Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Believe it

Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...

Chapter 4 - Believe it

Chapter 4 - Believe it
Carry looked at Harry and Harry looked at Carry.
 
"Do I know you?" Carry asked still staring at the boy in front of her.
 
"No. I don''t think so. I live with my Aunt and Uncle."
 
"I live with Hermione, but was adopted."
 
"So you guys do know what this mean?"Hermione asked looking at both of them in amazement.
 
"No." Carry and Harry said at the same moment.
 
"Oh I see why are you related. But one way to prove it is to ask Dumbledore when we get to the school."
 
"Hey Hermione, how''d you know who Dumbledore is?" Carry asked her step sister still cannot believe it.
 
"I read it in one of our books called Hogwarts, a history."
 
Ron sat still looking at Hermione, Harry, and Carry thinking thoughtfully.
 
"Oh I see, You guys are twins I remember now.The ministry had send word to everyone that the Potters were killed except for their twin children and they were separated for their own good. But people didn''t believe it for no one believe the ministry because You-Know-Who is still out there and the ministry is not doing anything. So basically the pople gave up hope." Ron said still looking at them.
 
"Oh my Gosh!We are twins!"Carry stood up and run towards Harry looking like she wants a hug."Can I hug you Harry?"
 
"Ummm... Sure why not you are my sister that I only met 1 hour ago."Harry said opening his arms but looking sideways as if he doesn''t uasually do this.
 
They stepped in to each others arms and they had a Flashback(Tan,tan,tan, Weird moment.)
 
~*Flashback*~
It was out in a courtyard somewhere. Two married couple were playing with their children.
 
"Come here Harry. Come to Mommy." Lily Potter opened her arms toward her 1 year old son.
 
"Hey Carry say ''Dada'' or ''Mama''!!"James Potter said to her Daughter who were in his arms.
 
*End of the short flashback*~
 
The two children then step backwards feeling a litte dazed on what had happened.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
See what happens next in the next chapter of Carry Potter

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Albels_Girl on June 13, 2006, 2:01:25 AM

Albels_Girl on
Albels_Girlvery good! i am intrigued! i hope you post soon!
 
oh, just so you know, i won't be posting all that much because my computer died and my new one hasn't come in yet... [just so you know why i haven't updated in a wile]