Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gage Part : Ichi (1)

Kinda like a X-Men / Cowboy Bebop thingy.

Chapter 1 - Gage Part : Ichi (1)

Chapter 1 - Gage Part : Ichi (1)
Tell me what you think, there's A LOT more, this is only the first 7 pages. Be honest ;) ...


The year is 2788. Earth is one of the roughest planets West of The Milky Way. Mutants are the only native people on the blue planet. They’ve taken over the blue planet and are all over the galaxies via SVCs (Space Vehicle Cruisers). On the outskirts of Bellmawr, in a little sector called Norv, there was a band of Cosmo Pirates. They hijack trade and freight ships. Once they sneak on board, they take over the ship and steal the cargo. Earth is really easy to sell hot stuff to because of a little trade system called The Planet Protection Program.

In a diner bar in Norv, 3 pirates are sitting in the room. One is a funny looking person. He has blue gills and webbed hands covered up by a gray jump suit. The other, long dark green hair, long finger nails and black skinned guy is wearing red pants.

The last of the Black Bandits is sitting away from them at the bar eating a sandwich. It’s a human. She has short black hair and two long purple strands in front. She’s wearing a blue jumpsuit shorts, brown boots and brown jacket.

The two guys are talking in the booth. Blue Gills: “He’s trust worthy, well for a criminal, and pretty good I hear.” Green haired guy: “Yeah but he’s a human, Ovid.” Ovid: “Yeah but him being a mutant won’t mess with Gage.” Benign: “Whatever but when she goes psycho and goes after you, don’t say ‘I didn’t tell you so’!” The girl goes over to the table. Girl: “Junarl at the bar says a load of military weapons are heading to Seta tomorrow.” O: “Uh, there’s going to be someone joining us, Gage.” Gage: “Who and why?” Ben: “Told ya this is a bad idea.” O: “There’s this guy we’ve heard about. He’s going to be joining us.” Ben: “A human.” O: “You didn’t have to tell her that!” Gage: “A human? Why?!” O: “He’s got pretty strong powers and we’re going to end up having to fight him if we don’t grab him now.” Gage: “So?” O: “He’ll be a good advantage to us.” Gage walks back over to the bar. Ben: “That went so smooth she was going to poison you now she’s just going to slit your throat.” O: “Don’t rub it in.”

Later that night, Gage is in her SVC (Space Vehicle Carrier) cockpit. She’s reading a book when a light starts flashing on a screen. She looks over the book top and rolls her eyes. She goes back to reading. O on the Intercom: “Gage? You there?” She keeps reading. Intercom: “I know you’re there! Say something already.” Gage keeps reading. Intercom: “… Fine I’ll force a link open then.” She turns the page and keeps reading. Intercom: “… when did you have time to put up a link block?” Intercom: “… I can see you right there!” She looks over and sees him looking at her from his cockpit. There’s a blonde guy next to him. He smiles and waves at her. She slams her book closed and stands up. She looks at him and his smiling face. She spits on the glass where his face was. He jumps back and she walks out of the room. Ben: “I think she likes you!” He smiles and walks out.

Gage is in her bed chamber reading again. There’s a cot in the corner, a table with a chair on the other side and a book self next to it. She’s sitting on her bed reading her book. Her door opens and the blonde guy is standing in the doorway with Ovid. Gage slams her book down on the floor. Gage: “What do you think you’re doing on my ship?!” O: “You’re going to have to get used to the idea of another human with us.” Gage: “That’s what you think!” Blonde: “Lighten up Babe.” He smiles and sits down in the chair. She kicks the chair out from under him. Gage: “Light enough for ya?” Blonde: “Actually, yes! Thank you.” He smiles and she growls. Gage: “Take this thing with you O or I’m going take care of it myself.” O: “Ok. Let’s go Hace.” Hace: “What can she do to hurt me?” He laughs. Gage: “The question is: How much pain can you handle?” He stops. Hace: “What’s your power?” O: “Uh, wrong question!” He grabs him and closes the door right before she grabs him. He bangs on the controls by the door and locks her in. Hace: “What’s going on?” O: “We’re about to have another funeral!” Hace: “Aw. Who’s?” O: “Yours!” He grabs his arm and runs off with him. A few seconds later she kicks through the door. She runs out into the hall way and looks around. She growls and goes back into her room.

O and Hace are back on his ship eating with Ben. They’re sitting at a table eating some orange stuff in a bowl. Hace: “So why is Gage so mean?” They both choke. Ben: “It’s not that she’s mean. She’s just, unkind and nasty. It’s a long story.” Hace: “I got time.” Ben: “Well, I think Ovid wants to tell you.” He looks at him. O: “Oh fine, she was born on Earth from what we can tell. She grew up normally till she hit 12. She left and never went back. The end.” Hace: “So why does Gage hate me?” O: “Hello? You’re a human.” Hace: “So is she!” Ben: “But she has no powers.” Hace: “She must be the only one in the galaxies.” O: “Not a thing to remind her!”

She’s sitting on her bed. She picks up the mattress and pulls out a little box. She opens it and a little girl in a dress starts spinning around. There’s a picture on the bottom of the box. There’s a little girl holding hands with a blonde woman and black haired man. Everyone’s smiling and happy. She goes into a flashback. She’s sitting at a table crying. Her mother looks at her: “Why couldn’t you be normal?” Her father yells: “Don’t come back until you have powers you or else!” She runs out of the door.

A tear goes down her Gage’s cheek. There’s a knock on the door. She wipes the tear away and puts the box back under the bed. Ben comes in. Ben: “Hey.” Gage: “Yeah?” Ben: “Hungry?” Gage: “No.” Ben: “Ok. Night.” Gage: “Yeah.” He walks out. Gage lies down and rolls over.

That morning, Gage is up and already dressed. She’s sitting in her captain’s chair in the cockpit when Hace comes in. She looks at him then turns back around. Hace: “Good morning to you to!” Gage: “You have ten seconds to get off my ship.” Hace: “Let’s make it 5.” He smiles at her. She spins her chair around and stares at him.

Gage: “Zero.” She back flips over him and back kicks him into the chair. She grabs his hair and hits his head on the chair arm. O is walking down his hallway and looks over from his ship. Gage is doing a handstand and has Hace pined to the ceiling. O: “Not again!” He takes off running.

Gage kicks him in the face and he flies into the other wall. He slides down and she just looks at him. He’s in a little ball on the floor not moving. Gage: “You’re pathetic even for a human.” She sits down in her chair and goes back to looking at her screens. There’s a tap on her shoulder. She looks over and sees Hace. Hace: “Really?” He punches her in the face. She wipes some blood off her lip. Hace: “Did I do that?” He smiles. She flips back and kicks him in the face when she does. She jumps on top of him but he kicks her off. She grabs onto the light on the ceiling and swings back around. She kicks him and he flies back. She lets go and lands on the floor. He kicks her off her feet and she falls down. He stands up and folds his arms. Hace: “You’re not that tough Babe.” She does a handstand and grabs his neck with her legs. She throws him forward into the wall. Gage: “What gave you that idea?” He stands up slowly. Hace: “You’re a pretty good fighter.” He wipes the blood off his forehead. Gage: “Pretty Good?” She charges him but he jumps out of the way. She grabs his arm though and slams him back to the ground. She pushes her foot on top of his arm pinning him to the ground. Gage: “That makes you what?” He grabs her other foot with his free hand and flips her back. Hace: “Better.” She hits the wall and falls down. She’s breathing hard. Hace: “Maybe I should tell you something.” Gage: “You’re last words?” She kicks off the wall and slides under him. She grabs his legs and twists them making him fall down. He hits his face on the hard floor. She jumps on top of him and pins him down. Gage: “Not good enough.” She snaps his neck. He goes limp and she stands up slowly.

O comes running in with Ben. Ben: “Oh man! Not another one!” O: “Nope this one’s Gage Proof.” He smiles. She gives him a funny look and turns around. Hace is standing up smiling with his arms folded. Gage put her fists up. Hace: “Truce? You can’t kill me.” He sticks his hand out to shake. Gage: “Let’s find out.” She grabs his arm and slams him onto the floor. She kicks him in the side and he slides across the floor. He smacks into the wall and he just lays there. She sighs and puts her hands down. He starts to move again. Gage: “That’s impossible! That should’ve broken at least 4 ribs and go through his lungs.” He sits up. Hace: “5 actually.” He stands up and smiles. Gage: “So you’re a healing human?” Hace: “Bingo! You just gota admit you lost and go on.”

Gage: “I know how to take care of you…” She pushes a button on the control panel. The glass opens and everything starts getting sucked out. O and Ben grab onto the doorsill. Gage jumps into the chair and holds on. Hace flies out and floats around. She pushes a button on her chair and the glass closes. Gage: “I never lose.” She smiles. O and Ben run over to her. O: “Let him back in! He’s going to suffocate.” Gage: “Really?!” She smiles. O: “Open it back up!” Gage: “Or what?” She spins her chair around to face him. Gage: “… That’s what I thought.” She spins back around and watches Hace pound on the glass. She smiles again. O: “OPEN IT NOW!” Gage: “Did you just shout at me, in my ship, unarmed?!” She spins her chair around and stands up. Ben: “I hope you’re better Gage Proofed!” He steps out of the way. O: “Open it.” Gage: “Don’t give me orders, not even on your ship.” She pushes him back. O: “Open, it, now.” Gage: “You’re testing me.” O: “Do it or else.” Gage: “I’m dieing to know the or else part.” O: “I’ll dump you as waste at the next trash heap.” Gage: “Is that so?” She folds her arms. O: “Yeah!” Ben: “Gage?” Gage looks over at Ben. Ben: “May I let him back inside your ship, please?” Gage: “Fine.” He pushes another button and it sucks everything back in. It turns off. O: “Why didn’t you do that before?!” Gage: “You didn’t say the magic word.” O: “Please?” Ben: “No, my ship.” She walks out.

Hace stands up. Hace: “That’s one disturbed chick!” The door opens back up and a book hit Hace in the head. O: “If you don’t want to be sucked out anymore I suggest you don’t come near her ship again.” Ben: “Same goes for you too Ovid!” He smiles and walks out.

Gage is sitting in her cockpit looking at her screen again. Her lights dim. She looks up then touches her screen. Screen: “Power nucleus at .1%” Gage: “That can’t be right, I just charged it up.” She pushes a few more things on the screen. It goes to a camera on where her power chamber is on the ship. There are 5 guys messing with it. Gage: “Well, more Galactic Monitors to tear up.” She smiles.

She’s running down the halls when the lights go out. She hears a guy talking. She looks around the corner and sees a guy with a light on from his watch walkie-talkie. One guy: “She must be in the control room. Have Kyiv and Sork have to power back on in 10 minutes. She shouldn’t take much longer then that to detain.” She kicks the officer in the back and he goes sliding down the hall, crashing into the wall. Gage: “Don’t bet your job on that!” She smiles and walks off into the darkness.

She peaks around the corner into the power room. She sees the guys sitting by the power core. She slips into the room. The 4 guys are sitting together in a circle with a lantern in the middle. She grabs one from the back and covers his mouth. She pulls him back into the darkness before anyone sees her. One guy: “Hey, where did Carl go?” They look around. She grabs another guy. Other guy: “Where’s Sork?!” One guy: “What’s going on?!” The other guy disappears too. Last guy: “Kyiv?!” He stands up and pulls out his gun. He feels a brush of air behind him. He spins around and shoots a blast. Gage: “Let me welcome you to my ship.” He looks over. She kicks him in the face and he falls down. Gage: “They’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.” She walks off.

She gets to her control room and sits down in her chair. Gage: “They’re bound to see me here, or I’m going to freeze to death. Whichever comes first.”

About an hour later she’s still sitting in her chair looking over at their ship. She’s blue and it’s extremely icy in her ship since there’s no power. Hace walks by in the ship and looks over. He sees her half dead in her chair and the lights off. He runs off. She passes out when he gets there. He takes off his jacket and wraps her up in it. He picks her up and takes her back to their ship.

She’s laying in his bed with a bunch of blankets on her. Her eyes flutter open. She sits up and looks over at him sitting in a chair watching her. Hace: “Have a nice nap?” He smiles. Gage: “What happened?” Hace: “Here, drink some hot choco.” He hands her a cup. She looks at it. Gage: “Why am I in your room? On your ship?” Hace: “I carried you over.” Gage: “Why?” Hace: “Well since you were an icicle I thought I’d defrost you.” Gage: “Why did you get me?” Hace: “Though I’d do my good deed for the day.” He smiles. Gage: “Right.” She stands up and hands him the cup. She walks out of him room. She comes running back in staring at a mirror she pasted on the way out. Gage: “What am I dressed in?!” She’s wearing a long white dress with lace trim. Hace: “Oh, a dress I picked up during the raid.” Gage: “What raid?” Hace: “The one I just got back with O and Ben.” Gage: “You what?! Why didn’t you wake me up?!” Hace: “You didn’t ask to be. Plus I thought it’d be like, oh I don’t, know just floating in space.” He smiles. Gage: “Fine, we’re even. Now just give me my clothes!” He hands her her clothes. She puts on her jacket and walks out. Hace: “You’re welcome!”

What'd you think? I can add some of the other pages. (There's 93 pages in Word.) No I have no life, lol. :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment