Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting at last

Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...

Chapter 2 - Meeting at last

Chapter 2 - Meeting at last
Harry side-apparated with Hagrid in to Diagon Alley to buy his school supplies. He didn''t know that his parents left him this much money. He lugged the pouch to one of the shops as Hagrid buys his books.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Carry, wait for me,Mum and dad will be back in 2 hours, we must get our shopping done."Hermione shouted to Carry trying to catch up with her.
 
"But look there is a bank there. Mum said I have my own thing that my real parents saved for me.."
Carry said trying not to cry.
 
Hermione finally caught up to Carry comforting her. She and Carry was in Diagon Alley now.While Carry carrying her bag full of Gallions. She gave 20 gallions to Hermione, not knowing how much they are worth. While counting 5 gallions out of her bag and trying to walk, she bumbed in to a boy who has black hair like she does has the same features except that he wore glasses and she wears contacts which made them look different.
 
"Sorry." The boy said without turning.
 
Carry just stood there staring at the back of the boy while He just walked on. Hermione not noticing Carry was not with her till now, she started looking afraid. A woman with 7 children came by and saw her.
 
"Dear are you lost?" The woman said.
 
"No mam'', but my little step-sister is, can you help me find her?"
 
"Of course dear, by the way I''m Molly Weasley, you can call me Mrs. Weasley,"she said,"Ron will be going with you, go ahead Ronald."
 
"Uhh.. Hey."
 
To be Continued...........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment