Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Get to know the TLT

Who are the Thr Three LoserTeers? What are The Three LoserTeers? Find out Here!

Chapter 1 - Get to know the TLT

Chapter 1 - Get to know the TLT


Alright, this is to let everyone know who and what the characters in The Three LoserTeers Because the TLT is an inside joke and to understand it you need to know who the TLT is.



What is the TLT?

The TLT (Three LoserTeers) is a spin off of another made up comic, Neva Made A.K.A. Stick Rampage. That's a stick figure comic where I combine two things I can make fun of. Ex: Star Wars and skater punks.

But the TLT is just three fun-loving (or rather fun-in-killing-living) boys that have really no point in life, and neither does this comic. The boys are escaped experiments and the government is after them, thus an adventure begins.

Soon the boys find a fat stick figure who wants to be a LoserTeer. Then that becomes another adventure. It really has no point or ending. My friends and I just try to think up as many themes as possible and put into a comic.



Chris:

He is the leader of the group. He has black short hair a red shirt and black shorts. He isn't afraid of anything (I think), and he's sorta headstrong.

Christian:

He is the second of the group. He wears glasses and used to be picked on (poor guy). He's got blonde hair, a dark blue shirt and tan shorts. He's like a genius.

Matt: The third of the group. He silent but deadly (and no he's not gas). His long dark brown hair covers hi eyes. He wears a green shirt and blue jeans.

Dallin:

Simply put, he's annoying. With his impenetrable, sucking fat, he's unstoppable. Don't let his smile fool you. I don't trust him any more than I can throw him (which isn't at all). He's got blonde hair, light blue hair, and white shorts.

For more information on the TLT, or if you have a question, got to

freewebs.com/hateslol

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment