Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - San (3)

A story like Kenshin but with a girl from the states.

Chapter 3 - San (3)

Chapter 3 - San (3)
The battery on my laptop's about to die... I'll have to do the rest later enjoy this though! ...

Kitana is sitting on a balcony in the palace looking out on the parade. She looks over at The Jade Forest School. She sighs. A lady comes into her room. Lady: “Lady Wanichio, might you want clean clothes?” Kitana: “What? Who? Oh. I’m no Lady. I’m just Kitana and these clothes are ok.” Lady: “But I am to clean you up and bring you new clothes.” Kitana: “Oh thanks but no thanks. I’ll take a bath myself. It works better that way.” Lady: “I will leave these clean clothes here…” She bows and walks out. Kitana: “This is going to be sooo strange…”

Kitana’s sitting in her room; the lady is putting her hair into two buns with ribbons and flowers. She stands up and looks into the mirror. She’s in a stunning deep purple kimono with silver flowers up the side. Her blonde hair is shiny in two round buns with purple ribbons coming out of each. She has small purple flowers in both too. There’s a slit on both sides of her kimono almost Chinese style. She’s stunned at herself. She hears people screaming from down stairs. She runs over to the window and looks out. She sees about 10 Ninjas running around in the parade. She runs and jumps off the balcony. She grabs onto a window under her. She rips the banner off of it. She swings down and lands next to the Prince now the King. She kicks one Ninja back. She punches one in the face and starts fighting with another. She sees one pull out some stars. Her eyes open and she runs over to the King. She grabs the stars right before they hit the King’s head. She sees one behind him and she slides under the king and knocks the Ninja down. She sees one running off into the fleeing crowd. She grabs grabs a star and through it at him. She hits him and he falls down. King: “Now what are you going to do?! How are you going to find out who sent them?!” Kitana: “You’re welcome! Whoever sent them is going to try again but this time with more experienced men. The more experienced, the more they know! Get the picture?” She gives him a nasty look. He smiles and looks at her. King: “You clean up very well.” Kitana: “Save it.” King: “Best looking dead woman I’ve ever seen.” Kitana: “I bet I’m the first dead person, these losers are the second…” She walks off. King: “Guards, get these men out of here.” He walks back into the palace.

Kitana is takeing her hair down and she’s sitting at a desk. She’s painting a fan when there’s knock on her door. She looks over to the door. The door opens. It’s the King. She goes back to painting. King: “You did well tonight.” Kitana: “Did I have a choice?” King: “So you know about my silent law? I fished it not long ago.” Kitana: “Oh you mean the one that says if you don’t die of natural causes, everyone at Jade Forest and all their families die too?!” She slams the paint brush down. King: “So you did hear of it.” Kitana: “I’m not stupid as you look!” She goes back to painting. King: “You know I have to marry soon.” Kitana: “I feel bad for the girls in the kingdom.” He touches her hair. She turns the brush around to the blunt end. Kitana: “Touch me and you get a free new hole in your head!” King: “Are you forgetting my law?” Kitana: “Hope you don’t fall off your balcony in the middle of the night, by accident, with only me as the witness?” She gives him a nasty look. King: “I like your attitude.” Kitana: “I guess we’ll have to change that now won’t we?” She smirks. King: “You’re going to like being here with me. It’s very lovely…” He reaches to pet her hair again and she kicks him back while she’s still sitting. He flies back and lands on the bed. He rubs his chest and sits up. He lets out a cough or two. Kitana: “Next time I won’t be so mellow.” King: “I will see you in the morning Kitana.” Kitana: “Don’t count on it!” He walks out. She growls and throws the brush at the door. It sticks into the door. She sighs and picks up the fan. It was a Japanese garden painted on it.

The next morning she walks into the dinning room. She comes in quietly and sits down. King: “Good morning Kitana.” Kitana: “Didn’t notice.” She starts eating her food. King: “How did you sleep?” Kitana: “I don’t know. I was asleep.” She keeps eating. King: “How do your new clothes fit you?” Kitana: “They don’t. I always wear black.” King: “Well I will send up some new clothes.” He claps his hands and a woman runs in. She bows and kneels down to him. King: “Take Kitana new clothes at once, make sure they are black.” She bows and runs off. Kitana: “Ever hear of manners or have you outlawed them too?” King: “She is a slave. I treat her as one.” Kitana: “You’re a pig, so I treat you like one! I’ve lost my appetite.” She stands up and starts to walk out. King: “You should bow before you leave my presents.” Kitana: “Me? You’ve got to be kidding!” She walks off. King: “Yee, make a note to take her chocolate and flowers in my name.” She bows and walks off.

Kitana’s in her room looking out on the balcony. She hears the door open. She turns around. Kitana: “Oh hey Yee!” She jumps off the railing. Yee: “Hi. The King wants me to give you flowers and candy.” Kitana: “How gross! He thinks I’m going to start liking him. Tell him ‘Eat worms, and die!’” Yee laughs. Yee: “You’re crazy! He could have you killed anytime.” Kitana: “That’s what he thinks.” Yee: “I’ll tell him you’re not here.” Kitana: “Ok.” Yee: “See you later!” Kitana: “Ok! Bye Yee!” She walks out. Kitana: “The King? EWW!” She gags.

There’s a knock on the door. The King walks in. She rolls her eyes. Kitana: “Don’t spoil the visit, just leave now.” King: “I want to know why you don’t want presents.” Kitana: “Cause you can’t win anyone over with gifts yet hold them against their will!” King: “You want to leave the castle? You may.” Kitana: “Yeah but I can’t talk to anyone or go near anyone cause I’m dead.” King: “See you aren’t held here against your own choice.” Kitana: “Put a cork in it you piggie!” King: “I want you to be happy.” Kitana: “Oh, yeah you’re doing a great job by threatening to kill everyone I know.” King: “Would you have come if I didn’t?” Kitana: “Nope!” King: “I rest my case.” Kitana: “Feel free to leave anytime!” King: “I wanted to know when you want our wedding.” Kitana: “How about oh I don’t know… NEVER?!” King: “I will be having a dinner with the Prince of Thailand tonight. I want you to join me.” Kitana: “Why?” King: “I want you as my queen-to-be.” Kitana: “You’ve got to be kidding?! I’m trying my hardest not to kill you right now!” King: “Good, then it’s settled. See you at 7…” He walks out. She growls and screams at the door. He hears it and smiles as he walks down the hall.

That night, she’s in an all black kimono with silver flowers embroidered up the side with her hair braided back. She comes into the dinner table and sits down. She looks up and sees the Prince of Thialand. He’s very handsome! The King claps his hands and Yee runs in. She bows. King: “Yee, bring in the ice cream.” She bows and runs out. Prince: “Hello.” He looks at Kitana. Kitana: “Hi.” She says bluntly. Prince: “What is your name?” Kitana: “The Death Angel.” Prince: “You are the famous woman fighter who saved Japan from China.” Kitana: “Yep.” Prince: “I was very interested when I heard I was going to be coming to the palace to see were she lived. You’re a lot more beautiful then the stories tell.” He smiles at her. She faintly smiles back. Yee comes in with a big bowl. The king takes out some in a bowl. She goes over to the Prince with the bowl and offers him some. Prince: “Thank you Miss.” He takes out some. Kitana smiles at the fact that he was nice to Yee, the servant and her friend. Yee goes over to her. Kitana: “Oh, thanks Yee.” She takes out some. King: “What is your opinion of China, Prince Santi?” Prince: “Well, they have been out of line numerous times, so it would have to be that I oppose them.” King: “Wonderful. You’re in good company. Yee I want more ice-cream now!” She runs back into the other room. Kitana: “I’m going to be excused.” She says spitefully. King: “No, we’re not finished.” Kitana: “I am!” She stands up and walks to the door. King: “You are to bow before you leave me!” Kitana: “Not in your life or his!” She walks out.

Kitana’s sitting in her room talking with Yee. They’re laughing on the bed. The King comes in. King: “Yee, get out of here.” Kitana: “No, I am still talking to her! You leave!” King: “This is an order! Leave now Yee.” Kitana: “You forget you’re in my room!” King: “…In my castle.” Kitana: “… I’ll talk to you later Yee.” She bows and walks out. King: “What were you talking to her about?” Kitana: “Wouldn’t you like to know.” She smiles. King: “I have brought Prince Santi up here to see you apologize for your disobedience.” Kitana: “Drop dead!” Prince Santi comes in. King: “Don’t you have something to say to me?” He smiles Kitana: “Yeah, I do.” She smiles back. Kitana: “You’re an ugly, smelly, spoiled little brat that will never grow up and can’t fight your own battles for beans!” He turns red. King: “That’s it! If you do not apologize right at this moment, you are going to live on the street!” Kitana: “I better start getting packed now shouldn’t I?” King: “Get out when you’re done!” Kitana: “I’ll do one better…” She opens the window and jumps off. Prince: “Did she just commit suicide?!!” King: “No, it’s her way of saying ‘good bye’…” Kitana: “The fraise is ‘drop, dead!’”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment