Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ni... (Two)

A story like Kenshin but with a girl from the states.

Chapter 2 - Ni... (Two)

Chapter 2 - Ni... (Two)
This is part two, but you probily got that, lol...

Later that night he walks into her room. Simon: “Kat? Where are you?” He looks around and turns on the light. Her clothes and shoes are gone. Her bag is gone and the bed is neatly made up. He runs into the Dojo. Simon: “Kat?!” He opens the cabinet and her sword is gone. He runs into Master Sucasa’s room. Simon: “Master Sucasa! Kitana’s gone?!” Sucasa sits up. Sucasa: “Simon, calm down. It’s alright.” Simon: “But she’s missing?!” Sucasa: “No, she’s gone to do what she wants. She’s now Kitana Wanichio, Shadow Warrior.” Simon: “But she can’t. Where is she going to live? Bathe? Eat?!!!!” Sucasa: “She’ll be fine. Now go to sleep!” Simon: “But why did she leave.” Sucasa: “Who knows, she’s a girl!” Simon: “Good point!”

Later that night there’s a tap on the screen of an older man. He opens the screen. Man: “Yes?” Kitana: “Hello Yomaro. I’m not here to fight. I want to make peace and rest here for the night.” Yomaro: “I see you are well and quiet strong now but you may stay here. Sinshi, prepare the guest room for Kitana Wanichio.” A young man around 17 comes out of a room. He looks at her. Sinshi: “Father, she is a woman. She can not stay here in the school. It’s against the code.” Yomaro: “She’s spared my life once before, I will break the code for her. Please come in, you shall be my guest.” She takes off her shoes. Kitana: “Thank you.” She walks in and he closes the door.

The next morning at dawn she’s putting her hair up and getting dressed. There’s a tap on her screen. She goes over and opens it. Sinshi is standing holding a kimono. Sinshi: “This is from my father. He sends his greetings and breakfast will be at 7 o’clock.” Kitana: “Thank you.” She takes the komodo. Sinshi: “May I ask you something?” Kitana: “Sure.” Sinshi: “You carry a double bladed Kitana. Why?” Kitana: “How else am I supposed to fight against sabers in ticked off guy’s hands?” Sinshi: “You, a girl, in a fight? You don’t even know how to use a Kitana do you?” Kitana: “I beat your father didn’t I?” She smirks. Sinshi: “I thought you saved his life?” Kitana: “I did, I stopped beating the tar out of him.” Sinshi: “I would like to see you fight…if you could.” He laughs. Kitana: “You do have a mat here don’t you?”

They’re in a room with sabers all the walls. She sees an empty place. Kitana: “That one for me?” She smiles. Sinshi: “Actually The Black Shadow Warrior.” Kitana: “Let’s fight.” Sinshi: “Me? Fight you?!” Kitana: “You chicken?!” Sinshi: “Name the weapon…” Kitana: “Hum… Wooden Polls.” She smiles. He tosses her one. Sinshi: “Ladies first, you can warm up on the mat first…” Kitana: “You might regret that…” She starts spinning the poll in her hand. She flips with it over her head and lands on her left hand. Sinshi: “What’s your style?” Kitana: “A little thing I came up in my spare time called Shadow Warrior style. Its Judo power mixed with Ninja stealth, speed and acrobatics, Samurai weapons and a touch of Kunfu grace.” She’s still spinning it in her right hand. She throws it up and it lands on her foot balancing straight up. Sinshi: “I use the Jujitsu technique.” She kicks it off and flips back to her feet. She closes her eyes and puts her hands by her side. Kitana: “Figures. It’s getting more popular now isn’t it?” The poll flies right to her face. She catches it inches away. Sinshi: “Yes. Heard of it?” Kitana: “Only from the guys I’ve pinned down. You’re turn…” She steps off the mat and sits down. He takes the poll and spins it slowly around his hands. He rolls it down his wrists. Yomaro: “What is going on here?!” He stops. Sinshi: “We were going to fight.” Yomaro: “Have you forgotten everything I’ve taught you?! You do not go up against anyone more skilled then you or has two black belts and is The Shadow Warrior.” Sinshi: “You’re The Shadow Warrior?! You have two belts?! In what?!” Kitana: “I have one in Shadow Warrior and Jujitsu.” Sinshi: “Why didn’t you tell me that?!” Kitana: “You didn’t ask.” She smiles.

At breakfast, everything’s quiet. Kitana: “Thank you for all your help…” She stands up and goes to her room. She puts her other kimono in her bag and puts her kitana on. She walks away from the Dojo. She keeps walking and goes into the town. She’s buying some bread when she sees a man beating a woman up. Kitana: “Keep the yen…” She walks over to the man. Kitana: “What’s wrong here?” Man: “None of your business girl…” Kitana: “Too late, it is now…” Man: “Why don’t you fight me with your sword or you just walking around with a sheath?!” He laughs and she pulls out her Kitana. She quickly slashes his legs and he falls down. Kitana: “Don’t interrupt me while I’m talking. It’s a pet peeve of mine…” A few imperial guards run up. Guard: “What’s going on here?! You know carrying any kind of blade is against the law. You’re under arrest!” Kitana: “I have a better idea!” She pops her Kitana out and chops them up. She pops it back in and walks off.

She’s sitting in an ally sharpening her blade with a rock. About 5 guards run up to her. She slowly looks up at them. Kitana: “Can I help you?” Guard: “Is your name Kitana Wanichio?” Kitana: “What if it is?” Guard: “Alright, you’re coming with us.” Kitana: “I think not…” The guards pull out their swords. She keeps sharpening hers. One tries to cut her and she doges and he goes right on her blade. She kicks him off and keeps sharpening. Kitana: “Pity.” Another charges her and she hits him in the head with the butt of her Kitana. Kitana stands up. Kitana: “Unless the rest of you want to be going to the infirmary, I suggest you leave before I get mad…” Guard: “We aren’t leaving without our criminal.” Kitana: “Too bad…” She stabs the guy and ducks. One guy tries to cut her but she pushes his sword into the guy behind her. They all fall down. She stands back up and wipes her Kitana on her kimono. She puts it in her sheath and she walks off.

She’s asleep in an ally. A few guards run around her trying to ambush her. Her eye pops open from the sound of a branch snaping. A man is right above her ready to stab her. Kitana: “Hi…” She kicks him down and stands up. Guard: “By the decree of the King himself, you are to be killed before the war begins.” They all draw their swords. Kitana: “War huh?” She smiles and runs up the wall. She runs along the roofs with a few chasing her. Kitana: “I should warn you. I’m having a pretty bad day…” She puts her thumb on her Kitana. The men stop. Kitana: “You’re smarter then you look!” She runs off into the darkness.

A few days later she’s at the Hong Kong gate in China. She walks up to the guard. Guard: “Who are you?” Kitana: “You’re worst nightmare…” She stabs the guy and goes in. She sneaks into the palace and goes into the throne room. She over hear the King talking to a few other men. Man: “Japan’s revolution is a big concern. They might send a few Ninjas here to assonate you.” King: “I have faith in my guards. No one will get in here without my knowledge.” Kitana whispers to herself: “That’s what he thinks…” She smiles and moves closer. King: “We have to keep peace by killing all the Japanese that oppose before they get out of hand.” Man: “What do we do about The Black Shadow?” King: “Make sure she’s dead before we wage full war. She shouldn’t be too hard…” Kitana jumps out. Kitana: “Really?” King: “Guards!” About 30 guards come after her. She pulls out her Kitana and cuts them up, of course. She keeps fighting them while the King is running away. She jumps off one and chases after him. He’s riding away in a carriage. She keeps chasing him for awhile. She starts to slow down. She growls and stabs her blade into the ground. Kitana: “No way you’re keep Japan Buddy!” She pulls her Kitana out and puts it in her sheath. She walks after them.

She hears gun shots and fighting coming from a bridge. She pulls her mask over her face. She runs to see what’s going on and sees the Chinese fighting the Japanese guards and invading Japan’s borders. She puts her thumb on the Kitana and runs into the battle. She slashes around and fights them off. The battle’s over and she looks around and sees the Japanese Guards cheering. Guard: “It’s The Black Shadow! He saved the day! We must feast!” They all take her into a palace and they’re eating. King: “Take off your mask Black Shadow. Let us see who the real hero is. I will give you anything you and wife and children want.” She keeps quiet and keeps looking down. She keeps her head down. King: “What is wrong? Why do you not show your face?!” She pulls her mask off and her hair falls down. She looks at him. Kitana: “I was trying to think of the man who saved the day.” King: “You are a woman!” Kitana: “Yeah, I already knew that.” King: “No woman is allowed to feast with the King!” Kitana: “I know, I’ll be leaving now…” She stands up and bows. Kitana: “Thanks for the food.” King: “No one is aloud to carry a sword of any kind unless they’re a Royal Guard. You are a woman therefore can’t be a guard. You are under arrest.” Kitana: “I’m not going to kill a Japanese man, woman or child. It goes against my code.” All the guards stand up and draw their swords. Kitana: “It’s been great and all but I gota go now!” She jumps on the table and grabs fan. She swings off and runs out the door. King: “After her!” They all run after her. The prince is sitting at the table too. Prince: “Lord Yu, she is no doubt a great warrior. She should be aloud to be free.” King: “I want that too but law is law…” She brakes through the screen and comes running through. She grabs an egg roll and smiles. Kitana: “Thanks again!” She takes a bite and runs off. Prince: “Aren’t you going to call the guards again?” King: “For what?” He smiles.

She’s sitting in an ally eating the rest of the egg roll. She sees a guard walking by and she jumps onto the roof. She watches him walk by. She jumps back down and sits down. Kitana: “How ironic, I fight for Japan and they want to kill me too.” She eats the last bite. Kitana: “Oh well…” She stands up and walks down the street.

She sees the Chinese Samurai gathering around the gate to the city. She looks around and sees the men just starting to wake up. Kitana: “Why is it always up to me…?” She runs over to the gate. She pops out her Kitana and runs into the men. She starts cutting the men up. She jumps on one’s head and flips off into a kick. She knocks down 3 guys. She spins around and cuts a few guys as she ducks. She spins around and slashes a few behind her. She black flips onto a guy’s head and grabs him with her legs. She flips him over and he slams into the ground. She stabs one and she kicks him off the blade. She blocks a few swords from them and punches a few. She kicks a few into the rest of them. The Japanese guards watch as she tears them up. She’s in the middle of about 200 of them. She stabs the last guy and kicks him off her kitana. She sighs and looks around. She brushes some hair out of her face. She turns and goes back into the gate. All the men just stare at her. She just keeps walking quietly. All the men are whispering. She goes off into the darkness. All the men just keep staring were she went.

She’s walking through a busy town market. She goes up to a woman in a booth. Kitana: “Can I have 2 loafs of bread please?” She pays her some money but the lady hands it back. Kitana: “What’s wrong?” She turns around and sees everyone staring at her. Kitana: “What?” She steps to her right and everyone at her right steps back. Kitana: “What?!” Everyone is whispering. Kitana: “Word spreads fast around here. Thanks for the bread.” She walks off with her bread.

She’s sitting in an ally eating the bread. A few kids run into the ally playing. She smiles at watching them fight and yell at each other. A mother runs over and grabs the kids. She stares at Kitana as she drags the kids away. Kitana sighs and stands up. She walks off the other way.

She’s sitting on a brick wall facing China. She’s looking at the sun rising. She sees silhouette of about 200 men marching. She sits up and ties her hair back. Meanwhile Emporer Yu of Japan was watching the sun rise from his palace. He’s looking out his balcony with an important man to his right. King: “Rinio, I’m getting older and I fear my son, The Prince, is not ready to take the throne. He is not a warrior or a leader. I want a strong leader to rule over my people after I’m gone. I must find a different governor for them.” Man: “What would Queen Miho do if she was not dead?” King: “If only she was here to rule.” Man: “Lord Thai, that goes against the law to have a woman rule over Japan!” King: “You know I think of them identical to everyone else. They have very good qualities to them. They are at best, better then men.” There’s a war cry and they look over and see about 200 Chinese Samurai run towards the wall. They look in shock as a shadowy person jumps off the wall right into them. The person cuts the men up and flips all around. They dodge every attempt from the Samurais to kill them. King: “That is truly the best warrior I’ve ever seen! Who is that man?!” Man: “I don’t know my Lord.” King: “Well find out you idiot!” He runs out as the king keeps watching.

The person keeps fighting the men quickly and leaps around before they can even react. The King’s man runs back in. Man: “Lord Yu, the one down there is called The Death Angel. I don’t know why though. He seems to be a skilled fighter.” King: “What is his name?” Man: “Uh… His last name is Wanichio.” King: “Is he the son of Sucasa Wanichio?!” Man: “It seems to be!” King: “Once again, he has created the newest flawless fighter. Bring me that man!” The man bows and leaves. King: “I must pay a visit to Sucasa and applaud him on his work at Jade Forest School.”

The man from the King comes down to the fight and sees that everyone is dead but the person in the black kimono. He walks up to him. Man: “Wanichio, the King wishes to see you.” The person is still wiping off their blade. Man: “Sir, come with me now. We can’t keep the King waiting!” She pulls her hood off and look at him. He gasps. Kitana: “Yeah I get that a lot these days.” Man: “Are you The Death Angel?” Kitana: “I guess so.” She puts her Kitana back into her seath. Man: “You have to come with me.” Kitana: “Let me think…no.” She walks off. He chases after her. Man: “The King wishes you!” Kitana: “Good for him!” She keeps walking. Man: “Death Angel, I order you to come with me.” Kitana: “You don’t own me you long haired wussy!” Man: “I will have you know that I am the King’s right hand man!” Kitana: “Why, what happened to his arm?” She smiles. Man: “Guards! Detain her!” None of the guards come. Man: “Guards!” She smiles. Kitana: “I wouldn’t be counting on them coming.” Man: “Why?!” Kitana: “They don’t wana die!” She smiles and keeps walking. Man: “How can you walk away from an order!” Kitana: “Like this…” Man: “You are coming now!” Kitana: “Sure, keep wishing that… dreams can come true.” Man: “I will pretend I didn’t hear you go against the King himself.” Kitana: “Oh then let me say it a little louder. I’M GOING AGAINST THE KING HIMSELF!” She keeps walking. Man: “I beg of you. I’m going to loose my job of I don’t bring you back.” Kitana: “Bummer. Hate to be in your shoes!” Man: “Just come for one feast. Then you can leave.” She stops. Kitana: “Feast huh?!” She smiles.

She’s sitting on the floor eating at the royal table. The King: “Death Angel, why are you called that?” Kitana: “Cause everywhere I go, I bring death along for the ride.” She goes back to eating. King: “I have been troubled by my Son. I want you to help.” Kitana: “You want me to kill him?” King: “Oh no! I want you to take the throne.” She starts choking. She takes a drink of tea. Kitana: “Be the King?! It’s against the law, not that I care but you’re the King and supposed to be all law and order.” King: “Yes, but I think it’s time that we had some change.” Kitana: “Well I’d love to be your guinea pig but I’m not cut out to do all this imperial stuff.” King: “I could teach you.” Kitana: “People don’t like the idea of a girl walking around the palace, remember? Plus, I made a promise 10 years ago to find my parents killers. Until then, that’s all I’m going to do.” King: “I’m sorry to hear about them.” Kitana: “Well I would’ve never ended up at Jade Forest.” King: “Flowers always bloom after the fire.” Kitana: “That too.” King: “You are truly the greatest fighter. Is there any that are close to you in skill?” Kitana: “Nope, killed everyone close. Sorry, hope you find you guy or girl or whatever…” She stands up and bows. She walks out. Man: “Shall I send a guard to follow her?” King: “No, I don’t want to lose anymore men. We are in a war if you haven’t forgotten!”

She’s sitting in an alley watching people go by. She stands up and everyone stops and is quiet. She walks down the street and everyone is starting at her and backing away. Kitana: “Welcome to Solitaryville. Population: The Death Angel and The grim Reaper.” She walks off.

After the war, Japan is free of China’s rule. Kitana is an outlaw and wonders the allies and streets of Japan. One day at Jade Forest School and Boarding Dojo, Simon is watching all the other kids play in front of the gate. He’s sitting on the porch steps. He sighs and looks at the gate. A dark person on a kimono comes into view. Simon picks his head up. She squints because the person’s in front of the setting sun. The person walks past the gate. The person looks around and pulls their hood down. Simon sees it’s Kitana. He stands up and runs over to her. He hugs her. Simon: “Kat! I’m so glad your back!” Kitana: “Hey Simon.” Simon: “Wow, where’d you get the awsome kimono?!” Kat: “Uh, a fan.” Simon: “There’s only 3 students from when you where here. Everyone else was taken home or moved away during the war.” Kat: “Oh…” She hangs her head. Simon: “Lin and May are the other two.” Kat: “Who’s the fighting instructor now?” Simon: “Uh, no one. We had no one else to do it and Master Sucasa couldn’t do it. Oh let me go tell everyone you’re back!” He runs into the boarding house. She looks around and sees everything the same. She sighs. Kitana: “Hope it’s different then everywhere else…” She walks into the boarding house.

A gong goes off. She walks into the dinning room and sits down with everyone else. Sucasa: “I’m glad you’re back and safe Kitana. The war separated many.” Kitana: “Glad to be back.” Simon: “What did you do during the war?” Kitana stops eating. Kitana: “I, uh sold bread in Osaka.” She goes back eating. Simon: “Oh come on. That’s not dangerous! That doesn’t sound anything like you!” She stops eating. Kitana: “It’s a lot harder then it looks. You have to take money and give the people bread and make change and stuff…” She goes back to eating again. Simon: “Oh come on, my mother does that and it’s boring! What did you really do? Did you fight?” She chokes on the food in her mouth. Sucasa: “Are you alright Kitana?” Kitana: “I’m just, uh, a little tired from my trip.” Sucasa: “That is understandable. You can go to your room if you want.” Kitana: “I think I will…” She gets up and walks out. Simon: “What was that all about? She couldn’t have been selling bread it’s so… normal!” Sucasa: “Simon, eat your food.”

Simon knocks on Kitana’s door. There’s no answer. He opens the door. Simon: “Kat? He walks in. He looks around and sees she’s gone. He looks over and sees her kitana laying on the chair. It had dried blood on it and is dusty. Simon: “I knew it!” Kitana comes in behind him. Kitana: “What are you doing?” Simon: “I was looking for you.” Kitana: “I was taking a bath.” He looks at her wet kimono she has on. Simon: “Oh. So who did you kill?” Kitana: “What?!” Her face turns white. Simon: “What’s wrong with you? Every time I ask about what you were doing during the war, you freak out and just leave.” Kitana: “I was selling bread…” Simon: “So did you have a customer that didn’t like your bread?” He looks at her unbelievingly. She looks at her Kitana and pushes it back into the sheath. Simon: “Who’d you kill?!” Kitana: “No one…” Sucasa comes in. Sucasa: “Kitana, King Yu is here, He want to see you too. I’ll be in the Dojo with him till you get dressed…” He walks off. She smacks her forehead. Simon: “Ooooooh you killed an important person!” Kitana: “I didn’t! Now just go play or do school…” Simon: “It’s Saturday. You know I’m going to find out, you might as well fess up now.” Kitana: “There’s always that chance you won’t and if there’s any hope in the world, you won’t…” She walks off. Simon: “That’s what she thinks…” He runs after her.

