Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prelude to story

Ryu is now 15,but he already accomplished more in his life than even your average adult. Ryu is far from normal! But with the search for his long-lost sister, his life is gonna get even weirder!

Chapter 1 - Prelude to story

Chapter 1 - Prelude to story


Prelude to story

It all started when Ryu was 5 years old, when his family gave him to a secret cult called the “Keepers of all things Mystical”. Ryu came from the Guu-Hoon Clan, a family where all its members have an extraordinary aura! The cult in which Ryu grew up in is Earth's ultimate secret! Few people even know of this clan, let alone seen a member of it! Only Families or Clans whose power was proven trustworthy know about it.

Ryu spent his first 5 years in deep, intense physical and mental training!

When Ryu turned 10, the council (who were all literally Gods) thought that with his remarkable aura he can start hunting those who under the influence of dangerous artifacts! Until the age of 12 he did fine defeating evil and putting the most dangerous of artifacts in safe keeping of the high council of Gods! When he turned 12, he encountered a demon, but not just any demon, Guldo the Grand, the seventh demon lord! He managed to kill Guldo with a new technique, Energy Barrage- a attacker creates multiple energy balls and then launches then at opponent(s). After killing him, he obtained the Sword of Seven Demon Lords! He council thought it is best to let him keep it!

3 years after, he is now 15 and has be declared a god if he chooses, he refused, asked instead to search out the remnants of his clan! The council decided to tell him that his only living relative is his 20 year old sister Eva, who publicly is a mercenary and secretly a demon slayer! They also told him that she is the master of Soul Reapers, a secret technique that even they don't know of! He now starts his quest to find his sister, at her last siting: Las Vegas!






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Suukorak on November 19, 2006, 6:36:09 AM

Suukorak on
Suukoraksounds cool. I will read the story when you start posting it

Suukorak on November 19, 2006, 6:35:34 AM

Suukorak on
Suukoraksounds cool. I will read the story when you start posting it