Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - No is the answer

Aang,Sokka,and Katara have to cross one last small country to get to the North Pole. Problem is, they are stuck on the mountain covered country.

Chapter 3 - No is the answer

Chapter 3 - No is the answer


Prince Zuko walked through the ship ordering that the ship be cleaned.

“Prince Zuko,” Uncle Iroh yelled at him from another side of the corridor.

“Yes, Uncle?” Zuko asked.

“I see that you have predicted the same thing as I.” Iroh responded

“Yes Uncle, my father is arrogant and will send men to try to talk me into going back.”

“So what do you propose to do?” Iroh asked

“I'm not going back until I capture the Avatar, or I decide on my own” Zuko responded.

“Your father is not the only one, who is arrogant, is he?” Iroh asked

“I guess it runs in the family.” Zuko said.

“Oh really?” Iroh said.

“Well, I'm sure some in the family don't.” Zuko responded quickly.

“When do you think they will get here?” Iroh asked.

“The council? A day or two at the latest.' Zuko said.

“Then I suggest we prepare.” Iroh responded.

Zuko walked outside to get some fresh air and to clear his mind. He still was wandering why his father wanted him back. His father had told him never to return unless he brought the Avatar. It didn't make any sense. Unless, unless that his father was expecting an attack, or was planning an attack. Maybe his father knew were the Avatar was.

“Hounds man!” Zuko yelled out. “ Set a course for Tahso Port.”

It was the closest place from where they were. If they had reached Tahso City they could keep hidden and maybe get supplies.

Uncle Iroh walked out to Zuko.

“What is it, Uncle?”

“The council will beat us to Tahso.” Iroh said.

“Yes, but we may get there before the reinforcements get come.” Zuko replied.

“Reinforcements?” Iroh asked.

“Of course, my father most likely told the council not to take No for an answer. And my answer is No.” Zuko replied.

“ I see. We have this day to prepare, why not waste it sailing?” Iroh asked.

“My point exactly.” Zuko replied.



Senti sat on his chair reading an old scroll. He sat on a small metal Fire Nation traveling ship. He put the scroll up and walked out the metal door.

Outside stood two guards with white masks.

“Are we almost there yet?” Senti asked one of the guards. He did not respond. “Typical.”

Senti walked up into a concil room.

Senti was one of the two councilmen sent to meet Zuko.

Senti sat next to partner, Frol.

“I don't even know how the Fire lord would know that the Prince would respond in a negative way?” Frol asked Senti.

“Well the Fire lord should know his son.” Senti replied

“Well how could he? The Prince has been out on sea for nearly three years now.” Frol said.

“Let's get back to more important things, shall we?” Senti said unrolling a cloth map. “From the Fire Lords knowledge, the Prince should be around here.” Senti said pointing near a small island.

“Yes, and the Prince should be expecting us, so he would go to the nearest land port.” Frol said. “So he would want to go to Tahso City. It is the only place that would hide him.”

“But the one of the Earth Kings is there.” Senti said.

“Then it's decided. We go block him off around the Gulf of Tahso.” Frol said without listening to Senti. “The militia is a day behind us so if Zuko prevales they will stop him.”

Frol walked out of the room holding a steaming cup of tea.



A young council member of the Earth Kingdom Tahso was running towards the Tahso Castle.

His name wasn't important, but mission most certainly was.

He ran towards the entrance of the castle where he was blocked off from two Earth guards.

“Important news for the king!” the man shouted out. The two guards looked at each other and nodded. The councilman continued.

A tall, old man saw the thing from a stone window not high above. The old man ran to a large wooden lever allowing the door to open. The man cranked the door open, but before he could finish the council member hopped in and took off.

The councilman ran up five flights of stairs until he rushed inside the king's diner. Inside the king was eating a small feast.

“Why has thee interrupted my dinning?” The king asked. He did feel pleasant about a man bursting into his diner.

“Please your majesty, I bring important news from the coast scouts.” The councilman said with no hesitations. The councilman handed the king a small scroll. The king took the scroll as the councilman headed off.

The king's eyes scanned the parchment.

“What is it?” the king's finest servant, Jon said.

“Prepare my daughter; the prince is on his way.”



Frol looked over sea. And what he saw was a small Fire Nation metal warship coming straight towards him.

“Put down the anchors!” Frol ordered. Senti walked up next to Frol.

“Are you sure anchoring here is such a good idea?” Senti asked.

“Prince Zuko will stop hear. I'm sure of it.” Frol replied.

Frol wasn't the kind if guy who changed his mind. Sometimes that was good, although it was mostly bad.

“Prepare a place the prince and I can talk.” Frol, again, ordered.



Zuko was looking at the traveling ship in front of them.

“What do you propose to do Prince Zuko?” his uncle Iroh asked once again.

“I am going to humor them.” Zuko responded, “I will see what they want first, then I shall destroy them.”

“Whatever, just wake me when it is over.” Iroh responded.



Sandra sat on a small velvet chair having her brushed. Sandra was the King's daughter.

Servants were all around her, making her as beautiful as possible.

Mrs. Vatra walked in, she always chose what Sandra wore on special occasions. This time Mrs. Vatra chose a long, silky, scarlet dress.

The hair stylists were debating on what Sandra's hair style should be.

“Let us put it up in a bun. One had said.

“No, let's leave it down.” Another said.

“Perhaps we shall give her pig tails.” the last said.

Finally every thing was put in correctly.



Senti was not eager to go up to see the Prince. No, he wasn't but Frol was not about to pass this up.

Frol had always wanted to teach that brat of a child his place, and looks like he is going to get his chance. Soldiers gathered from behind him. They also wanted to see the Prince, but for a very different reason. They wanted to see how much the prince had changed, for better or worse.



Zuko sat on a wooden chair thinking, something didn't usually do, but had been doing it a lot lately. Zuko stood up, he had changed since he had left at sea, and he was about to prove just that.

Iroh walked down towards his room were he was met be a soldier.

“Is something on your mind, General?” The soldier asked.

“Please do not call me general,” Replied Iroh, “Yes I do wonder. I wonder what Zuko will do if the councilmen don't let him go.”

“What are going to do?” the soldier asked with much curiosity.

“I am going to sleep.” Iroh said as he walked in his small metal room.

“Prepare to stop.” Zuko ordered the hounds-man.

“Lower the anchors.” the hounds-man assistant said. The small, metal warship began to slow.



“Prepare the plank.” Frol said as the small warship that Zuko was on, approached his traveling ship.

Two men carried a long wooden plank towards the edge of the ship.



Zuko saw the men preparing a plank. They wanted him to come aboard their ship, fools.

Zuko had gathered eight men to go over board with him.

“See their positions,” Zuko instructed, “I want you all to be ready to take down every man at any time.”



Frol saw that Zuko had prepared eight men to come aboard with him. Exactly what I had thought, to confidant.

“Let them board.” Frol commanded. The men dropped the giant plank, so that it was safely accessible on both ships. Frol watched as Zuko and his men walked across.



Zuko was walking across the plank eyeing each of the men as his eight soldiers followed behind him.



Zuko walked on top of the ship knowing what was already going to do. Although Frol had no idea what he was going to do but he had to speak first.

Senti stood behind Frol with his hands folded in his sleeves.

“What is your real dissention on the Fire Lords question?” Frol asked in a calm voice.

“The answer is NO.” Zuko replied staying just as calm.

“I'm sure we can talk this over.” Frol said a little more cautious now.

`I'm sure we can't.” Zuko said coolly as fire blazed out of his hands.





-NOTE---

This story does not connect with the show after The King of Omashu. So if you find that some things don't connect, it's because they don't. Although I will use characters from later episodes.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on January 19, 2006, 7:18:35 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlI LOVE THIS STORY!!!! It is getting beter every chapter!!!!

zukoswife on May 28, 2005, 6:21:45 AM

zukoswife on
zukoswifeMORE!MORE!MORE!!!!!!
plz ^_^