She’s sitting in the Dojo talking with the King and Sucasa. Simon is peaking through the door. Sucasa: “The King tells me you’ve fought in the war.” Kitana: “Uh, maybe.” King: “Hasn’t she told you about my offer?” Kitana: “I don’t think they need to know anything about the past year…” King: “Is there something wrong?” Sucasa: “I do not consent killing.” King: “Oh.” Kitana: “Now you see my what I’m working with here.” King: “I am very sorry to get you in trouble Death Angel.” She groans. Sucasa: “You are The Death Angel of Japan?!” King: “Yes, I’ve seen her fight and she is very talented. We might have lost the war without her.” Kitana: “Thank you for not getting me into anymore trouble!” She rolls her eyes. King: “I offered her to be the next ruler of Japan but she declined.” Sucasa: “Of course.” King: “She said she had to find the people who…” Kitana: “Don’t you have to go get back to the palace now?” Sucasa: “Kitana you can leave if you don’t like the conversation…” Kitana: “What’s the point? You’re both signing my grounding sentence…” Sucasa: “I wish to hear everything she has told you.” She groans. Kitana: “When you guys are ready to not listen to me anymore, I’ll be in my room…” She stands up and walks out. She sees Simon sitting on the porch. Kitana: “Oh no!” She groans. Simon: “You’re the famous Death Angel! Whoa! I’ve heard so much about you!” Kitana: “Good then you know that I don’t want anyone to know and I can be pretty mean.” Simon: “You’re like a hero around here! Everyone hears stories about who The Death Angel came just in time or stopped a fight before it started.” Kitana: “Word does spread…” Simon: “So they’re all true.” Kitana: “I don’t know, I haven’t heard them all?” Simon: “There’s one about you being running into 150 raging Samurais that were going to…” Kitana: “Yep.” Simon: “One about you killing over 200…” Kitana: “Yep.” Simon: “Another about you coming out of nowhere and…” Kitana: “I remember that one…” Simon: “There’s one about you dodging all the Japanese guards in…” Kitana: “True.” Simon: “One about you fighting 20 Ninjas that had…” Kitana: “Which time? The time in Tokyo, Beijing, or The Forbidden City?” Simon: “All of them! Oh, my favorite is when you’re surrounded by over 200 Samurai and Ninja warriors with no way to get away. You take out your Kitana and kill them all in about 30 minutes!” Kitana: “Uh, I can’t remember that one.” Simon: “You mean it’s not true?!” Kitana: “It is, just playing with ya.” Simon: “Wow! I can’t believe I know the REAL Death Angel Of Japan! I even lived with her and trained with her!” Kitana: “I gave you 3 lessons.” Simon: “Wow, I can bring that in everyone’s face!!!” Kitana: “I think not… You can’t tell anyone about who I really am. In Tokyo, well in everywhere else too, people didn’t want to be around me and were scared of me big time.” Simon: “You have power! You can do anything you want.” Kitana: “Why do you think I’m an outlaw?!” Simon: “So everything about you is true! That’s so cool!” Kitana: “You still can’t tell anyone! Promise!” Simon: “Why should I?” Kitana: “You’re heard all the stories…” She smiles and walks off.

The next day, she’s in the Dojo practicing with her kitana. Simon peaks in. Kitana: “You know I could hack out your eyes if you have a problem of keeping them to yourself!” He comes in. Simon: “Whatcha you doing?” Kitana: “Practicing.” Simon: “Mind if I watch?” Kitana: “Yeah.” Simon: “Thanks…” She rolls her eyes. Simon: “Don’t mind me, just keep going…” Kitana: “Well right now I was going to find a small moving target to practice my throwing on.” She stares at Simon. Simon: “I’ll throw a block of wood and you can hit it!” Kitana: “… That’ll do…” She puts her Kitana in her sheath. She pulls out some darts and stars. He throws a block of wood and she hits it with all 5 darts and stars. Simon: “How’d you do that so fast?!” Kitana: “I have my ways. Throw the stars and darts at me. I’ll try to stop them.” She turns her back to him. He pulls them out. Simon: “You sure? They’re kind of sharp.” Kitana: “That’s kinda one of the reasons I want to practice!” She closes her eyes. Simon: “Ok… I’ll throw it on 3.” Kitana: “Just throw them. If I wanted a clock I’d get one!” He throws them and right before they hit her she spins around and blocks them with her Kitana. They shoot off and stick into the block of wood. One misses and sticks right next to it. She sighs. Kitana: “Man, I was so close that time!” Simon: “Wow! That was so cool! I see now how you use everyone’s weapons against himself.” Kitana: “You learn something new every day. Have fun picking everything up…” She walks out.

She’s sitting in her room on her bed. She closes her eyes and sees a man running at her with a chain. She stabs him and kicks him into the man behind him’s sword. She hears a man behind her and she elbows him. She spins around and kicks some men down. She stabs one man and she looks at him and sees it her mom. She gasps and opens her eyes. She hears a knock on the door. She sits up out of breath. Simon opens the door. Simon: “Are you ok?!” Kitana: “I’m fine…” Simon: “You don’t look so fine!” She looks in the mirror and her hair’s fallen down. Her kimono is hanging off her shoulder. She pulls it back on and brushes her hair back. Simon: “Are you alright? What happened?” Kitana: “I must’ve dozed off.” Simon: “Some nightmare huh?” Kitana: “Flashback sorta.” Simon: “What’s so bad about that? You lose?” Kitana: “No but…” She stares into the mirror. Simon creeps his head over the mirror. He startles her. Simon: “Something’s wrong with you… Tell me.” Kitana looks over at him and he starts to turn into her mother. She starts to breath faster.

She gasps and opens her eyes. She hears a knock on the door. She sits up out of breath. Simon opens the door. Simon: “Are you ok?!” Kitana: “I think I’m fine…” Simon: “You don’t look so fine!” She looks in the mirror and her hair’s fallen down. Her kimodn is hanging off her shoulder. She pulls it back on and brushes her hair back. Simon: “Are you alright?” Kitana: “Oh no you don’t… I’m not falling for it again…” She stands up and walks out. Simon looks at her funny. Simon: “Girls…” He rolls his eyes and walks out.

Kitana walks into the dinner room. She stops and sees Sucasa and the Prince talking. They stop and look up at her. Kitana: “Oh, uh I’m sorry. I didn’t know anyone was still in here. I’ll just leave now that I’ve made a fool my myself…” Sucasa: “Nonsense. I was going to get you. The Prince has something he want to talk to you about…” There’s a thump outside. They both look over and they see Simon’s head stuck in the door on the floor. Simon: “Uh Hi?” Sucasa: “Simon, this is a private conversation…” He stands up and picks up Simon by his collar. He walks out with him and closes the door.

Kitana: “Busted.” She smiles. Prince: “Death Angel, Japan needs your help. China has been penetrating the palace lately.” Kitana: “And…?” Prince: “And I want you to guard the palace and find out who is behind it.” Kitana: “I already said I’m not going to fight anymore.” Prince: “The King has been killed.” Kitana hangs her head. Prince: “A few Ninjas got into the palace feast and poisoned most of everyone.” Kitana: “How many people got sick?” Prince: “157 from the banquet. Many were friends of the King.” Kitana: “I don’t want people running around and killing innocent people but I’m not going to be in on it.” Prince: “But you have to!” Kitana: “Uh, No, I don’t.” Prince: “I order you!” Kitana: “I want to order some Lo Mien but we don’t all get what we want.” Prince: “I am going to be crowned king tomorrow and unless you protect the palace, I’m going to close down this school and have all of you put to death for treason!” She stares at him for a moment. Kitana: “What would you say if I turn and protect the School against you and your sad guards?” She gives him a nasty look *Insert cat fight noise here*. Prince: “Think about it, there’s 27students and Sucasa. There’s only one of you.” He smiles. Kitana: “There’s only about what, 4000 pitiful guards?” She smiles. Prince: “That boy Simon, his father works for me. I could have him killed without you even knowing till it’s too late.” Kitana sighs. Kitana: “Alright, I’ll do it.” Prince: “I want to stage your death and you are to talk to no one. So you have all your time to me and no one asks about you.” Kitana: “Alright.” Prince: “How do you want to die?” Kitana: “Wow, how many times have I heard that before?!” Prince: “I have an idea, how about an honorable death. You’ll be fighting some hoodlums when the building collapses and kills everyone.” Kitana: “Sound ok.” Prince: “Good. I’ll announce it tomorrow. We must go to the palace now.” He stands up. She sighs and stands up with him.

Uploading part san right now...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment