Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - New Discoveries

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 6 - New Discoveries

Chapter 6 - New Discoveries
New Discoveries

Youre&. youre France Hopper? Jeremy was barely able to ask.
Yes, I am also the spirit that has taken over your friend the past few times, he told the group he was with.
But& why? Ulrich asked.
I did not originally plan to take him over. I have been trapped in Lyoko for years within the digital void. But, when you kids went into Lyoko and the computer created his powers, the computer took my data to create the powers, he explained.
So, is Dan with you? Colin questioned him.
I am not sure, France answered.
Hmm& we need him in order to switch us back, Jeremy said, But, now we should be able to set you free, France.
I would love that, but it is more important that you switch back into your old bodies, France told them.
Are you sure? Jeremy wondered.
Positive, he answered.
X.A.N.A. obviously used a tower to do this, but the towers we deactivated didnt stop him, Rhianna announced.
This has happened before, Odd said.
Yes, I remember. The tower must be masked by XA.N.A., Jeremy told them.
But how do we find it? Scarpelli asked.
I may have an idea where it is, France said, My data passes through Sector 5 every so often and I recently have felt some strange things going on there.
So, you think the tower may be there? Yumi asked.
Yes, and if you focus your super scanner on that area, you may find it, France replied.
Isola, try to run a superscan on Sector 5, Jeremy said.
Huh? Isola answered confused.
Umm, we havent gone to Sector 5 yet, Rhianna told them.
Then, Ill do it from here, Jeremy announced as he started to type. Suddenly, a window opened on Isolas computer screen showing the super scanner. On the screen was a picture of Sector 5 and it started to be scanned. After a few seconds, an activated tower appeared.
Found it! Apparently, it is in the center of the sector, he announced.
Good, but before you get started planning, it may be a good idea to get your friend back in his body, France suggested.
Alright, if he is on Lyoko, we can use my mind synthesizer helmet to put his digital spirit back in his body, Jeremy told them, France, you should be sent back into Dans programs on Lyoko.
France nodded.
Wheres the helmet? Isola asked.
It should be under my computer desk, Jeremy directed him. Isola looked under the desk and found the helmet. He handed it to France.
Will this hurt my brother? Catherine asked.
It shouldnt, France said as he put the helmet on, Jeremy, you can start the process. I will meet you kids again soon. Jeremy started typing and suddenly, France became unconscious.
Whoa, is he alive?! Lauren panicked.
Kind of, his body is like a zombie now, Jeremy explained, Now, to find Dans digital soul.
Ooh! I like Danny like this! I could poke him! Catherine said excitedly.
Now, to find his digital spirit, Jeremy mumbled as he continued to type. A few minutes passed with no luck in finding Dans soul.
I cant find it! Jeremy announced annoyed.
I have an idea. You could modify the super scanner to search for his memory in Sector 5, Aelita suggested, All data flows through there so you are bound to find it.
Alright, Ill try, Jeremy said as began typing again. Sector 5 started to be scanned again, but this time, X.A.N.A. realized what was going on. Using his activated tower he sent a ghost towards Jeremys dorm room. It slowly emerged from a power strip under Jeremys computer desk and hid there, allowing X.A.N.A. to listen in on the kids plans.
Found it! Jeremy shouted as the file containing Dans digital soul appeared on his screen, I will upload it now. All of sudden, Dan awoke to see his friends around him and Lauren, Catherine, Keri, Kiera, Elizabeth, and his friends real bodies through a computer screen on the desk in front of him.
Whoa& what happened? Dan asked curiously, I remember feeling as if I was being controlled by someone and& saving Rhianna. But, once I was devirtualized& the rest is a blank.
Dan& France Hopper is a part of you when you are in Lyoko, Rhianna explained, When you devirtualized, you were still in Lyoko and France Hopper lived in your body. But now we put you back in your body and we put France back in Lyoko.
Are you serious? he asked stunned.
Its not a joke, Jeremy convinced him,  But, while you were gone we were able to find the activated tower.
Where is it? Dan questioned curiously.
Its in Sector 5, Aelita replied.
Well, lets go deactivate it, Dan said.
We need a plan so that X.A.N.A. wont be able to harm anybody, Isola suggested.
Wait, Aelita said. Everyone looked at her wondering what she had to say.
I noticed something today. While Catherine and Keri were trying to hurt me, I started to lose my memory. But, the only way that can happen is with the skitsazowa, she explained.
Skitsazowa? Liz said confused.
Its a creature in Lyoko that can steal your memory, Yumi told her.
This is odd, Jeremy began to think, Did the skitsazowa attack you today?
Yes, it tried to steal Rhiannas memory, announced Scarpelli.
Uh-oh, that means we are somehow connected, Jeremy explained, What happens to one person happens to the person theyre switched with.
Would that have something to do with why all of these bruises appeared on me today? William asked as he showed how bruised his arms were.
I was attacked by a ghost today and he beat me up pretty badly, Dan announced as he showed the bruises on his arms.
This really isnt good. X.A.N.A. could destroy all of us with this effect from the warp program! We have to deactivate this tower as soon as possible! Jeremy told them.
Do you think X.A.N.A. knows about this effect, Jeremy? Ulrich asked.
I hope not, or we are in big trouble, Jeremy answered. Yet, the ghost heard everything and began to move back into the power strip. Rhianna was sitting next to the computer desk in Jeremys room and she felt something near her feet. She looked down and saw the ghost slowly entering the power strip.
You guys! One of X.A.N.A.s ghosts is in here! she screamed. She got up and moved away from the desk immediately. Isola looked down under the desk and saw it quickly enter the power strip and disappear.
It escaped! Isola shouted.
This isnt good! X.A.N.A. heard everything! Now he will surely try to kill us! Jeremy panicked.
What do we do?! Colin asked nervously.
There is no time for planning now! You guys have to go to the factory and deactivate the tower before its too late! Jeremy shouted.
Okay, lets go, Matt told everyone.
I will contact you guys at the factory, Jeremy said as the windows on the computers closed.
Do you think they can stop X.A.N.A.? Odd asked Jeremy.
I dont know, but right now they are the only hope we have of living, Jeremy replied.
So youre saying this could be the end for all of you? Lauren said nervously.
Unfortunately, yes, Yumi answered.
Isnt there anything else you can do? Kiera asked.
The only other thing we can do is wait and give as much help to them as we can from here, Jeremy told her. Lightning flashed, followed by a roll of thunder, and rain started to shower the grass outside below the window of the room.
Were doomed& Odd mumbled as he stared out the window. Dan, Colin, Matt, Brittany, Scarpelli, Rhianna, and Isola dashed through the park towards the factory. It started to rain there as well and eventually turned into a downpour.
Come on! Were almost there! Scarpelli shouted above the roar of the thunder. They raced across the bridge and into the dry building that was the factory.
It feels good to be out of the rain, Brittany commented as she stopped and pulled her fingers through her wet hair while the others ran past her.
Come on! Rhianna shouted as she grabbed Brittanys hand and chased after the others. They got in the elevator and went down to the computer room. Isola sat down in Jeremys chair, which moved him over to the computer screen. Suddenly, a window opened on the screen showing Jeremy and the others once again.
You guys are quick, Jeremy commented, Are you ready?
Yep, you guys go down to the scanner room while I get the transfer programs ready, Isola said.
In a few minutes the group was in the scanner room ready to be transferred. Dan, Colin, and Matt went first.
Transfer! Scanner! Virtualization! Isola shouted as he sent them into Lyokos ice sector. The remaining three entered the scanners.
Transfer Rhianna! Transfer Brittney! Transfer Scarpelli! Virtualization! he shouted as the three materialized and fell to the ground of the ice sector.
Your vehicles, Isola said as they appeared in front of the group.
You are getting better at this, Andrew, Rhianna commented. Isola sat back and smiled. Dan and Matt got on the Overboard, Rhianna and Colin got on the Overwing, and Brittney and Scarpelli got on the Overbike.
Lets go! Dan shouted as they flew towards the edge of Lyoko.
So, exactly where are we going? Colin asked.
We are going to the edge of this sector so we can go to Sector 5, Rhianna explained.
How much further? Matt asked.
Probably a couple minutes, Isola said over the intercom. Outside the factory, the wind began to pickup and the lightning was getting worse. All of a sudden, a bolt of lightning ripped through the clouds and hit a telephone pole connected to the factory. The electricity spread into the factorys wiring and went towards the supercomputer. The shock hit the supercomputer and tripped a circuit-breaker causing it to shut down along with, Lyoko.
I think I see& Brittany said as she was cut off to Isola and his screen went blank, except for the window showing Jeremy and the others.
Huh& what happened! Jeremy! My screen went blank! Isola panicked.
Thats not good! Lyoko is shutting down! If it shuts down fully, Sissy, William, Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, Aelita, and I will die along with your friends! You have to go downstairs to the room below the scanners! There you can restart Lyoko! Now, go! Jeremy ordered. Isola dashed out of his chair and into the elevator.
Youre kidding! I dont wanna die! Sissy started crying.
You wont die, Sissy! As long as Isola makes it in time you will be fine! Ulrich tried to comfort her.
I hope he makes it in time, Kiera mumbled sadly. Back on Lyoko, the group just got to the edge of the sector.
Okay, Isola. Now you need to enter the code SCIPIO so the transporter will come, Dan said, but no one answered, Isola?
Andrew! Rhianna yelled.
This isnt good. What happened to him? Brittany asked.
I dont know, Rhianna answered. All of a sudden, Colin heard something behind him. He turned around and saw that parts of the sector were disappearing.
Guys, look! he pointed. They all turned around and looked in his direction. What ever was happening was spreading towards them.
Get on your vehicles and go! Rhianna screamed. They dashed to their vehicles and got on. They took off just before the land they were on disappeared.
Hurry! Everyone go as fast as you can! Scarpelli yelled, Its catching up!
Dan! This is just like that episode with the nuclear battery! Rhianna told him.
I noticed! he answered. The group started to fly higher and higher above the disappearing ground. Although, Brittany and Scarpelli were slowly falling behind. Then, Brittany noticed that the Overbike was starting to disappear.
Guys, help! she screamed in panic as the Overbike disappeared and she and Scarpelli began to fall. Colin turned around and noticed what was happening.
Rhianna! Dan! Turn around! We have to help them! Colin shouted. Rhianna and Dan who noticed what was happening turned around and immediately headed back to help them. Brittany and Scarpelli were getting closer and closer to the ground, but then, the ground beneath them disappeared.
I dont wanna die! Brittany screamed.
Faster! Faster! Colin shouted.
Were going as fast as we can! Rhianna shouted back at him. They got closer to what was causing the ground to disappear and suddenly, the Overwing and the Overboard started to disappear.
Its too late! Jump! Dan shouted. Matt, Rhianna, Colin, and Dan jumped just as their vehicles disappeared and began to fall towards the digital sea.
What do we do! Rhianna screamed in horror.
Use Aelitas powers and create a platform! You can do it! Dan shouted.
Ill try! she said as she closed her eyes and began concentrating. She opened her mouth and began to sing. Suddenly, a platform materialized far below the group.
You did it! Matt cheered excitedly. Then, just as quickly as it was created, it disappeared.
No! Its all over! Dan panicked. In the factory, Isola opened the panel covering the power switch for Lyoko. Then, he grabbed the switch and pushed it down and then up. The computer restarted and the panel closed. Isola ran into the elevator and went back to the computer room.
Back on Lyoko, the group was in panic.
Brittany! I! I love you! Scarpelli shouted to her.
I love you too! she replied. Suddenly, the ground reappeared beneath them along with everything else that disappeared.
Huh! Yes! Rhianna cheered.
This is no time to cheer! Were still gonna turn into a bloody mass! Matt yelled.
Rhi! Use your powers! Brittany shouted,  I have faith in you!
Okay! she replied as she closed her eyes and concentrated again. She kept concentrating and started to sing. A large column of ice emerged from the ground beneath them with a hole in the center.
Perfect! A slide! Dan shouted happily.
A slide? Scarpelli shouted confused.
Youll see, Rhianna told him. They fell through the hole into a vertical slide that slowly leveled off and ended at a hole in the bottom of the tower
Awsome! Scarpelli shouted excitedly as he slid down the tunnel.
Great idea, Rhianna! Dan commented.
No prob! she answered.
Yay! This is so fun! Brittany hollered.
Out of my way! Matt yelled as he passed Brittany and Colin.
No you dont! Colin mumbled as he blocked Matt.
Now boys, dont fight, Brittany said as she intervened.
Yeah, or well beat you up, Rhianna threatened.
Are you guys okay? Isola asked over the intercom as he sat down in Jeremys computer chair.
Yeah, what happened? Dan answered.
Lightning tripped a circuit and shut off Lyoko, but I turned it back on, he explained.
Okay, can you have our vehicles waiting for us at the bottom of this slide? Rhianna suggested.
Sure, Isola answered as he redirected his microphone to Jeremy and the others.
Everyones okay on Lyoko, Jeremy, Isola told him. Everyone in the room made a sigh of relief.
Okay, let us know when they get to Sector 5, Jeremy answered.
Got it, Isola assured him as he redirected his microphone back to Lyoko. The group continued down the slide and when it ended, Isola had their vehicles waiting for them.
Ya know, I am getting tired of sharing vehicles. Andrew, cant you make multiple copies of the vehicles or something? Rhianna complained.
Yeah, and can they be Overboards? Matt asked. Everyone mumbled Yeah in agreement.
Fine! Next time I will give everyone their own Overboard. Happy now? Isola answered the group in an annoyed tone.
Yay! Rhianna shouted, wishing she could give Isola a hug. The group got onto their vehicles and flew back to the edge of the sector.
Okay, Isola, there should be a code box on the screen to your right. Enter the code SCIPIO in it, Dan ordered.
Done, Isola said as he finished typing. In a few seconds, the transporter hovered up from below the cliff the group was standing on.
Whoa& Colin mumbled as the transporter engulfed the group and flew towards the center of Lyoko. It left the sector and flew into Sector 5. There it entered the Core Zone and landed on the elevator in the heart of the sector. Brittany, Scarpelli, Colin, Rhianna, Matt, and Dan were left on the elevator as the transporter flew away.
Whoa& I dont feel so good, Matt announced, feeling like he was going to throw up.
Odd always feels that way when he comes to Sector 5, Rhianna told him.
Great& he answered.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment