Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - avoiding the unavoidable

When a boy becomes a vampire...he is faced with difficulties as his hunger begins to get the better of him. Will someone he loves get hurt? Read to find out...

comments?

Chapter 2 - avoiding the unavoidable

Chapter 2 - avoiding the unavoidable
But she didn''t see him in the morning, in fact she didn''t see him all day. Andrea was becoming really worried, as it started to get later. It had begun to get dark out when she finally picked up the phone and dailed his number. The phone rang twice before Chris answered. "Hello?" Chris said. "Hey Chris" "Ohh..Andrea, I was just coming over to see you..." "Why didn''t you come over earlier? Are you alright?" "Ya...I''m okay. I just didn''t feel to good, and I was really tired...sorry...but I''ll be over shortly...okay?" he asked. "Okay...if your sure...see you later..." she said. Andrea hung up the phone with a small sigh. She couldn''t help but be worried about Chris. He was never like this, and it was extremely odd for him to act so cold. She sat down and started to listen to her favorite band. About an hour later the doorbell rang. Andrea got up, turning off her music and walking over to the door. She opened the door. "Chris...what to you so...ohh...dear you don''t look to good...are you alright?" she said quietly as she looked him over. Chris''s skin was ghostly pale, and small red specks were scarrered abouy his white muscle shirt. He looked as if he were about to pass out. Andrea helped him in and to the couch. "Ohh...Chris you look dreadful...you should have stayed in bed...I could have came over there to see you." she said. Chris shook his head. "N-no I''m okay" he muttered, his voice, low and slightly cold. Andrea slowly nodded, sitting beside him. Chris didn''t noticed he seemed to be staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He didn''t look at Andrea, a deep fear that he wouldn''t be able to control the monster that now lived inside him. The hunger fought to get out everytime he looked at her. This worried Andrea, and she was beginning to wonder what it was that was all over his shirt. "Your staying the night" she said sturnly as she stood up. Chris seemed to snap out of it. "No....I-I can''t!" Chris said quickly as he jumped to his feet. "You can, and you are...no question about it" Andrea said. Chris knew there was no point in fighting, so he just nodded slowly. Andrea smiled, giving him a gently kiss on the lips. "I''m tired...I''ll see you in the morning....night, love you" she said. "Night sweet dreams...love you" Chris said as he watched her walk up the stairs and disappear, he heard a door shut and knew she must be in her room by now. He flipped off the lights, throwing the house into total darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment