Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sector 5

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 7 - Sector 5

Chapter 7 - Sector 5
Sector 5

Okay Jeremy, they made it to Sector 5, Isola told him.
Good, let me know if they need anything, he answered.
Alright, Isola said as he switched his microphone back to Lyoko.
Okay guys, as soon as the elevator stops, a timer will start. We have to stop the timer before we run out of time. Isola, you need to warn us about how much time we have left. And also, start looking for the button to the timer, Rhianna explained.
Alright, Ill start searching now, Isola said. Suddenly, the elevator stopped and a door opened.
Go! Dan yelled as they ran through the door and the timer started. They ran down a hallway and into a wide open room full of floating platforms and what seemed like no floor below the platforms.
Four minutes.
Isola, did you find the button? Dan asked.
I think so, but, its on the ceiling, Isola informed them. The group looked up and saw the button in the center of the ceiling. There was a platform about 50 feet below it.
Ive got an idea. Britt and Matt, you come with me, Rhianna ordered, Everyone else hold off any monsters that attack.
Wait, whats your plan? Scarpelli asked.
Theres no time to explain, lets move! Rhianna shouted. Suddenly, four creepers materialized and fell onto platforms.
Three Minutes.
Whoa& what are those? Colin asked nervously.
Creepers& attack! Dan yelled as he ran from platform to platform with his nun chucks spinning. Scarpelli went for another creeper, and so did Colin. Rhianna led Brittany and Matt to a platform directly under the button.
Britt, use your powers to raise the platform up to the button, Rhianna ordered, Matt, you have to defend us.
From what? he asked as a shout flew from the last creepers mouth and almost hit him.
That!
Brittany started to raise the platform. Meanwhile, Dan charged toward the creeper and dodged each shot. But, when he was about to hit the creeper, it whipped him with its tail to another platform. Scarpelli ran towards his creeper and used triplicate. The creeper hit each of the false Scarpellis and when he got to the creeper, it shot him in the stomach. Scarpelli landed a few platforms from the creeper.
Two Minutes.
These things are invincible! Colin yelled as he stopped running and blocked his creepers shots with his claws.
Colin! We need to transform! Dan yelled.
Ill try! Colin said as he filled himself with anger. Suddenly, he transformed and ran towards his creeper. Then, he jumped up above it and dug his claws into the creepers back. He landed on the next platform as the creeper exploded and returned to normal.
Brittany, got the platform halfway to the button. But, the creeper started to shoot at the platform.
Hes too far away! I cant hit him! Matt yelled.
Let me try something, Rhianna said as she closed her eyes and started to sing. The platform under the fourth creeper disappeared and it fell into the digital void.
Now lets keep going! Rhianna urged.
One Minute.
Hurry, you guys are running out of time! Isola panicked.
I need to transform! France, please help me! Dan mumbled. Suddenly, he transformed, but this time, him and France both had control of his body.
Let me try something, France told him. Suddenly, Dan ran towards his creeper. He jumped and flipped over the creeper while cutting off its head and tail. He landed on the platform behind the creeper as it exploded.
Thanks France! Dan commented.
No problem, France said to him. Meanwhile, Scarpelli triplicated again and ran towards his creeper. The first two of him jumped towards the creeper. It shot one of him while the other was whipped down into the digital void. But, the third Scarpelli caught him of guard and shoved his sword down the creepers throat. Brittany moved the platform three quarters of the way to the button, but she was running out of energy.
Thirty Seconds.
I cant get us any higher or we will fall! Brittany shouted as she concentrated.
Fifteen seconds left! Isola yelled. Everyone started to panic and looked at one another for an idea.
What do we do?! Colin shouted nervously.
Ten Seconds.
Matt! Shoot the button! France yelled.
Seven Seconds.
Matt aimed his arm towards the button and concentrated.
Five Seconds.
Matt! Shoot! Rhianna yelled at him.
He fired an arrow.
Three Seconds.
The arrow flew higher, towards the button that would stop the timer.
One Second.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment