Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The sad truth

Chapter 2 - The sad truth

Chapter 2 - The sad truth
The sad truth is, whether she knows it or not, Pienemien has us all under her total control. We check every day for updates. We write about her manga, we draw fan art of it, and we tell our friends about it who tell their friends, and so on. Eventually, she will rule the world. Will we care? No. Not as long as she gives us half a page every month or so. We’ll be perfectly content. Only one person that I know of escaped the almighty grip of our God, and that’s my dogy friend who’s been abandoning everyone…I think she’s possessed….Anyway, she controls all. I bet, if she told us to storm the white house or whatever place has power around us, we’d do it! If she sad she’d give us Ray pages, we’d do anything! We should be ashamed of ourselves! We really should! Shame on us! Shame on all of us!
Now, if you do not mind, I have to go work on one of my three Ray fics. Tootles.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Suki_no_ROCK on March 24, 2006, 12:36:18 PM

Suki_no_ROCK on
Suki_no_ROCKlets face it, she does have us under her mighty yoai0ish grip... but is that really a BAD THING??? She seems better than our actual political leaders...

Sugar_n_spice on March 13, 2006, 7:20:40 AM

Sugar_n_spice on
Sugar_n_spicewow i do everything u just said....i check for updates everyday. OMG SHE IS CONTROLLING US! *hides under bed*

inuyasha902105454 on January 24, 2006, 8:52:27 AM

inuyasha902105454 on
inuyasha902105454can you pleez read my fanfic pleez?