, a window opened showing live video of the lab. The teens who now were in front of the computer screen noticed the window appear with Jeremy inside it.
Jeremy? Rhianna said curiously.
Yes, I am Jeremy, he said to them, Listen, I need you guys to help bring everything back to normal.
Yeah, but how? Isola asked.
I am not sure yet. But, it would help if I could get together with the others that are here, he said.
No problem, just call up our friends, Liz, Kiera, and Lauren, Brittany said, They can get you guys together, just explain it all to them. There numbers should be on your cell phone.
Thanks! Ill come back later tonight at the computer in my room around five, he assured them as the window closed.
Lets go back to the school, Scarpelli suggested and they all agreed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment