Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Blackfire x Jinx... Slight Shoujo-ai

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The sound of the rain was beating like a drum against the windows of the H.I.V.E.-central. For a few seconds the room was enlightened clearly by the light of a flash, the growling of thunder let Jinx woke up. With a slight touch of fear inside, she pressed her hands to her chest, needed a few seconds to get her breath again. The girl looked around. Everything in her room was filled with shadows. She knew those creatures, because they were her friends when she was little - left alone by her sister and parents who died by a car crash. Jinx was the only one who survived, oh yeah, she remembered that day.



Policemen had to get her out off the burning car. That little girl tried hard to resist them, trying to get back to her parents. The young woman even remembered the words she yelled. “I don't want to be alone! Let me get back to my Mom and Dad!”



This happening was like a thread walking beside her - her whole life. Jinx was an outsider and she became sick of it. Her skin turned paler, even her eyes lost all the bright that was ones in it. She could remember the mobbing of her classmates who called her witch, freak or zombie. Also at the Academy she had to fight back, but she began to resign with the time. The girl didn't want to lose her strength against weaklings… but - WHO was the weakling?



Jinx fought back her tears as hard as she could. She did this fight her whole life… but now it was too much. “fracking flash-backs….”, she muttered and closed her eyes. In her imagination the car crash began to live again. She felt the heat of fire inside the crashed car. Mom and dad fainted, Jinx cried until she realized that she had to die that early. Scared she tried to get to her parents, heard the cracking glass of the windows. “There's still someone inside!”



With wide opened eyes she had to walk again through all this happenings of her past. Jinx pressed her hands against her temples like she was trying to stop those horrible memories. But it didn't help. Sobbing filled the silence of the room. Suddenly Jinx heard a sound next to her. A young woman with black-purple luminous hair opened her eyes slowly and looked surprised at Jinx. Shocked the other girl hid her face behind her skinny hands. But the other girl recognized that Jinx was suffering and rose up carefully. “Jinx… why are you crying?”, she whispered and watched her. “It's … nothing… I'm ok… really… don't worry Blackfire” - “Don't talk shoot, girl… come here…” Blackfire answered and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, pulling that fragile body to her.



Jinx blushed and tried to get out off that bear hug. “Blackfire…please… it's alright… I swear!” - “Don't lie to me… I can read it in your eyes…” Blackfire's gaze was filled with sorrow, as her fingertips touched Jinx's forehead, caressing her soft skin. “Jinx… why do you turn away from me… I'm just worried about you. Lovers are worried about their partners…”, she whispered softly and kissed away the tears from her pale cheeks.



“See? I don't want you to worry about me… it's not important… things like that… come and go…” Jinx stuttered ashamed and blushed because of Blackire's fondling. “They may come and go… but before your sorrow will smash you to the ground… I will carry you through the rain… when you're too weak to stand alone…”, the black-haired answered and got closer to Jinx.



Her fingers got lost in Jinx's pink hair, while she fixed the eyes of the young girl with her own. “Did I mention that you are the most beautiful girl in the world?” Jinx smiled and her blushing faded as her fingers slipped tenderly to Blackfire's mouth, tracing the outlines of her lips. The girl smiled and kissed her fingertips. “I'm glad to know you, Blackfire…no… I'm glad… to love you…”, she aspirated and closed her eyes, giggled softly as the tongue of the black-haired girl played with her forefinger. “I love you too… you know that… and I will listen to your fears, kissing your pain away…” Blackfire held Jinx's hand in hers, as she listened to the story of her girl.



“That's tragic…”, she muttered. “But you grew stronger with every ache in your heart… look at yourself, Jinx… You're a Beauty… you're strong and proud… nobody can take away your pride… that's your work…”



Jinx wanted to answer her, but Blackfire's lips sealed hers softly. Jinx leaned her head against the chest of her girlfriend; her fingers discovered her naked tanned skin. She was fascinated by every inch of her body like a newborn child. “I love you so much… and I don't want to lose you ever…”the girl whispered and began to palm Blackfire's waist. The black-haired smiled. “Believe me… I feel the same way too…”, she answered silent and replied the kiss, her hands around the body of the girl…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenTitan on April 21, 2006, 1:34:44 PM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitanCOOL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on January 21, 2006, 4:34:04 AM

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on
Wobbly_Headed_BobWow. That's sad, beautiful, and disturbing at the same time. That's tragic. It's beautiful.

Riverwind on November 28, 2005, 6:03:37 AM

Riverwind on
Riverwindwoot *dances first comment dance* well this is a nice story, please continue!