Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Apprentice ceremony

My story for the new clans with my ocs

Chapter 2 - Apprentice ceremony

Chapter 2 - Apprentice ceremony






Hi, this is the second chapter. Setting Lightningclan nursery right before sundown. Bronzekit, Frostkit get your lazy tails up. mowed Whitekit, Blackkit was sitting next to him, their pelts groomed, Silverflower had just come in. Frostkit and Bronzekit got up and Silverflower started grooming her kits for their apprentice ceremony. After the sun had gone down, they heard a yowl. All cats old enough to hunt gather. Orangestar said. All cats gathered under high rock. Silverflower, Frostkit, Bronzekit, Nightflower, Whitekit, and Blackkit, walked out of the nursery. We are gathered under Silverpelt to make apprentices out of four kits, Frostkit, please come forward. Orangestar meowed. Frostkit her head held high walked in front of her leader. Frostkit do you promise to train hard to learn the warrior code? Orangestar asked. I do. Frostkit said. From this moment until your warrior ceremony you will be now as Frostpaw, Icefur will be your mentor. Orangestar said. Icefur went up to her apprentice and touched her nose. Frostpaw, Frostpaw, Frostpaw. The cats chanted. Icefur and Frostpaw went back to the circle. The cats had become silent. Whitekit, come here please. Orangestar said. Whitekit walked towards his leader head held high. Whitekit, do you promise to train hard to learn the warrior code? Orangestar asked. I do. Whitekit said. From this moment on until your warrior ceremony you will now be Blackpaw, and your mentor will be Goldfur. Orangestar said. Goldfur walked up to his apprentice, they touched noses. Blackpaw, Blackpaw, Blackpaw. the cats chanted. Goldfur and Blackpaw walked back to the circle. The cats became silent. Bronzekit come here please. Orangestar said. Bronzekit walked towards her leader head held high. Bronzekit do you promise to train hard to learn the warrior code? Orangestar asked. I do. Bronzekit answered. From this moment long until your warrior ceremony you will now be Bronzepaw, and your mentor will be Pinkstripe. Orangestar said. Pinkstripe walked up to her apprentice and touched noses. Bronzepaw, Bronzepaw, Bronzepaw. the cats chanted. Pinkstripe and Bronzepaw walked back to the circle. The cats became silent. Blackkit come here please. Orangestar said. Blackkit walked to his leader head held high. Blackkit do you promise to train hard to learn the warrior code? Orangestar asked. I do. Blackkit answered. From this moment on until your warrior ceremony you will now be know as Whitepaw, and your mentor will be Bluefur. Orangestar said. Bluefur walked up to his apprentice and touched his nose. Whitepaw, Whitepaw, Whitepaw. the cats chanted. The cats became silent when Orangestar flicked her tail. Apprentices, go make you bedding in the apprentice den and get some sleep, your training starts tomorrow. Orangestar said. The four apprentices said good night to their mentors, and mothers, and went to the apprentice den with moss. Whitepaw, and Blackpaw put there bedding next to each other, Frostpaw, and Bronzepaw put theirs behind them, Frostpaw behind Whitepaw because she likes him, and Bronzepaw behind Blackpaw because she likes him, and the apprentices went to sleep.





You can still join remember what I said in chapter 1. ~





What will happen will the four apprentices get together? ~





Thanks,





Katia Hiwatari~





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment