Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro pt. 1

Eight Stories of New Enemies, a humaniod alien princess,mystic powers, a brethren court,and secrets are revealed.

Chapter 1 - Intro pt. 1

Chapter 1 - Intro pt. 1
Introduction Part 1 : Journal Entry

This is the Journal entry of Damion The Emperer of Survora

An unexpected attack had struck Planet Survora, Emperess Kyada and Princess Zelda had fled before the attack had begun. The Meekrob were responsible to the attack, everything was burned a portion of my kind were wiped out and the sky was black in terror. My people and I spent had the next 10 years rebuilding our empire, I had contacted the Universal Brethren Court of what had happened. The other five Universal Lords had decided to have a trial for the Meekrob emperer.

They said "Until Zelda and Kyada were found, this trial would not begin." Another year went by and I had waited, until finally I was reunited with my family. The next morning, the trial had begun, the Meekrob emperer had stood before the entire court, he had claimed that he had to destroy my empire since to him my people were considered a threat and kill Zelda since they had claimed she was a threat to them and possibly the universe because of her powers being stronger than any other Survoran.Kyada in fear had went in front of the court and had explained what had happened and where did she and Zelda go in hiding, she revealed that by Tallest Miyuki that they were able to hide on Irk. And finally after 16 hours putting the story together the verdict came. When the court found him guilty, they had removed his position as a Universal Lord and his planet's name was removed from the court. The emperer had stood up and said to every Universal Lord that they would all die one by one. Tallest Miyuki stood up and appointed that threatening the court was a serious death sentence

I did not move until The Meekrob emperer had begun to leave he then starred at me and then Kyada his eyes were glowing that time, I looked at her. She looked like she was sick and suddenly without any second in site her body was torn in half. Zelda screamed when the blood smeared on her, the other Universal Lords had all gasped in fear.

One of the Meekrob body guards was coming after Zelda, she just starred at him with her only surviving eye in tears and he too was severed in half. I saw Zelda on her knees shaking, covered in blood, she was crying, The Meekrob Emperer had dissapeared out of site. I came towards her and she looked at me and said "Father... Why..." She had fell to the floor and came into a coma.

The good thing was that the doctors in the medical wing of the court were able to save her but she still remained in a coma.

One week after Zelda was put in a coma, The court was given the word that Tallest Miyuki had died. The court had a gone in loss since Tallest Miyuki had died, then The Universal Lord of Vort had died, for the next seven years the surviving Universal lords couldn't do anything about these unexpected deaths even the next Universal Lord of Irk died before he even was given the position.

Three years later Zelda had finally woke up from her horrible state, she was now an adult and looked just like her mother (well exept that she was missing her left eye.) One month later in a court meeting I found out that they had added a planet called Earth, but they could not find the Universal Lord for Earth and the new Universal Lords for Irk and Vort, Sgt.Shnooky who is the Universal Lord of Nhar-G'ok had went missing. Zelda just stood up and said she would go and bring them to the court, I looked her, she promised she would not let one die.
So I let her go and now I'm waiting for her return.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment