Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lost Soul

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 5 - Lost Soul

Chapter 5 - Lost Soul
Lost Soul

What are we going to do?! Brittany panicked.
There isnt anything we can do! Dan is the only one who can save Rhianna! Isola yelled, I cant lose her!
We have to wake him up, but how? Matt asked.
I have an idea! Scarpelli shouted, When someone goes into Lyoko, they become a computer program, right?
I think so, Isola answered.
So, restart Dans program and maybe he will wake up! Scarpelli said.
I dont get it, Brittany announced. They did not bother to answer her.
Ill try it, he said as he pressed some buttons. Suddenly, Dan devirtualized and rematerialized in the air as if he was just put in Lyoko. He fell to the ground fully awake.
Whoa, what happened? he asked.
You were unconscious, everyone has devirtualized except Rhianna, and the skitsazowa has stolen 75% of her memory! Isola yelled at him.
Hey! Sorry! Dan apologized, I cant help it! I dont even remember what just happened!
Well, you switched personalities or something! But that doesnt matter! Rhianna is about to die! Isola yelled even louder.
All right! Dan yelled back angrily.
Get going! Isola yelled again.
ALL RIGHT!!! Dan yelled, raging with anger. Suddenly, he morphed again. He looked around and then noticed Rhianna.
My daughter& he mumbled. He ran towards the pathway and began to spin his nun chucks. A crab walked in front of the pathway and began to fire at him. This did not stop him though. He jumped up into the air, split the crab in two with his nun chucks, landed, and started across the pathway.
Hurry! Time is running out! Isola panicked.
Dont worry, I wont lose her, Dan replied.
95%
He jumped from platform to platform and was two platforms away from the platforms that circled the tower.
96%
He jumped to the next platform.
97%
He jumped to the platform that lay before the spinning platforms. One spinning platform came towards him and he jumped to it. Yet, he didnt jump far enough and just managed to grab the edge of the platform.
98%
Hurry! Isola yelled over the intercom as everyone became extremely tense. Dan lifted himself up onto the platform and stood up waiting for the platform to get close to the skitsazowa.
99%
The platform rounded the tower and moved towards the skitsazowa. Dan jumped high into the air towards the skitsazowa and began to spin his nun chucks.
100%
Noooooo! Isola screamed into the microphone with all the air in his lungs. Everybody next to him was frozen solid with their mouths wide open.
Shes not yours X.A.N.A.! Dan yelled as his nun chucks flew straight into the skitsazowas head. The skitsazowa exploded and Rhianna fell to the ground. Her eyes were wide open and she breathed very softly. Tears ran down Isolas face and he buried his face in his hands. The others stared at the computer screen in disbelief. But, something started to happen on the computer screen. The program showing Rhiannas memory loss started to change. Isola looked up at it and read next to the bar showing how much memory she lost, 99.9%. Then, the number started to lower.
80%
70%
50% He looked at the screen in awe and started to smile.
Dan& he mumbled.
Andrew, we will save her, Brittany comforted.
Dan& Dan did it! he shouted.
What! Brittany shouted. The others looked at him shocked.
Look! Her memory is returning! He said as the program read 0%.
Yay! Brittany cheered. The others cheered with her. Rhianna got up in shock.
I& Im alive! she shouted.
Rhianna! Are you okay?! Isola asked sweating.
Yep! she smiled. He sighed in relief.
Im glad you are okay& Dan said to her, I almost didnt make it in time.
Well, what matters is that you saved me, she answered.
Hey, wait a minute, she said, Arent you still not your normal self? Why arent you evil and mean?
I am not evil and mean! And what are you talking about me not being my normal self? Dan snapped back at her.
You morphed or something! she yelled.
No I did not! he yelled back.
Oh yeah! Then is your name, Dan!? she questioned him angrily.
Okay you two, stop, thats enough. Rhi, go deactivate the tower, Matt said over the intercom. Rhianna mumbled something under her breath and then ran into the tower.
Dan, I will devirtualize you now, Isola informed him as he started the process. The scanner doors opened and Dan walked out. This is not good. What about the kid who I possessed? Shouldnt I have stayed in Lyoko when he was devirtualized? I just wonder what happened to his mind, is it in Lyoko or is it in his body? He went up to he computer room and looked around. Then, he just stared at his hands and he finally realized that he was in the real world.
Dan? Are you okay? Colin asked noticing how weird he was acting.
Yeah, I& Im fine, he said.
Okay, Andrew, the tower is deactivated. You can devirtualize me now, Rhianna said through the computer speakers. Andrew pressed the return key and in a few minutes the elevator door opened and she walked into the room. Dan turned around and looked at her. Suddenly, a memory shot through his mind. See you in a minute, honey. See you in a minute, daddy.
Uh, Dan? Why are you looking at me like that? Rhianna asked uncomfortably.
Uh, no reason! he answered nervously.
Dan, remember, she is MY girlfriend, Isola reminded him.
I dont like her like that, he replied.
Alright, well guys, lets go back to the school. Its almost five oclock and we have to meet Jeremy soon, Scarpelli told the group. They all left the factory and headed towards Kadac. Meanwhile, Catherine and Keri confronted Aelita who managed to escape them.
This time we got you! Keri shouted as she took a dart in her hand and prepared to throw it.
Please, stop! I just almost died and you are torturing me still! What will it take to make you stop?! she panicked.
Stop being such a wuss! Catherine said.
So you will stop if I am braver? Aelita asked.
Yes, Keri replied.
Alright, well, I can try, Aelita promised them. Suddenly, her cell phone rang.
Hello? she greeted.
Its Jeremy, three girls are coming to pick you up, he informed her.
Who are they? she asked.
Their names are Kiera, Lauren, and Liz. They are friends of the people we switched with. I was able to contact these people in our bodies this morning and they told me that Kiera, Lauren, and Liz can help us meet at someones house. We are going to meet at the house I am staying at, he explained.
Okay, Ill see you soon. And when I get there, there is something I need to talk to you and everyone about, she said.
Okay, see ya, he said as he hung up.
What is going on? Keri questioned.
We are going to meet to try to figure out how to get back into our old bodies. Jeremy was able to contact your siblings friends and we are going to try to fix this mess, she told them.
Were coming, Catherine commanded.
You cant come, she denied them.
If you dont let us come, we will tell our parents that you guys arent who they think you are, Keri threatened.
Okay, you can come! Just dont tell! she said as she gave in to them. Just then, a car pulled into the driveway. Aelita, Catherine, and Keri walked out to the car to meet Lauren, Liz, and Kiera.
Do they know about this? Lauren asked.
Yes, they know everything. And they will tell unless they can come with us, Aelita explained.
Alright, fine. By the way, I am Lauren, this is Kiera, and this is Liz, Lauren said as she introduced everyone.
Hi, Liz greeted them.
Well, lets go! Everyone is waiting, Kiera urged them. They all got in the car and left for Isolas house.
Back at Kadac, everybody was sitting around Jeremys computer.
Okay, he should contact us soon, Scarpelli informed them as his watch read five oclock.
We are gonna meet the people who are in our bodies! Rhianna said excitedly.
Rhianna, what is the big deal? Isola asked her.
These people are awesome and I am obsessed! she shouted.
Alright, whatever& Isola replied. Suddenly, a window opened on the computer screen showing Lauren, Kiera, Liz, Catherine, Keri, Jeremy, and everyone else.
Hello, Jeremy said to them.
Hi, Colin said back.
Keri and Catherine? Rhianna said astonished.
We know everything Rhi, Keri told her sister.
Figures, Rhianna mumbled.
How about we first all introduce ourselves so you guys and Lauren, Liz, Kiera, Catherine, and Keri know who everyone is, Jeremy suggested, We will start.
Im Jeremy.
Im Aelita.
Odds the name.
Ulrich.
Hi, Im Yumi.
Im William.
And I am& Sissy.
Okay, now you guys, said Liz.
Im Andrew, but just call me Isola.
Im Rhianna.
I am Brittany.
My names Andrew as well, but just call me Scarpelli.
Im Matt.
Im Colin, unfortunately. Everyone looked at Dan who did not introduce himself.
Oh! Umm, Im Dave! I mean Dan! Dan! he said nervously.
Alright, thats it! You have been acting really weird and I want to know why! Rhianna demanded.
Yeah, what is wrong with you? You have been acting like this ever since you left Lyoko! Matt said curiously.
You guys have been in Lyoko? Jeremy asked astonished.
Yeah, we figured it out, Rhianna told him, We also deactivated two towers.
Remember, Jeremy? I told you there is a show about us in this world, Aelita said.
Thats right! Jeremy answered her.
Guys! Focus! We need to find out what is wrong with Dan! Lauren reminded them.
Youre right Lauren, Brittany said to her, So Dan, tell us what is wrong with you!
Alright, there is know use hiding my identity anymore, he said as he gave into the group, I am France Hopper.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment