Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A fair truce

In love everything's fair. Even fatal desicions. Characters are from the SatAM Sonic verse. In between episodes.

Chapter 1 - A fair truce

Chapter 1 - A fair truce


In The Name of Peace LOVE



"What makes you so sure this little trick of yours will work again?" Grumbled the large man.



"Theez time, there eez no treek. Do we have eh deal or not?!" the coyote's voice didn't carry any fear this time. He was angry and determined.



"Let me see if I understood this right... You will tell me when and where that blasted hedgehog will strike in my city again so I can set a trap. Once all seems lost and victory is mine you will play hero and I'll pretend you defeat me just to save the day and impress... *ahem*... your "dearly beloved" princess." he rolled his eyes as he finished the sentence.



"That eez correct."



"You want me to hold what I've been working so hard to attain in my hands and then just set it free because some "lovebird" wants to impress his MATE?!" He grinds his teeth together and stares at the small creature.



"... umm...yes?" he adjusts his collar feeling the temperature rising.



"Tell me, you pathetic fur ball, what's stopping me from shredding you to pieces at this very moment?" he takes his laser pistol from his belt and aims it at the little coyote.



He at this time reaches at his backpack and takes out, not one, but three power rings. "This!" he says full of bravery again.



The man's jaw drops and his eyes widen as the rings golden glow illuminates his face, he makes a reaching motion with his other hand as if he was being drawn to them, as if they were calling him. But the spell is quickly broken as they're put back inside the backpack.



“And there eez more where those came from… I don't really care what you do with Soneek, but I want my preencess non-harmed.”



“Hmn…” the man ponders this for a moment. “So… I can keep the hedgehog as long as I don't harm the princess, eh? I think I can live with that. You have yourself a deal… Antoine.”



“Very good, then! Very, very good!” he walks closer to the human and stretches his right hand for a handshake. The human however stretches his left, robotic arm with a smile. Antoine hesitates but changes hands, once they've made contact Robotnik's smile twists into a wicked smirk and his grip tightens, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to keep his tiny hand from having space to move at all. Antoine could see his eyes flash red, he suddenly felt like shaking hands with the devil, but then again, shaking hands with Robotnik wasn't much different. He pulled his hand from the tight grip taking a few steps back. He just couldn't stop staring at those red, flaring eyes. He took the power rings off his backpack and dropped at Robotnik's feet along with a copy of the plans for the Freedom Fighter's next attack and started running back to knothole, wondering if this was such a good idea after all.



As he ran he could hear Robotnik deep, creepy laughter fill the night air and he started to cry but didn't stop, he couldn't wait until he was back at the safety of his bedroom, covered under his pillows and hoping that by sunrise this was just a bad dream.



Robotnik picked the objects from the ground and eyed the rings greedily and frowned as they just stopped glowing. Then he smiled again chuckling to himself and licking his lips in anticipation.



“Let the race begin!”



…the end?


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment