Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 4

Raven and Starfire
Shoujo-ai and dogyness included

Chapter 3 - Part 4

Chapter 3 - Part 4


Starfire wondered about the relicts in Raven's room. She knew that the girl had a special taste in other things like the tamaranian, but the scenery balanced out her whole conceivability. The room looked like the walls were made of rough stone, lots of antique appearing relicts fringed a kind of scarlet coloured path in form of whirls on the floor. Replicas of Crows with bloodred, deadly staring eyes took place on the giant bookcase which had the form of a pyramid. The red-haired also noticed an old globe and a sculpture she never saw before. There were two masks, a smiling one and another one with suffering expression. Deeply moved Starfire approached in front of the sculpture and touched the suffering mask with her fingertips. It felt so strange, like it was sealed with magic.



“Uhm… Star… please don't touch it… I put a spell on it…”, Raven whispered but it was loud enough to scare the tamaranian out of her thoughts. “Sorry… I just didn't know this relict… what exactly is this sculpture?”, she asked curiously and watched Raven who took place on her giant bed. “It's the pure incarnation of tragedy and comedy, Koriand'r… my opinion of this `symbol' is like two sides of a medal - the same like the two sides of humanity… and two sides of every human. Nobody can just be happy… the same like nobody can just suffer his whole life…” Starfire was impressed by the meaning of the sculpture and tried hard to resist the longing to touch the marble sculpture again. But then she fell again into her world of thoughts. The red-haired was quite confused. “Raven?” -“Huh?”, the sorceress replied while she changed her position into the cross-legged one, her hands rested in her lap.



“If it's true with your statement of both sides inside a human… then there must be still another side of you…” Raven blushed and had to put a lot of effort into her concentration. “I spoke of humans… not of… things like me…”, she whispered and closed her eyes. “Why… things? You are also human…” - “I'm not… I'm a… monster…”, Raven replied in a low and stroppy voice.



`I must be a monster', she thought. `I can't handle my emotions… I'm a kind of time bomb… I even can't handle feelings which aren't normal… like… to…', she drove her thoughts to stop. That was simply too much. Starfire noticed that Raven began to shiver. “Raven…” - “Leave me… alone…”, the girl whimpered, but her inner self spoke a different language. “I won't!” The tamaranian approached to Raven and stood right in front of her. “You're acting insecure- and you aren't a monster. You really aren't. And if… then we all would be monsters… monsters in a frightening world…” Her serious expression let the sorceress smirk. “I never saw you serious like that…”, she whispered and watched Starfire curiously. “and I… never saw you so…sad…” the red-head added calm but her voice confessed how worried she was about her friend.



Raven shook her head and a smile faded on her lips. “This can't be…”, she answered but she knew how pathetic it sounded- the girl closed her eyes and let her body fall into the bottomless. “But it is… Raven… I have the feeling you want to tell me something… like you wanted to tell me a week ago…”-“Yeah… there is something… but it… has to wait… you know…” Raven muttered and liked to be invisible this moment. But she wasn't able to change her matter. Instead she noticed how Starfire came closer, there was an unbearable tension. The sorceress tried to keep her eyes closed, imaging that it was like a dream. But it wasn't. She felt Starfire's fingertips on her chin, wasn't able to breath in this seconds. “Will you… tell me today?” Starfire asked with gloomy voice. Raven shivered. “I… can't…” - “You can… and I won't tell anyone… I promise…”



“…ok… I will… it even doesn't matter if you're going to tell… but… I want your promise that you'll not turning angry about… me… “ Starfire nodded and touched Raven's pale hand. The sorceress took deep breath. “I always asked myself: How would you react… would you hate me… or laugh at me? I don't know it… my thoughts played hundreds of times this scenes in my mind… but I really can't say what you will think about…”, she began with insecure expression on her face, not sure to continue or to stop. She didn't dare to look into the tamaranian's face. “However… since Malchior… better… Rorek betrayed me… I've sworn to myself that I would never trust anyone… but there was a fact which changed my thoughts…”, Raven continued and panted shortly. “Well… what made my mind change… was you. I… I was caught by your… kindness and your appearance… touched by the way your gave me your shoulder to cry on… although I never took your offer to fulfil it…I'm thankful for it…” Starfire smiled softly. “You don't have to… I think it's naturally to help friends….”



Raven replied the smile short. But then she stopped. “That's not the problem… there's something inside me… longing… for you…”, she continued, her voice got lower until it turned into a silent whisper. “This fact… scares me… I want… more… but it's not… natural…” The tamaranian's face froze to an undefined mask. “What… what do you mean exactly with… more?” she asked with a touch of fear inside. Raven opened her eyes and sighed. “Nothing… just… forget it… ok? I knew that you wouldn't like to hear…” The sorceress wasn't able to continue. Starfire set her forefinger on Raven's pale lips. “Hush…”, she whispered. “But…” Raven wasn't able to move as the red-haired came closer to her. Again her green eyes began to pierce Raven's, hypnotizing her. “I'd like to take your sorrow away…”, Starfire whispered and noticed the single tear dripping from the pale cheek. “Don't cry… it breaks my heart…” Her voice was like sweet poison which began to soothe the sorceress's troubled mind. She closed her eyes as she felt the soft and warm lips of the tamaranian girl caressing her and kissing the tear away. Raven blushed and felt like she was beginning to float anytime. Her fragile arms pulled Starfire over her, holding her tight, so tight she could. Everything in her began to crumble and long conquered tears took her by surprise.



Her body began to shiver with much more intense than before as Starfire kissed every single tear away, her fingers ran through Raven's purple hair. “I said… don't cry…”, the tamaranian sighed with a slight smile on her lips. “I… I can't…” the sorceress sobbed and chuckled. It sounded so strange with her sobbing that Starfire began to laugh. “Oh… Raven…”, she whispered and clutched her hand with care, locked her fingers with Raven's. “You are something special to me… I never would be angry with you…” - “Promised?” Starfire smiled and kissed the sorceress's forehead. “I promise…”


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Insight on November 12, 2006, 5:58:30 AM

Insight on
InsightAwwwww, this is so sweet and beautiful! more people should be reading this!!!

TeenTitan on April 21, 2006, 1:55:51 PM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitankool!i guess

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on January 21, 2006, 5:09:27 AM

Wobbly_Headed_Bob on
Wobbly_Headed_BobWow. Quite strange. But it's beautiful. You are very good at stories. Keep writing more.