Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Yo ho ho!

Aang,Sokka,and Katara have to cross one last small country to get to the North Pole. Problem is, they are stuck on the mountain covered country.

Chapter 9 - Yo ho ho!

Chapter 9 - Yo ho ho!
Cracks of thunder softly jumped through midnight skies as Aang lay sleepily under the clouds. He and his two allies had traveled for an entire day up the mountains, but it seemed as though they hardly got any further up them. They had set up camp and were ready to sleep.
Aang knew he wouldve gotten a lot further without Sokka and Katara, but he didnt want to leave them behind. Right now, all Aang was hoping for was a dry night.
Aang? Kataras voice sounded off. Aang didnt turn towards Katara,
Yeah, He replied
About when we first met,
Yeah, Aang said still gazing at the sky.
Why didnt you ever want to be the Avatar?
Aang turned away from Katara,
Nightmares, Aang whispered to himself. Then he looked back to the sky answering Kataras question.
All this power, not knowing how to use it, and the responsibility is frustrating at times.
Thats completely understandable. Katara replied, and then she turned over again to sleep.
Aang sat up, looking at Katara. Even though he said everything, he didnt say the most important loud enough, it felt like lying. He lay back down and stared at the clouds.
For once, Aang wished he could sleep without some terrible dream taking over his head.
But he still had a nightmare once he fell asleep.


Zuko walked down an eerie hallway. He soon came to the end; He turned around ands stood in horror of what he saw: a frozen statue of him stared into his eyes. The frozen statues lips began to move. Although no sound came from them, Zuko could here the words whispering throughout his head.
Water, Earth, It was reciting the elements, Fire, Air, but it didnt stop there, relatives-continuation-, its sentence was cut off.

What is wrong Zuko? Iroh asked quietly, his voice broke Zuko away from the eerie hallway.
Zuko opened his eyes, it was just a nightmare.
Its okay Uncle. Zuko said, trying to comfort his uncle. But still Iroh looked uneasy. Whats wrong, Uncle?
There are some troubled storms. Iroh replies softly.
What does that mean Zuko yelled. Zuko was already frustrated with his confusing dream, now his uncle didnt make any sense. Seeing him frozen made Zuko extremely uneasy, You sound like a babbling fool!
BOOM!
The entire ship shook. The ship must have been struck by something hard.
BOOM!
This time the doors lock broke allowing the steel between the two fire benders out of there prison.
Lets go! Zuko shouted at the open door.
BOOM! It sounded as though something in ship was exploding.
Dust and debris fell from the ceiling clouding the vision Iroh and Zuko.
Quick, Iroh shouted, before the ceiling falls on our heads. The two covered their eyes, rushing out of the room.
BOOM! The ship flung off balance, causing the two to tumble in the hallway.
Zuko could here the boots of Fire Nation soldiers running through the hall.
Hurry!, said one soldier.
Were under attack! said another soldier.
Zuko, Iroh said, Now may just be our time to escape this ship. The two headed towards the surface of the ship. When they came onto the deck, the dark sky was filled with fireballs.
Pirates!!!! The captain screamed towards the heavens.
Lets get to that escape boat. Iroh said, pointing to a small wooden row-boat.
The prisoners!, Ten guards circle the two. As they began to charge, a fireball exploded between Iroh and Zuko.

Darkness, Cold, Death, Feelings- relatives- feelings- continuation-

Zuko opened his eye underwater, feeling the air escape his lungs. He quickly swam to the top of the water.
Zuko searched his surroundings; he was in the middle of the ocean. There was no one around, he was all alone, and his uncle must still be on that navy ship. He swam towards a floating piece of steel. He had to get back to his uncle.
Zuko could feel reality slipping. His exhaustion overtook him as he passed out.

Benders, Creation, Destruction, Death, Time, Space, Fate-

Zuko tried to move but he couldnt. Something was pulling him down and he felt heavy. Something struck him, the sting lasted more than usual due to his wet skin.
No! Zuko thought, Not here, I will no die here! His strength returned to him and he broke free of whatever was holding him down. Around him were some low-life peasants, he didnt really care who they were.
Die! Zuko yelled. He shot fire blasts from his palms knocking down two of the men. The fire blasts were a lot weaker than normal; the water must be affecting him. One of the men began to yell at Zuko but he couldnt understand him. The all took out swords and charged. Zuko quickly dodged the first attack but was caught off guard by a second from behind. It barely grazed him but it still stung. He used fire bending to attack another man and steal his sword. Zuko was a little bit more aware but still covered in confusion. He remembered his uncle and the Fire Navy, and this must be the pirates that attacked. These were the fiends that separated him and his uncle.
His odds were still at a disadvantage. He may have remembered he was separated by someone special, he forgot who. Now the more that he was thinking about it the more he started to forget. He had also forgotten most of his combat skills, but he was angry. That was good enough reason to fight.
BAM!
Zuko woke up again, lying on the floor.
You caused us quite a bit of trouble, and I bet you dont even remember. A voice was talking and Zuko could understand him. Who knows how long youve been adrift, couldve been a month or even just a few hours. Im betting on the month though. At your current condition, thats the obvious choice.
Zuko sat there, listening. He didnt move an inch, but was constantly thinking. The man, who was talking, he had to of been lying. Zuko thought more than ever while he sat there.
Here, The man said. Zuku didnt even look up, eat, or you will die. We wouldnt want that, would we?
He doesnt want me to die? What could he want with me? Zuko thought on floor thinking when an apple core rolled up in front of him.
Whats this? Is it food? Zuko reached for the apple core and took it. He put up near his mouth and bit it. It tasted bitter and old, but Zuko ate it.
Two day passed like this each like the last. Zuko didnt move from the spot he sat in.
What do you think hes thinking about? A voice could be heard from outside the door. Another voice replied, but Zuko couldnt understand. Zuko reached into his boot. He was sure about this, he had thought on the subject for days. This was it! Zuko pulled a small blade out of his boot. Clearly the pirates didnt search his armor.
He used a fire ball to knock down the door at his cell. Once he got out he grabbed the nearest man and ran to the deck of the ship. He got outside and put the blade against the mans neck.
Please! The man begged, Please dont kill me! All the other pirates backed off, avoiding the scene.
Go ahead, a voice said, Go ahead and kill him. It was the same man who talked to Zuko the first day he was onboard, he must be the captain. Zuko pushed the man he was holding away and shot a fire blast at the captain. He then ran to the side of the ship and jumped.
Hell neer survive that. One of the pirates said.
Hes dead! another pirate said.
But Zuko was not dead. He landed safely into the water and swam underneath the ship. With all of his strength he made several small hole into the bottom of the ship and blasted fire onto the sides.
He saw the ship sink from a beach a few miles off. That was the last he saw, before he blacked out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment