Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part 3

Raven and Starfire
Shoujo-ai and dogyness included

Chapter 2 - Part 3

Chapter 2 - Part 3


Days already passed since Raven has locked her room. The other Titans began to wonder. The girl was often pissed off because of Robin but this blow-up seemed to be one of the hardest she ever had with him. Robin ignored that fact.



This day he sat on the couch of the commando-central and watched a movie as Cyborg walked in. He seemed to be in a snit as he sat down beside Robin and watched him suspicious. “Hey Cy… what's the matter? You look like Beast Boy lost your stuff again…” The tin-man sighed and stretched his body. “Nope, dude… I couldn't sleep the whole night because someone listened music all night long… LOUD music… not music… more… NOISE!”, he moaned and glared at Robin. “You might know WHO I mean, huh?” - “Should I?” Robin answered in a cocky voice and turned on the volume of the tv. Cyborg instead bashed the remote out of the boy's hands and stood right in front to him.



“Ok man… listen up: We get terror the whole day and night of Raven's music which sounds like cows getting slaughtered. And I really mean it like THAT! No matter what ya told to HER but now get ya lazy @$$ of off that couch and APOLOGIZE, OK??” - “I WON'T!” Robin yelled. “She called me the whole time jerk, idiot, fool and many more! So why the hell shall I apologize???” - “Calm down Rob… no matter what she said to you, it must have a reason… ya know - usually Raven never would react like that…” Cy answered in a low voice. “Who knows… maybe she isn't that innocent angel she pretends to us…” Robin stood up and leaned against the couch. “Now THAT sounds not logical, man! You protected her when we didn't trust her - so what's the matter?”



Beast boy who just went into the central, stared at the two boys and grinned. “Hey dudes, ya look lika ya have kicked each others butt! …Err… everything oki?” Robin turned around and glared insane into BB's direction. “Noooo…nothing is oki!”, the team leader yelled but Cyborg clutched his shoulders tight. “Darn it you will go to apologize or I will give ya a reason not to go!” Beast Boy ran over to them and waved his hands. “Hey, no fighting there! I mean… ok… raven is damn weird actually but is that a reason to bang ya heads against da wall? Noone noticed that Star's pissed off too?” - “Damn Beast Boy - everyone is pissed actually and that won't change that fast…”, Cyborg answered and gave a head nut to Robin before he moaned and fell into the couch. “And whose fault is it anyway?”, the guy asked and closed his eyes, waiting for Robin's answer.



“It's no ones fault…” A silent voice came up from the stairs. Starfire stood at the automatic door and snuggled into a warm blanket she took from her room. Her eyes were without any glance as she watched the boys. “Star? What's wrong? You look sick…” Robin wanted to get closer, noticed the insecurity of the red-haired. “I'm not sick… I'm just… worried, Robin… and confused…”, she answered in a low voice and abated her head. “Worried? But why? There is nothing to be worried…” the boy replied and wanted to grab her hand, but she shied away from him. “There IS something…better… SOMEONE to worry about… and you know who exactly I mean…” Her voice dominated over all sound in the central. “You… you mean… Raven?” Robin gasped and tried to laugh. “It's her fault! I didn't do anything to her!”



Starfire glared at him, like she wanted to warn him what to say. “Even if it wasn't YOUR fault… she's hurt… I can hear her cry every night… it's.. it's not ok… I have to find out, why she's suffering… and I guess it's since that visit at the shopping mall… since she left us… what happened?” Cyborg stood up and scratched his head. “I can remember that Robin talked to her… cannot remember what it exactly was about… but then she ran out of his fitness-room into her room and locked it…” - “Is that true, Robin?” The read-haired turned to Robin, but he wasn't there. “What an idiot!” Cyborg yelled. “Guess so… huh?”, Beast Boy replied and came closer. “He shouted at her… but Raven didn't do anything… that's all I know…”, he continued and put his arm around Starfires shoulder, had to stretch because he was pretty small. A small smile flit over her lips, until she closed her eyes and sighed. “Can't you remember what he said to her?”-“Not really… sorry Star…”, the green guy answered embarrassed and turned to Cyborg. “That isn't our week, huh?” - “Absolutely not… we miss Raven at our missions and without her we really get our butts kicked, ya know…”, the tin-man answered with an insecure voice and yawned. “Whatever… arg… I'm tired peeps… have to get a nap… on the ROOF!”



Beast Boy caught a glimpse of the tin-man while he watched Starfire who seemed so sad that it nearly broke his heart. “Err… Star? Already tried to talk with Raven? I mean… she won't kick your butt… like mine…” He rubbed his bottom as a kind of demonstration what had happened a few hours before. “She… did she hurt you?”, Starfire's voice sounded insecure about his statement. “Dude, no! But I had to hurry up or else she would have had the chance…” The Red-haired shook her head. “Impossible… I mean…w ell she strange… and aggressive quite often… but she never hurt someone before…”, she whispered lost in thoughts and pulled the blanket tighter around her slim body. “Well… seems like I have to talk with her…”, she continued the last sentence and sneaked to the girl's room.



“I shouldn't do this…”, she muttered to herself, but her sorrow about Raven grew with every second. She knocked once. Not too loud but loud enough to drown the music of her room out. Nothing happened. But suddenly the door opened noisy. Raven stood directly in front of her, the hood of her cloak hid her face - not without any reason, Starfire noticed single tears which twinkled in the diffuse light. “What…” Raven's voice sounded low and choked. “Raven… what's… I mean… are you…ok?”, Starfire stuttered and had to hold herself back not to hug the girl. “Sure… as long if you mention that I look…ok…”, Raven answered apathetic. “No… I didn't mean it like that! You… look …erm… You seem to be sad… and that's the reason why I…”-“…want to talk?” The girl disrupted the red-haired and began to fold her arms. Starfire nodded. “So… come in…” Starfire began to wonder. It was the first time she was allowed to enter Raven's room since she knew her. No way! No one was allowed ever to get into it!



“Are you sure, Raven?” - “I am… absolutely… trust me…”, she whispered and watched the corridor before she closed the door…


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on January 21, 2006, 5:01:13 AM

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on
Wobbly_Headed_BobWow. That's sad. I've never known Raven to have that hard of time. How sad.

Riverwind on December 17, 2005, 9:29:57 AM

Riverwind on
Riverwindwow, this is really good