Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It begins

When a boy becomes a vampire...he is faced with difficulties as his hunger begins to get the better of him. Will someone he loves get hurt? Read to find out...

comments?

Chapter 1 - It begins

Chapter 1 - It begins
The day was over, the night was begining, and one cute couple just set out for a late night date. The Cresent moon shone dimly over the dark ground. The park was dark, odd shadows were cast everywhere, as the couple made thier way down the dirt path. Andrea clung onto her boyfriends arm, shivering ever so slightlyin the autumn breeze. "Chris..." she whispered. " Chris...I''m scared, I don''t like it out here, it feels like someones watching us." she said quietly. Chris looked over at her, and smiled lightly, as the pale moonlight gleamed off her beautiful green eyes. As he gazed into them, he ttruely saw fear. "Don''t worry Andrea, we''ll be heading to your house in a few minutes, plus I''m here, I''ve got you" he whisperedpulling her a little closer. He returned his gaze to the path infront of him, but even as he did this he too felt as though someone....or something was watching them. As they exited the park, Chris felt a little better about the feeling but he still felt as though they were being watching, and possably even followed. He glanced around, and then back down at Andrea. Andrea looked terrified, but kept her eyes ahead of them. Chris thought that perhaps that was so she didn''t get even more scared. After a few more minutes of walking (the feeling of being watched and followed finally getting to Chris) Chris decided to take Andrea back to er home. As he walked with her down the barely lite street back to her house, he could have sworn he saw someone out of the corner of his eye, but when he stopped to look they were gone. He couldn''t see where they had gotten to so instead he continued to her house. At her door Chris stopped. "Well...I guess this is goodnight" he said kissing her lips gently. "Ya...night Chris...love you" "love you too...Andrea, see you tomorrow morning..." Chris turned and head off to his own house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment