Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Separated

Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...

Chapter 1 - Separated

Chapter 1 - Separated
~A Quick intro~
Harry and Carry Potter are twins. Propechy declares that they both shall destroy Lord Voldemort. They both have a scar. Harry''''s s on his forehead and Carry''''s is on her neck by her ear.Separated....Blah blah ... and other stuff you''''ll find out soon enough...

~End of Quick Intro~


"Albus we cannot separate them. Prophecy said they together must destroy the evil that has befallen us." Professor McGonagall said rather loudly, while walking through the corridors of Hogwarts.

"I do Know that Minerva. But it also said found themselves in each other after a long forgotten rest."Dumbledore answered.

"I shall take Carry to the Grangers house, Yes I know they are muggles, but they have a daughter that will go here and we will know if the Granger''''s daughter comes in to Hogwarts , then Carry will too."Albus said in a grandly voice.

"Fine Headmaster I shall take Harry to the Dursleys. They are also muggles, but it will teach Harry not to be boastful headed."

"Good Luck Minerva"

"Yes to you too, Albus"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Hermione, Wake up!!!" CArry said nudging Hermione on the side,"Look YOU and I got a letter from this place called Hogwarts to go school to."

"OH goodness, really what an odd name for a school."

"I know, here, read yours first." Carry said as Hermione grab the letter from her hand.

"Dear Miss Hermione Granger, we are pleased to inform you that you are a witch.......(you know the rest)

"Mine said that too I cannot believe it we''''re witches, C''''mon lets go ask Mum and Dad. And do you rememer what to day is?"

"July 30th....Wait nooo...yah..and today is your birthday..Oh Goody."

As the two girls came downstairs, 239 miles away a boy was getting his letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle Vernon, can I go to Hogswart?"

Uncle Vernon looked at Aunt Pentunia in a startled way.

"Where did you get that nonsense you ill boy?"

"I am not ill. A letter came for me."

"Who would send a letter to you?"

"Hogswart!!!!"

"Don''''t yell for bloody sake, No you are not going . We will go somewhere where they cannot find us. NEVER SHOULD YOU TO THAT HORRID PLACE!!!!

"I want to go"

"NO you can''''t go HArry POOOOP" Hahaha!!! Dudley came in laughing.

======================================

Sailing in a half wreck boat to a island was not the best vacation Harry ever had. Actually he had never had a real vacation.

Laying on the floor Harry was thinking that today was his birthday and no one to celebrate it with or no presents.Then there was a thudding on the door. Suddenly a gigantic man stood inside.

"Sorry to scare you Harry, I''''m bit suprised you look rather round, you know around the belly" the gigantic man said in kind voice.

"I''''mm n-not A-Harryyy" Dudley stuttered

"I am."Harry stepped out from behind the chimney.

"GET OUT OF THIS PROPERTY!!!!""Uncle Vernon yelled looking ready to shot at the man.

"Shut up Dursley, you big gray prune!!!"

Turning to Harry the man said,"Well Happy Birthday Harry, My name is Hagrid and I''''m the gamekeeper from Hogwarts, School of witchcraft and Wizardy."HAnding Harry a cake and lighting the chimney with his Umbrella.

"OH NO he is not coming with you to that bloodey school!!!"Uncle Vernon shouted at Hagrid.

"YEs he is grabbing Harry''''s arm and grabbed his umbrella, which made them go through a side step apparition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO be continued in the Next Chapter...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment