Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Looking at each other

Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...

Chapter 3 - Looking at each other

Chapter 3 - Looking at each other
"Hello!" Hermione said looking a little hopeful at Ron,"I''m Hermione Granger, this is my first time here."
 
"Okay, so lets see where did you as saw your sister?"Ron looked as he might not be there right now.
 
"Over by the Wand Shop, I think."
 
So Hermione followed Ron through the crowd of people until she saw Carry standing there gaping at someone.
 
"Carry!!!!"
 
Looking around Carry finally saw Hermione with Ron.
 
"Yes, Oh Hello are you one of Hermione''s friend. Well I''m Carry... Carry Lily Potter. I''m not really related to Hermione. I was just left with them. so they adopted me."
 
"Ron. Ronald Weasley."
 
Carry shook hands with Ron.
 
"Are you going to Hogwarts?" Hermione asked
 
"Yah starting my first year."
 
"Us too!!!!!"Carry said excitedly,"Oh goody we have a friend already."
 
Carry, Hermione, and Ron walked back to Mrs. Weasley talking as if they knew each other for along time rather than five minutes.Ron talked about his family.
 
"Well Mrs. Weasley, we''ll see you .....probably never.'''' Hermione said kind of sad.
 
"Oh don''t be silly dear we will see each other tomorrow at the train station."
 
"Well see yah Mrs. Weasley,Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and GINNY!!!!" Carry and Hermione said happily.
 
As they were walking away, Carry remember about the boy she saw and started telling Hermione.
 
"It was a bit queer, Hermione, I saw a boy that looks like me, but a boy with messy hair, while I got long medium hair, but he also wears glasses and I wear contacts."
 
"It is a bit out of the natural ,but I think it is normal. To you atleast."
 
"What Hermione how is it normal for me?"
 
"Don''t you see he is probably related to you or something like that."  Hemione said as she bought her things.
 
"Okay, I see it. I really want to meet that boy and know if we are related."Carry said grabbing her bag and started to leave with Hermione.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
"Harry I will see you when the train drops you at Hogsmeade."Hagrid said to Harry."Now get on the train."
 
"Okay see yah Hagrid!!!"
 
It was only 20 minutes before the train will leave. So Harry went to compartment 7 and sat by the window. Suddenly a boy with red hair came in.
 
''''May I sit here?"Ron asked.
 
"Sure go ahead."
 
"By the way Ron, Ronald Weasley."
 
"Nice to meet you. Harry, Harry James Potter."
 
"Your name sounds familiar, but I can''t remeber who you are related to.
 
Then the compartment door opened and two girls came. Hermione spoke first.
 
"Hey, Ron can we sit here. Everywhere is full."
 
"Yah, hey Harry do you mind?"
 
"No."
 
"Carry come now"
 
"HErmione he is the guy I saw."Carry whispered to HErmione.
 
"Well, lets get to know each other again. I''m Ron Weasley."
 
"I''m Hermione Granger."
 
Then both Potters said their name. Which sounded alike when said  in unison.
 
"Carry Lily Potter."
 
"Harry JAmes Potter"
 
Carry and Harry looked a each other in amazement.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment