Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tender and Ammusing Moments

My cat is a cheshire cat. The whole world is his toy, he loves to be where he isn't allowed, and he's only found when he wants to be.

Chapter 3 - Tender and Ammusing Moments

Chapter 3 - Tender and Ammusing Moments
As with most human/cat relationships, we've had our moments, with more to come I'm sure.
At the moment, Cheshire is curled up on my lap, keeping me warm because we can't afford to properly heat the house. And my leg as gone to sleep because of this. ;-;

One of the more ammusing moments happened a couple years ago. I was in my room, and I heard a door shut. Assuming it was mom going to the restroom, I peeked out my door. But she was still in her bedroom. I began to panic. What if someone had gotten into our house? I slowly peeked around and looked at the bathroom door. Then, a little gray and white paw slid under it. Cheshire had somehow closed the door and couldn't get out. XP

One night Mom fell asleep with Cheshire in her room. Bad idea. She sleeps with her feet dangling over the end of the bed. And Cheshire was like "Ooooh, toy~" I'm sitting in my room, and suddenly I hear a scream. Rushing to Mother's rescue, I opened my door to find her tossing the cat out of her room.

Now, Mom calls Cheshire "Psycho Kitty", and with good reason. We were watching TV one day, and he was doing his crazy "chase my tail then run up and down the house" ritual. But this time, instead of stopping in the hall and turning around, he jumped onto the couch arm, over Mom, and onto the other side of the couch. He also ran over my foot in the process...

Just the other day, I was playing video games, and Cheshire was sleeping on my bed, belly-up. Something you should know: Cheshire has little to no belly fur. Don't know why. Anyway, my fingers had gone cold as they do, so for kicks I reached over and went "COLD BELLY!" and pressed them against his exposed belly. Naturally, he was not ammused...

Here's a more tender moment: The other day when I came home, I was in great pain. I collapsed on the floor, crying and waiting for it to subside. As I lay there, Cheshire came over and started licking my face, which is weird, since thast's more of a dog thing. Once I could talk again, I muttered "Cheshire, this is not a good time..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment