Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Life Hangs By A Thread

This is a story about my friends and I switching places with the Code Lyoko characters. And, how we must try to stop X.A.N.A. from killing us and the Lyoko Team.

Chapter 9 - Life Hangs By A Thread

Chapter 9 - Life Hangs By A Thread
Life Hangs By A Thread

This is the largest tower I have ever seen! Dan said in shock.
Here, let me send you guys a visual, Rhianna said as a video appeared on both Jeremy and Isolas screens of the colossal tower.
Well, we have to deactivate this tower. Lets do it before X.A.N.A. attacks, Matt said to the others. But just then, a skitsazowa moved from the behind the tower and came into view.
This is X.A.N.A.s last defense? One skitsazowa? Scarpelli said is disbelief. Yet, another skitsazowa appeared from behind the tower. Followed by more and more.
Uh-oh, this is bad, Brittany said nervously, There must be ten of them.
And I dont think they are just after Rhianna, France added.
Attack! Scarpelli yelled as he and the others charged at the creatures. Scarpelli jumped into the air and stabbed a skitsazowa, but the others caught him and started to steal his memory.
Andrew! Brittany yelled. She ran to help him and threw her fans at the creature, but they both missed. Then, another skitsazowa grabbed her and started to steal her memory.
This is bad! Matt shouted. He fired at the other skitsazowa and killed them, but more and more skitsazowa appeared. They cornered the group and tried to grab them. Dan, Rhianna, Matt, and Colin killed as many skitsazowa as they could, but it was no use. One by one, the skitsazowa grabbed each one of them and started to steal their memory. But, Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, and Aelitas memories were being stolen as well.
This is awful! Jeremy panicked, They are going to die and there is nothing we can do! Just then, a ghost surfaced out of Isolas computer screen and flew into his mouth. He fell to the ground and started to choke, and so did Jeremy.
Oh my gosh! This is horrible! Hes choking! Kiera yelled with tears in her eyes.
What do we do! Lauren panicked.
Our siblings are going to& to&. perish! Keri said to Catherine as she started to cry. Suddenly, a window opened on the computer showing France Hopper.
Girls? France said to them. The four ran to the computer screen.
What do we do, France? Catherine said sobbing.
I can stop the skitsazowas, but I dont know what will happen to me when I do. Promise me, that you will tell Aelita that I am her father, and I love her very much, France told them.
We will, Kiera promised.
Goodbye, France said as the window closed. Inside Lyoko, Dan suddenly split into two beings. One was France, and theother still trapped by the skitsazowa was Dan. Then, France closed his eyes and floated up into the air. Suddenly, exploded in a blinding white aurora that eradicated all of the skitsazowa. They all awoke and found that the skitsazowa were gone.
Guys, what just happened? Matt asked curiously.
There is no time for that! Lauren yelled, Jeremy and Isola are choking to death!
Rhi, you have to go deactivate the tower! Dan shouted. She started to run towards the tower. But suddenly, the ceiling of the room started to collapse.
Look out! Brittany yelled as she shoved Colin out of the way of a falling piece of debris. Everyone began to scramble away from the falling debris, but as each piece crashed to the ground, the ground broke with it and fell into a bottomless void. Rhianna dashed towards the tower as fast as she could, but a piece of debris fell in front of her and cut off her path to the tower. Matt ran to help her. He grabbed her by the arm, twirled her around, then when he gained enough speed, he threw her across the casm and onto the platform of the tower. Matt managed to make it back to the others who were slowly becoming trapped. All the platforms around the group were being destroyed by falling debris. Finally, they were all trapped on one small platform.
This is bad, Dan said. The group in Isolas bedroom became extremely nervous. If Dan and the others died, so did they.
Rhianna entered the tower.
Suddenly, a door on the side of the room opened and a flying mantis flew out of it. It immediately started to circle the group.
Rhianna walked to the center of the platform and began to float up to the top of the platform.
The flying mantis shot at the platform the group stood on and it began to crack. They all looked at each other nervously. They did not want to die. Jeremy and Isola collapsed on the ground unconscious, their lives almost over. Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, Lauren, and the others waited frightfully.
Rhianna got to the top of the platform and entered the code: LYOKO. The towers programs shut down and Jeremy and Isola woke up.
Launch a return to the past! Everyone is endanger still! Rhianna shouted to everyone in Isolas room. Jeremy got up and began typing the coordinates for the return to the past.
Just then, the platform holding up the six kids shattered, and screams of horror could be heard over the intercom.
Hurry, Jeremy! Odd shouted.
I am! This should undo everything! Jeremy said as he pressed the return key, Return to the past, now!
Suddenly, a white aura engulfed the six kids and Rhianna. It spread out of Lyoko and engulfed Isola, Kadac Academy, and the two Earths.
It was the day before Spring Break at Kadac Academy. All the students were filled with excitement and many were preparing to leave.
They did it! Odd shouted happily.
Yes they did, who knew they had the potential! Jeremy replied.
Yeah! Well, you never know, we may need there help again someday! Aelita told them.
That may be true, but I think X.A.N.A. will have to really surprise us for that to happen! Ulrich said.
Enough about this! Lets go! Spring Break is tomorrow! Yumi cheered as she grabbed her friends and they walked to class.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LyokoKenshin on October 25, 2006, 5:59:49 AM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinJust, so everyone knows, I will be writing a sequel to this story that takes place in between seasons 3 and 4. I haven't been on FAC in a while, but I am going to start this new story soon. If people want me to, I can upload it after each chapter is written, that way you get to read each new part of it.