Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zelda's Negotiation (Intro pt.2)

Eight Stories of New Enemies, a humaniod alien princess,mystic powers, a brethren court,and secrets are revealed.

Chapter 2 - Zelda's Negotiation (Intro pt.2)

Chapter 2 - Zelda's Negotiation (Intro pt.2)
Introduction Part 2 : Zelda's [url]""/wiki/Negotiation"">hyperlink[/url] (Zelda's POV of her first encounters of The Irken Armada and The Resisty)
I was watching the wonderus galaxy in the Survoran royal ship, I knew many things have changed since I was long in my comatose for 8 years (80 years for Earth.) I was looking at some files that were very important to me, as I was reading the files. One of the technicians called that we were close to The Massive, it was twice as big as the Survoran ship. I stuned to see the Massive in its glory, I began to walked towards the teleporter following two bodyguards right behind me; we suddenly were teleported to the Massive itself. My guards and I traveled around the Massive unseen. We reached to the prison cells on the ship looking at several empty cells until I saw three different aliens locked in one cell just looking miserible.

I asked what were they doing in there. But the leader of the three had told me they were caught during a fight back on Foodcourtia, and that the remainder of his crew have hid themselves on several different planets. But then my question I tried not ask slipped out, I had asked what his name was.

He said "I am Captian Lard Nar of planet Vort, and Leader of The Resisty." I was shocked since I had already knew he is the new Universal Lord of Vort but thank goodness I didn't have to travel around the universe to find him. When he asked who I was, I spat out "I am Zelda, Princess and the future ruler of planet Survora." and then explained that my homeplanet is not that known to the universe but my people are skilled at weapons and in medical help.and then "Listen," I said "I will make you a deal, if I can bribe them to let you go, will you come with me to the Universal Brethren Court?" By surprise I could not believe that he agreed with my offer. Until I saw two Irken Guards grab both my bodygaurds and one was right behind me and then after a hard struggle he finally got a hold of me.

As they put handcuffs on my wrist, I was suddenly taken to the main part of the ship. When they finally stopped I was dropped to the floor about two feet away from The Almighty Tallest themselves. I was amazed to meet them, Then I was forced to get up, well let's just say that we had some conversation about well about my planet, my people,my height, and a lot of other things.

So I began to negotiation with them about Lard Nar and about their agreeing to let me escort them to the court. They finally agreed to go and let Lard Nar off the hook. But unfortunately there was one condition, My people were to ally The Irken Empire or it was no deal. So I accepted, the only condition that all three of us agreed on was: "If one planet backstabs the other, then that backstabbing planet will be conqured."

So Finally, after a few problems including one small fight my ship is on its way to Earth. Were we would find the Universal Lord of Earth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment