Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Amy Rose's first big binge

My short weight gain fanfic from DeviantArt chapters on Amy Rose which willy partilly involve Sonic from the sonic x series

Chapter 1 - Amy Rose's first big binge

Chapter 1 - Amy Rose's first big binge
Amy was in Station Square With Sonic Visiting Chris And his family. One day , she was on the computer looking at some videos on youtube when she saw a girl stuffing herself with food to the pont Where it was hard to move or breathe. But the girl was happy and and enjoying both the pain and the pleasure of being overstuffed. She was confused." How could she like doing that to herself." she wonders. after watching several simular videos, she decides to try it out. She gathers up her favorite snacks and drinks. She starts of pretty fast. But half way through she starts to feel bloated."Oh my..(hic)...gosh.

"She says to herself while she is looking at her slightly bloated belly."(hic)my...(hic)..belly is getting big.(hic)" Even though she feels slightly full, she continues to eat. With only 1 snack left and nothing left to drink. She feels heavy and can hardly move. It takes about 3 minutes to finish the last snack."pant...that ...pant was(hic)...tough.(hic)ooohhhh my...(hic) belly(hic)..hurts." She continues to hiccup and moan from the binge as Sonic walks in the room looking at a bloated Amy rubbing her belly which is showing cause of how big her binge was with a look of concern on his face" Amy what happened?"He asked her."(hic)I binged on...Burp!.. alot(hic)..of food. Owww..."she replies. he decides to walk over and rub her tummy.

"he's so sweet when I'm like this." She thinks to herself." your belly looks good like this." Sonic says to her. "Really?(hic)" Amy says in response to his comment. "yes! It looks cute." Sonic tells her." Awww..(hic) How sweet.." she reaches to kiss him on the cheek."Thanks Sonic." She closes her eyes and falls asleep.


                                                                           The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment