Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lightningclan's Bios

My story for the new clans with my ocs

Chapter 1 - Lightningclan's Bios

Chapter 1 - Lightningclan's Bios






Hi meet the new clans dissents form the original four clans Thunderclan became Lightningclan, Windclan became Galeclan, Riverclan becomes Oceanclan, and Shadowclan becomes Darkclan. Here are the cats in Lightningclan.





Leader: Orangestar: An orange female cat with blue eyes, half brother Spottedfur, sister Pinkstripe, brothers Bluefur, and Blazestar the last leader that is dead.





Deputy: Spottedfur: white tom with green paws, blue eyes, three spots above his eyes red, blue, and green, half sisters Orangestar, Pinkstripe, half brothers Blazestar, and Bluefur.





Warriors:





Pinkstripe: a red female cat with pink stripes, blue eyes, and a blue tinged muzzle, sister Orangestar, brothers Bluefur, Blazestar, half brother Spottedfur. Apprentice: Bronzepaw.





Bluefur: a tom with blue fur, blue eyes, and a red tinged muzzle, sisters Orangestar, Pinkstripe, brother Blazestar, half brother Spottedfur. Apprentice: Whitepaw.





Goldfur: A tom with gold colored fur, with blue eyes, father of Frostkit soon to be Frostpaw, and Bronzekit soon to be Bronzepaw. Apprentice: Blackpaw.





Icefur: a female cat with an ice colored pelt, ice blue eyes. Apprentice: Frostpaw.





Whitefur: a tom with white fur with black paws, and blue eyes. Sons: Blackpaw, Whitepaw, Nightpaw, wife Nightflower.





Blackstripe: A female with a red coat, black stripes, and green eyes.





Apprentices:





Bronzepaw: a female cat with a bronze colored pelt, with green eyes, sister Frostpaw, father Goldfur, mother Silverflower. Mentor: Pinkstripe.





Frostpaw: a frost colored female, with ice blue eyes, sister Bronzepaw, father Goldfur, and mother Silverflower. Mentor: Icefur.





Blackpaw: a white tom, with black paws, and green eyes. Brother Whitepaw, Nightpaw. Mentor: Goldfur.





Whitepaw: a black tom, with white paws, and blue eyes. Brother Blackpaw, Nightpaw . Mentor: Bluefur.





Queens:





Silverflower: a silver female, with green eyes. Husband Goldfur, daughters, Frostpaw, and Bronzepaw.





Nightflower: a female cat with a black pelt, white paws, and green eyes. Husband: Whitefur, sons Whitepaw, Blackpaw, Nightpaw.





Medicine cat:





Grayfur: a gray female cat, with green eyes. Apprentice: Nightpaw, a black male cat, with blue eyes brothers Whitepaw, and Blackpaw.





Elders:





Greenfur: a tom with green fur, and blue eyes, with a little bit of his tail missing.





Here is Lightningclan, if you would like to put in a cat, leave the description, clan, and what it is in my profile.





See you in the next chapter! ~





Katia Hiwatari. ~





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment