Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kitana

A story like Kenshin but with a girl from the states.

Chapter 1 - Kitana

Chapter 1 - Kitana
One day in Osaka, Japan, a rebellion with happening. Japan was revolting against China’s harsh rule. A little blonde girl is being dragged in by a white woman. She pushes the little girl into a closet and starts to run but Chinese Guards kills her. They leave and the little girl keeps really quiet. A man comes slowly over to the closet and opens it. She picks up a broom and swings it at him. Man: “It’s ok little one. You are safe now. They have gone.” She puts the broom down. Man: “You have a spirit of a warrior in you. Come, I will prepare a place for you to stay here at my Dojo…” He takes her hand and they walk out.

In the same Dojo, 10 years later, the same girl has become a beautiful 15 year old. China still ruled over most of Japan still. Man: “Kitana, are you ready to take your new student… he is here.” Kitana: “Oh, send him in Sucasa.” He walks out and a boy comes in. The boy is really quiet. Kitana: “Hi, I’m Kitana Wanichio your combat instructor!” Boy: “You’re kidding me. You’re a girl!” Kitana: “Nothing slips past you. Now let’s start your lesson. First we’re going to start stretching…” Boy: “Give me a break. You’re as old as my sister! I could beat you!” Kitana: “Oh really?” She smiles. Boy: “Yeah.” Kitana: “Ok, let me get the wooden polls…” She pulls out the polls from a closet and tosses him one. Kitana: “Let me get warmed up for our fight, see I haven’t fought anyone since Yomaro, The Gray Assassin.” The boy’s eyes widen. She spins the poll around on her hand and rolls it down her back. She jabs it and spins it around. She throws it up and back flips. She catches it with her feet and spins it around while she’s doing a hand stand. She flips up to her feet and catches the poll in the air. Kitana: “Ok, I’m ready…” She smiles and crouches down. Boy: “Uh wait… I uh haven’t had much training…” Kitana: “Oh really?” She smiles. Boy: “Let me warm up now.” He takes a deep breath and cracks his neck. He throws the poll up and tries to catch it but misses. She laughs quietly. He tries to black flip and hit his head on the mat. She runs over and grabs the poll before it hit him in the head. It’s inches away from his face. Kitana: “That would have made an interesting bruise! Done making a fool of yourself? Come on get up…” He tries to flip up but falls back down. She helps him back up. Kitana: “First, you stretch!” The boy sighs.

Later that day she’s still working with the boy. Kitana: “Good now just put a little more power in it.” He slowly steps back and punches a bag she’s holding. Kitana: “Good!” A dark man comes into the room. Kitana: “Uh Simon, we better call it a day…” Simon: “Aw why?!” Kitana: “You better end on a good note… now get!” She puts the polls up in the closet and puts on her Kitana belt. Simon: “What’s going on?! Can I watch?! Aw cool! You’re going to fight him aren’t you?!” Kitana: “Simon! Get out of here now… last warning…” Simon: “You never let me have any fun! I could be your sidekick…” He walks out but keeps peaking in the door crack. Kitana: “Can I help you Sir?” Man: “Yes. You are The Black Shadow Warrior?” Kitana: “Yes I am. You got a problem with that?!” Man: “Yeah, I do. See I don’t like you. I don’t think women should carry around sabers.” Kitana: “So you wana fight or not?” The man charges at her and pulls out his saber and swings it at her. She jumps back and kicks him down. He tries to cut her legs but she jumps up and steps on the sword. He tries to pull it but can’t. Kitana: “Uh uh uh!” She kicks him back and pins him on the floor with her body. She pushes her sword on his throat. Kitana: “Name and who sent you.” Man: “I -I- am Xorw Fang. Master Li sent me…” Kitana: “Tell him that if he has enough guts to come down to the Dojo himself, I’ll be waiting…” She gets off him. Kitana: “Get lost loser!” He runs out. Simon: “That was awesome!” Kitana: “You little brat! I told you to leave!” Simon: “But nothing was bloody!?” Kitana: “I knew he was a Li Loser so I wanted to get you out. They like to take hostages and not give them back. That really bugs me too…” Simon: “So you going to kill this Master Li guy?!” Kitana: “Only if he wants to die. Now you have to promise me something…” Simon: “Sure what?!” Kitana: “Don’t tell anyone about this. MOST OF ALL PLEASE DON’T TELL Sinai Sucasa!” Simon: “Why, you didn’t do anything bad?” Kitana: “I almost broke a guy’s face and Sucasa is against any aggression here!” Simon: “But you teach fighting!” Sucasa: “There’s a difference of fighting and defense…” He walks in. She groans. Sucasa: “I thought we talked about all your fighting will take place OUTSIDE the school!” Kitana: “Well I had no choice. He’s a Master Li Loser. They don’t exactly take requests!” Sucasa: “Was there any blood?” Simon: “Nah. Even through she could’ve got him when she had him pinned away from his sword…” She smacks her forehead. Sucasa: “You were watching the fight?!” Simon: “Uh… I mean IF she had him pinned away from him sword?” Kitana: “Just go put his sword in the cabinet and don’t touch anything else!” He walks off. Sucasa: “I know you don’t look for trouble, it just seems to hunt you down and fight you when you’re working with the last student!” Kitana: “Well I was going to just tell him to leave but if he did, he probably wouldn’t go nicely and take anther hostage, like last time…” Sucasa: “Well at least no one got hurt…” He walks off. Kitana: “Yeah but I could’ve got him like Simon says!” She smiles and walks in.

Simon’s looking at all the sabers and pulling them out. He’s swinging them around. Kitana: “Are you deaf or something?! I said don’t touch anything else! I’m I speaking alien here or what?!” Simon: “Grr… I’m from Master Li. I’ve come to kill you Kitana… Wait, what he call you?” He puts down the sword. Kitana: “I don’t know… now put back these swords you little trouble maker!” She starts picking them up and putting them back in there sheathes in the cabinet. Simon: “No, he called you something else like, Shadow Monster or Shadow Warrior. That’s it, Black Shadow Warrior! Why’d he call you that?” Kitana: “That’s my fighting name. I perfected the Shadow Warrior style, and I’m a black belt in another style too.” Simon: “Wow, you’re so much cooler then just a girl.” Kitana: “Uh, thanks?” Simon: “Well I gota get to dinner! I don’t wana be late again! See you tomorrow!” He runs off. She sighs and closes the cabinet. Kitana: “Hope he doesn’t see if the throwing stars work tomorrow.” She groans.

That night everyone is sitting at the table eating. Simon: “So what are we going to do tomorrow Kat?” Kitana: “Kat?!” Simon: “Yeah. What are we going to do?! Throwing stars?!” She groans. Kat: “No I have, uh something I have to do tonight.” Sucasa looks at her. She nods. He looks back down. Simon: “OHHH!! I wana come!!!” PLEASE!” Kat: “No! WAIT! You don’t even know what I’m talking about?!” Simon: “Yeah I do!? About Master Li…” Kitana: “No! And you are staying here, that’s final!” She stands up. Kitana: “Please excuse me I have to go…” She leaves. Simon: “Wait! Can I be excused?!” Sucasa: “No, finish your food.” He groans and looks down at his food.

She’s in her room all in black. She has a leather jump suit on. She braids her hair back and puts on her Kitana. She goes over to the window and opens it. She stands on the sill and pulls her self up to the roof. Simon comes into her room. Simon: “Kat? Where are you? I’m ready to go!” She hears him and runs along the roof. He looks at the window. Simon: “I’ll cut her off at the gate!”

She’s jumping roof to roof and running along them. She jumps off and looks around. She goes and peaks into a window. Kitana: “Oh no. Where is that little brat! Hopefully he’s in the bathroom or something!” She goes off running. She goes over to the stable and pulls out her black horse, Phantom. She jumps on without anything on her. She gallops over to the gate and unlocks it. She goes out and locks the gate. She gallops off into the town.

She comes onto a small warehouse. She jumps off Phantom and creeps over to the door. She hears a man coming and she jumps onto the roof. He comes out and closes the door. She jumps onto of him and knocks him out. She opens the door slowly and looks in. There’s a man sitting on a pillow and a bunch other talking to him. She slips in and closes the door. She sneaks over to where he is. She stands up on a crate. Kitana: “Ok game’s over Li.” Everyone looks at her and gasps. Kitana: “This is where you send all these Li Losers over and I kick there butts!” The man snaps his fingers and about 20 men surround the crate. Kitana: “Well, I guess these will have to do!” She pops her sword out with her thumb. She cuts a few guys in their hands. She picks up their swords and throws them at the man that was sitting now running. They stick into his clothes and stick him to a wall. She walks over to him. Kitana: “Never walk away from me when I’m talking…” She cuts him loose. Kitana: “The way I see it, I have two choices. I kill you now, or you leave Japan and never come back.” She pushes her blade on his chest. Kitana: “You have 3 seconds to decide…” Man: “I like you’re attitude, but I’m going to haunt you till the day I kill you!” Kitana: “Sorry, wrong answer!” She cuts off his arms. Kitana: “Thanks for playing…” She wipes her blade off on his clothes. She walks off.

She gets back to her room and takes her hair down. She shakes it and stretches out on the bed. Simon: “Hey!” She flips onto her feet. Kitana: “SIMON! Don’t creep up on me in the dark. Next time you wouldn’t have a head to say ‘hey!’ anymore!” Simon: “I lost you in the town. I tried running after you but you were too fast…” Kitana: “That’s the whole point I rode Phantom… duh. Now get to bed runt!” He walks out. Kitana: “I gota start getting better students…”

The next day Simon comes into the Dojo. Simon: “Alright! I’m ready for my lesson!” Kitana: “Simon… you’re an hour early.” Simon: “I know. I’m going to watch you with the other students…” She rolls her eyes. Kitana: “Whatever. This is Show Lin. She’s a red belt student. Now not another word from you Simon! Ok Show Lin, I want to see you do another right punch into a Black Night.” Simon: “What’s a Black Night?” Kitana: “Simon… shut up! Ok… go!” The girl punches then flips back and kicks the bag Kitana’s holding. Kitana: “Nice but you have to do it a lot faster and try only using your right hand in the flip it’ll make it easier to punch with your left when you come out. Alright, try it now…” The girl punches the bag then flips back kicking it and punches it with her left. Kitana: “Good but never take your eyes off your opponent. Chan Chow is fast for his age. He can change his attack in just a little over 3 seconds. Show Lin but if you just do a right punch to a Black night Left, he’s toast!” She smiles. Kitana: “If you want, I have the next belt in the case outside. You can go see it if you want. You did a great job. I’ll cut it short today…” The little girl runs out. Simon: “Who’s Chan Chow?” Kitana: “A boy she’s fighting in a belt fight. Get the polls out.” He pulls them out. Simon: “I wana fight someone!!” Kitana: “You’re not even close to getting your yellow belt!” Simon: “What do I have to do?!” Kitana: “For one, you have to be able to do 30 push ups, a compete Double Punch, and front kicks.” Simon: “What’s a Double Punch?” Kitana: “This…” She spins around and punches the bag she trough in the air. It goes flying. Kitana: “Only twice.” Simon: “I can do that…” Kitana: “Ok, here. Try it here.” She picks up another bag. He weakly punched it twice. Kitana: “Wrong.” Simon: “What?!” Kitana: “You put your weight into it and step with the opposite foot. Like this…” She punches out and takes a step with her other foot. She does it wit the other foot and hand. Kitana: “That’s all. Try is again.” He does it really slow. Kitana: “Ok you’re problem is you don’t wana fully attack the bag. You have to show your fierceness. That the true reason I make you do this for the next belt.” He does it again but a lot better. Kitana: “Better! Let loose your anger on it. Then stop your emotions right when you finish…”

A person walks by the Dojo with a saber. A few more run around the Dojo. She looks around. Kitana whispers: “Simon you have to do this without asking. When I tell you to, run over to the cabinet and grab the stars. Throw them as fast as you can at me ok?!” Simon: “What?!?!” Kitana: “Do it now!” He runs over and throws them at her. About 6 Ninjas jump in and she catches the darts in the air and throws them at them. She sticks one to the wall. She kicks one while finishing the throws and he flies back. One punches at her and she ducks. She kicks him over him back and he hits the other guy. The last one throws stars at her. She catches them and drops them. She back flips kick at him but he grabs her leg. She spins around and flips him over. She pins him down and he cracks a smoke bomb. Simon: “Catch Kat!” He throws her Kitana in the smoke. He hears a rip. He looks into the smoke and keeps looking for her. The smoke clears. She stands up. Kitana: “Next time, don’t throw my Kitana at me when I’m facing the other way and have the Ninja…” Simon: “But I couldn’t see anything!” Kitana: “I had him pinned down and was just about to ask him who he was when I hear a blade coming at me. So I punch him and ducked right before it got me. You tore my komodo though!” She stands up. Kitana: “You can’t tell Sucasa about this! Please!” Simon: “Ok, I’ll keep your secret on one condition.” Kitana: “Here it comes…” She rolls her eyes. Simon: “I’m going to be your side kick. The Masked Man.” Kitana: “More like Bug Boy! Look, I am not going to blacked mail by a dumb little kid!”

Later that day she goes into the student dorm and goes into Simon’s room. Kitana: “I finished your costume…” She comes in with a costume. Kitana: “I have bad news… You’re going to be the Masked Man…” She hands him the costume. Kitana: “Good luck…” She walks out. Simon: “Why’d you wish me good luck? Oh well…” He picks up his costume and looks at it.

Find out why she said that later...


If you liked it tell me so I know to put up the next part. :)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MANGA_ANIME_FREAK on April 21, 2004, 3:42:54 PM

MANGA_ANIME_FREAK on
MANGA_ANIME_FREAKthanks, I'll add the other part I guess... I'll go do it now so my lazyness doesn't engulf me.

Thanks for commenting, Zora-the-Jaklover!

To Lauren: Yeah, I have been sick ith that flu thingy. Tried to call you but your bro said you were out.


Zora-the-Jaklover on April 16, 2004, 12:18:50 AM

Zora-the-Jaklover on
Zora-the-JakloverI like! I'm a real fan of samurai and ninja animes! This is cool!