Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Henry's Dream

Henry Is still having dreams after Walter is Dead.
Yes th ending does knda suck

Chapter 1 - Henry's Dream

Chapter 1 - Henry's Dream
I sit in the corner of the room, shaking. Around me the ground is covered in old and new blood , it seems in a perfect circle. Even though I am not able to see anything farther than a few feet I can hear voices.

“Henry, are you okay?” says a female voice.

And then comes a familiar voice “Henry where are you? You can’t hide from me forever.” My body starts to convulse more at the sound of his voice. He continues to talk and by each sentence his voice get’s closer but my legs won’t allow me to move.


“Henry, say something!” the female’s voice comes again.


All of sudden faint light shines in through a crack in the door and the silhouette of a man appears in the doorway “There you are, Henry” he says in a sly voice. The only thing I am able to do is shrink farther in the corner. As he approaches I am finally able to identify the him and immediately my breath catches in my throat “Your supposed to be dead! I-I killed you.” I chocked out. A grin spreads on his face “I missed my favorite sacrament just too much.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Walter raise a knife out of a pocket in his dark blue trench cloak and my heart sped up but my legs would still not move. Finally,Walter’s hand thrust down with the knife.

My eyes snapped open to see Eileen sitting in front of me “Henry ,what was going on you were shaking!” I hastily checked the room for Walter but he was nowhere to be found.It had all just been a dream. "What happend?"I asked and Eileen shook her head "I have no clue you were just shaking and mumbling stuff." I sighed before saying, "It was all just a dream"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VampireWarith on January 29, 2009, 10:23:51 AM

VampireWarith on
VampireWarithThat was pretty good. I wish there was more.