Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Floral Skies - Outtakes!

-NOTE- You must read at least the introduction of Floral Skies to understand this! What happens when Max is bored with a few elemental powers? And what happens when a schoolgirl comes by? Will the hamsters succeed? We'll find out..

Chapter 1 - Floral Skies - Outtakes!

Chapter 1 - Floral Skies - Outtakes!
Floral Skies Outtakes - Mimiku's Entrance

(Scene starts with Mimiku, a lonely looking schoolgirl, walking out of the school's double doors; the bell just rang)

Mimiku, looking around: Ugh, where is Max? That boy is always late.. Hey, there he is!

(Mimiku runs over to a boy leaning against the wall slightly off school property.)

Mimiku: MAX! Where were you yesterday..?
Max, looking over: Oh hi Mimi. I was, er.. sick.
Mimiku: So you skipped school? The principal was really ticked.
Max: Yep. Why, did I miss anything?
Mimiku, with a sly smile: Oh, nothing really, just Ms. Kadigawa's birthday..
Max: I WHAT?! I thought it was a month away!
Mimiku, with a huge grin this time: Oh no, it was yesterday and she was sad her favorite student didn't come!

(Max gets off the wall and tries to run full-tilt back in the school building; Mimiku trips him)

Max: What did you do that for? I'm gonna miss Ms. Kadigawa!
Mimiku, laughing: You silly, her birthday's still next month. Now I know for a fact you have a crush on a teacher!
Max, wincing: Well, you didn't have to trip me like that..

(A fierce breeze blows the back of Mimiku's skirt up and Max looks giddy)

Max, grinning: Strong wind, eh?
Mimiku: I don't understand, the weather guy said the winds would be calm today.. That's why I wore a skirt. Why're you smiling?
Max: What? Oh nothing, never mind.

(Max uses the wind to blow the front of her skirt up, as she was holding the back down)

Mimiku: Stupid wind! It's so messed up.
Max: White?

(Mimiku slaps Max hard)

Mimiku, extremely irritated: Don't you ever do that again!

~END~ of FS Outtakes

More to come..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment