Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Who Do You Believe

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 4 - Who Do You Believe

Chapter 4 - Who Do You Believe
Who Do You Believe

So my real friends are in a parallel universe in you and your friends real bodies? Lauren asked.
Yep, and we need you, Kiera, and Elizabeth to help us meet at someones house, he said.
Do you expect me to believe this? she said.
Trust me, its not a joke. We really need your help, Jeremy told her.
Okay, Ill see what I can do, bye, she assured him as she hung up. Lauren called up Kiera and Elizabeth and they came up with an idea. Back on the parallel Earth, Laurens friends were in the school cafeteria eating lunch.
That was awesome! Matt told the group between bites.
What is it like in Lyoko? Isola asked curiously.
Its so cool, all the monsters and fighting! I never want to leave this world! Rhianna answered excitedly. The others paused and just stared at her.
What! I have an obsession, leave me alone! she shouted. They stopped staring at her and continued eating.
I just want to get out of this body! Colin said to them. They all laughed except for Colin. After lunch, they decided to hang out in the dorms. They all sat in Jeremys room, Rhianna, reading deep into Ulrichs diary, and Isola sat on the bed, Brittany and Scarpelli sat in a corner, Matt sat on the computer chair, Colin sat against the wardrobe, and Dan leaned against the door.
Rhi, do you have any respect for Ulrichs privacy, hmm? Dan questioned her.
Nope! she smiled.
Andrew, that was really sweet what you did for me, Brittany told him.
Oh, it was nothing, he blushed. She leaned in towards him and Dan looked away. Then, she kissed him on the cheek.
Awww! Matt laughed.
Shut up, Matt! Scarpelli yelled as he hit him with a pillow. They started a pillow fight and everyone joined in except for Rhianna who kept on reading. After a few minutes the superscanner alarm on Jeremys computer started ringing. They all stopped when they heard the noise.
X.A.N.A.s attacking! Rhianna said to them.
Quick, to the factory! Dan urged them. They left the school grounds and ran into the park. All of a sudden, a ghost flew out from behind a tree and grabbed Dan. He struggled and eventually broke free of the ghosts hold.
Go on! I can handle him! Dan hollered. They nodded and dashed towards the sewer pipe.
Give me your best shot, Dan mumbled to the ghost. The ghost charged at him and Dan jumped out of the way. But, by the time he turned around, the ghost grabbed him and pulled him into the bushes.
The elevator door opened and the group walked into the lab. Isola typed a few things on the computer and found the location of the tower.
The towers in the mountains, Isola told them.
Were off, Scarpelli answered. They all went down to the scanner room and Scarpelli, Rhianna, and Brittany entered the scanners.
Transfer! Scanner! Virtualization! Isola said as he sent them to Lyoko. The scanner doors opened again and Matt and Colin entered them.
Transfer! Scanner! Virtualization! he said again as the two entered Lyoko. Matt and Colin materialized next to the other three.
Uh, Andrew! We need our vehicles! Rhianna reminded him.
Oh, right! Sorry! he said as he created the vehicles. They all got on except this time, Matt used the Overboard and Colin rode with Rhianna.
Wheres the tower? Brittany asked.
It should be directly north of you, Isola answered.
Lets go, Matt said as they started to fly through the sector. They flew around a mountain and saw the tower ahead. It was on a floating plateau with rock platforms spinning around it. Beyond the spinning platforms was a pathway of rock platforms that hovered up and down. Then, there was a wide-open plateau with four crabs blocking the pathway.
Uh-oh, this isnt going to be easy, Rhianna said to them. The crabs began to fire, and shot Brittany and Scarpelli to the ground. Then, Rhianna and Colin were shot down. Matt headed straight for them, firing constantly. He hit one and killed it, but was shot down as well.
Youre not getting me this time! Scarpelli yelled. He charged for them and dodged their shots. But, then one hit him and he fell to the ground. Brittany ran past him and unleashed her fans. One missed, but the other shot straight through the crab, killing it. Scarpelli got up and dashed for the two remaining crabs.
I said! Youre NOT getting me this time! he yelled in anger. Then, he supersprinted toward them, not even knowing it, and threw his sword through the bottom of one crab. Colin finished off the last one by removing two of its legs, and then stabbing through the target on its head.
Yes! We did it! Brittany shouted.
Dont be so sure, Isola told them, More monsters are coming. Just then, a swarm of hornets flew towards the group and attacked.
Everyone get out of the way! Rhianna yelled as the shots flew towards them and they dashed away. Brittany released her fans as she dashed away, but they both missed. The hornets flew away, but turned around for another attack. Matt ran out into the middle of the plateau and aimed for the hornets.
Matt your crazy! Rhianna yelled. He did not pay attention to her. The hornets flew closer and began shooting a rain of shots down on the plateau and towards Matt. Matt began to fire rapidly and hit three hornets, but the others shots rained down on him, beating him to the ground until he devirtualized. Just then, Dan entered the scanner room as Matt fell out of a scanner.
I am here, Isola, he said over the intercom.
Okay, Ill send you to Lyoko, he said as Dan stepped into the scanner and the doors closed. The process started and he went to Lyoko. He fell to the ground on the side of the plateau where Rhianna took cover.
Dan, youre here! Were being attacked by a swarm of hornets. I think there are five of them, she informed him. He did not say anything. He just ran out into the middle of the plateau. The hornets came at him and he jumped up into the air. Then, he released his nun chucks and sent them flying through four hornets. The last hornet, afraid of Dan, fled.
Nice one, Dan! Colin congratulated him. But Dan didnt answer, he just walked toward the pathway leading to the tower.
Is he sulking or something? Brittany asked.
Who knows, Scarpelli replied, Maybe something happened with the ghost he fought.
Hmm& maybe& Rhianna mumbled.
The elevator door opened in the laboratory and Dan walked out. His clothes were dirty and he was covered in bruises.
Dan? But& I thought youre in Lyoko? Isola said curiously.
You put the polymorphic ghost in Lyoko! he shouted.
Well, wait& how do I know youre not the polymorph? Isola questioned him.
Andrew! Put me in Lyoko now! Before the polymorph kills them! Dan yelled.
Okay, youre Dan. Go down to the scanner room and I will send you, Isola said. Dan went downstairs, entered a scanner, and went into Lyoko. The group was now working their way across the moving platform when Dan materialized at the beginning of the pathway. Colin turned around and noticed him.
Dan? But& there are two of you? Colin said confused.
That is a polymorph! Dan shouted, pointing at the clone leading the group. The polymorph turned around and looked at him.
Hes lying! I am the real Dan! the polymorph shouted.
Even I am not completely sure, Isola announced.
Thats it! Ill prove that I am the real Dan! he shouted as he dashed from platform to platform towards the polymorph. Dan got up to the polymorph and tried to hit him with his nun chucks, but the polymorph blocked with its own nun chucks. Dan jumped back.
Are you really going to believe this imposter?! the polymorph asked the group annoyed. Dan became enraged and started to glow, Thats it! I&will&kill&you! Dan glowed a bright red and when it stopped he looked different. His clothes were black, his skin was grey, his eyes were blood red, and his nun chucks gave off an orange glow.
Prepare to die, he mumbled in a deep voice as if it was not really him.
Awesome! Rhianna shouted. Dan dashed towards the polymorph jumping from platform to platform. Then, he jumped high up into the air and when he fell he tried to hit the polymorph with his nun chucks, but the polymorph blocked. Dan took this chance and swung over the polymorph, then he kicked it in the back so hard it went flying into the air and landed on the plateau in front of the pathway. Dan dashed back to the plateau and was about to hit the polymorph that lay on the ground with his nun chucks, but the polymorph tripped him. The polymorph got up and hit him with its nun chucks.
Yeah! Dans killing that evil black poly-thing! Colin shouted happily.
That evil black poly-thing is Dan! Rhianna shouted, The polymorph is the normal looking one!
No its not! Colin shouted back. Rhianna rolled her eyes in annoyance. Suddenly, Dan grabbed the polymorph by the shirt and threw it behind him. Then, he got up, turned around, and whipped the polymorph with his nun chucks many times.
Now die, he said as he whipped it on its side and made it roll off the plateau and into the digital sea.
How can you kill him! Colin shouted as he dashed back to the plateau angrily. His claws popped out of his hands and suddenly he glowed a bright red as he jumped from the pathway onto the plateau. Then, he morphed into a strange shape and when he stopped glowing, he was a wolf. Colin ran towards Dan and jumped at him. But, Dan grabbed him by the neck and walked towards the edge of the plateau.
No! Brittany shouted as they all dashed back to the plateau.
Dan! Stop! Isola yelled. The others stopped in front of him.
My name isnt Dan, he said to them, And this girl needs to die!
Dan! Stop! We know youre in there! Rhianna shouted.
I am not Dan! he yelled.
Yes you are! she yelled angrily as she slapped him. Then, all of a sudden, he released Colin and fell to the ground unconscious. Colin returned to normal as he was released from Dans grip. Dan glowed red again and when he stopped he looked normal.
Is he okay? Brittany asked.
I dont know, Rhianna replied.
His stats are normal, but he has very few lifepoints left from the battle, Isola informed them.
Colin, do you know what you did? Rhianna questioned him.
Yeah, but I dont know exactly how. I was just really angry and it happened.
Hmm&so now what? Brittany said curiously.
Yeah, what should we do? Scarpelli asked.
Rhi, you should deactivate the tower, Isola suggested.
Okay. Colin, you stay with Dan, Britt and Scarpelli come with me to deactivate the tower, she ordered.
Why do I have to stay! Colin whined.
Just do what I say, she ordered again. Colin mumbled something under his breath as the others walked back to the pathway.
Uh-oh! I am picking up tarantulas on my screen! Isola announced nervously.
How many? Scarpelli asked.
Three, he answered.
Rhianna, head towards the tower, Scarpelli told her. She nodded and walked over to the pathway, waiting for the right time to jump to the first moving platform. The tarantulas stood up and ran towards the group, firing as much as they could. The group blocked their shots and Colin dragged Dan behind a rock to hide.
Lets get them! Scarpelli ordered. Brittany and Scarpelli each ran towards one. Brittany blocked the shots coming at her, but then she was hit and fell to the ground. She took cover behind a boulder, but the tarantula kept trying to hit her. Scarpelli ran towards his tarantula, dodging every shot, and then triangulated around it. It shot at one of him. Then the second, but when it turned towards the third, Scarpelli immediately jumped and stabbed it.
Awesome! he said happily. Yet, the other tarantula took this chance and hit Scarpelli multiple times. The scanner doors opened and he fell out on the floor of the scanner room. Brittany started to panic, but then she realized she had mind powers. She concentrated on the rock in front of her and started to lift it. She concentrated harder and lifted it higher, then she moved it towards the tarantula. The tarantula hit her and the rock fell slightly, but she kept concentrating. She was hit again, but by this time the boulder was over the tarantula and she dropped it, crushing the tarantula. The last tarantula headed toward Brittany. She took out her fans and released them but missed. She slowly backed away and when she tried to make another step, she almost fell. She was at the edge of the plateau. The tarantula hit her again and she fell off the plateau, devirtualizing before she fell into the digital sea. The tarantula turned around and headed towards Colin and Dan who was still unconscious.
Dan, wake up! Colin yelled as he shook him. But, he did not move.
Colin, its up to you, Isola told him, Try to turn into a wolf again&feel angry.
Ill try, he said. Colin concentrated on how he felt before. Then, he morphed into a wolf.
Yes! I did it! & Wait, I can talk as a wolf! Colin shouted excitedly.
Thats great, now fight! Isola yelled. Colin ran towards the tarantula dodging each shot. But, when he jumped into the air, he was hit three times and devirtualized as he punched his claws through the tarantulas head. Rhianna got to the platform before the platforms that spun around the tower. She closed her eyes and concentrated.
Just like in the show, she mumbled. She opened her eyes as a platform came near her and jumped in the air spinning three times. She landed on the platform and immediately jumped, flipped four times, and then land on the plateau of the tower.
That was so cool! she shouted. But before she could enter the tower, the skitsazowa hovered out from behind it.
Uh-oh, she mumbled. The skitsazowa wrapped its tentacles around her body and started stealing her memory. On the other Earth, Aelita could not move and her eyes were wide open. Catherine and Keri noticed this, She is acting as if she is losing her memory! Keri shouted.
Lets watch! Catherine said excitedly, hoping she would die. Isola and the others in the factory started to panic.
Dan is our only hope and he is unconscious! Brittany worried.
The skitsazowa has stolen 25% of her memory! Isola announced, Dan! Wake up! Please! Wake! Up!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment