Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Aragorn Explains a Few Things

Of Aragorn, His Bare Nakid Legs, Smelling of Legolas and Lap Dancing Boromir...

Chapter 2 - Aragorn Explains a Few Things

Chapter 2 - Aragorn Explains a Few Things


It is fair to say that elves, when it comes to `those naughty deeds' are fairly liberal. I suppose it just comes about that a immortal race isn't exatcly raging in that department to prevent a little thing called `over-population'



So it becomes like a ceremony, or a ritual, mate for life and all that. Which of course is fine, especially when you see all the crowded, people-packed houses that happen when silly humans and the
ir over-active hormones start running about the place.



What I'm getting at, is that the act of... well, you know... as a marrige ceremon
y amongst elves is all fine and dandy until someone (like me) comes along, drunk on their own angst, sorrow and self-pity and sleeps with the first trollop that comes along (like Legolas). Then things get a little more tricky.



Which I hope explains a little bit as to why up until 5 minutes ago I was running around Lothlorien, my trousers on backwards, trying to wipe clean my memories of the night before, hiding from Legolas or anyone else who would ask awkward questions like `Why is Big Scary Ranger Aragorn looking like a flushing, blushing bride and jumping at any sudden movement. And why is blondy over there looking so smug?'




Of course, I probably could explain all that by putting it down to coincidence. I think that, however, I would have a hard time explaining why I was sat in a tree truck with two eye holes drilled out.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pink_squishy_llama on March 11, 2006, 9:14:28 AM

Pink_squishy_llama on
Pink_squishy_llamaLol. I LIKE this story. Even if it is crazy. Because I am, too!