Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious One Speaks

this is a story about a "mysterious" person that no one could find. they saw their shadow but never saw their face. a 10 year old girl name Raja is called into action to save the person and bring them into the life of others.

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious One Speaks

Chapter 1 - The Mysterious One Speaks
The Mysterious OneThe Mysterious OneChapter One: The Mysterious One Speaks People have always wondered about the "mysterious one". Nobody has really ever seen this child. All they have ever seen of them was a dark, black shadow. No one knew if it was a boy or a girl. All they knew was that someone wanted to find out who this person was. That someone was a 10-year-old girl named Raja, but she had to figure out that she knew it and she was going to find out in a strange way. One day as she was preparing for her first day of school, she heard someone calling her name in a nice, calming whisper, "Raja, Raja". She looked around the room, but saw no one. She called in a nervous, but brave voice, "Who is that?" the voice at first didn’t answer, but then said, "I do want to be found, but it will be difficult to do. Only the person that has enough courage and heart could do this. That very person is you. I have been watching you and I think that you are at an age that you can now prove to yourself and others that you can do what you intend on doing. Please help me to escape from my loneliness. The shadows that people see of me is my spirit that goes down there to let people know that I am here and what to be found." Raja had then realized that she was the very person for this job. She had a lot of bravery and a lot of heart. Instead of going to school like she was supposed to, she prepared for the long journey ahead. She didn’t know what she needed. She just took what she thought she would need. She took clothes and some food incase she got hungry. She knew that she didn’t pack even close to enough food, but would try and only eat it when she was truly hungry. She finished packing and wrote a note that was for her parents. It read: "Mom, Dad, and Elon, I have written this letter to tell you that I have gone to find the one we call "mysterious". I am going to find out who this person is. I will be back as soon as possible. Just try not to worry too much. I am a strong girl. I will do fine. Just think of me when always. I will always be thinking of you. Take care of Elon. Tell her that I love her and will be back soon. Love you all. With all the love in the world, Raja Off she went. She was wondering what would happen as she walked out of the door. Off she went to solve the puzzle that would help her and someone else. What was in the journey ahead of her?  

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flyinmonkey1010 on April 8, 2006, 4:15:57 PM

Flyinmonkey1010 on
Flyinmonkey1010Hey, I've read ur story! I think it's pretty KEWL so far! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
@(*..*)@ TIS A MONKEY!!!!

bluefairy421 on April 5, 2006, 8:42:29 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421That's a very nice beginning! My only changes would be that "incase" should be "in case" and you are missing quotes at the end of the letter (since you started with them). This sounds great though!

Blue Fairy