Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - It wasn't supposed to happen

When a boy becomes a vampire...he is faced with difficulties as his hunger begins to get the better of him. Will someone he loves get hurt? Read to find out...

comments?

Chapter 4 - It wasn't supposed to happen

Chapter 4 - It wasn't supposed to happen
Chris came home at around 2 in the morning to find Andrea asleep on the couch. Her hair off to one side and her neck exposed to him. He fought desperately to control himself, but he was finding it almost impossable to do. He moved towards her, sharp fangs glistening in the pale moonlight.With a last effort he headed to the bathroom instead. Once in it he pulled the door shut behind him, bending over the sink and looking at the empty mirror, no reflection. He guessed all those stories were actually real. He decided he would end it once and for all, he didn''t want to hurt her. He loved her and he had to find a way to keep her safe. He thought, what would kill a vampire, and then it hit him. A stake. He opened the drawer and looked through it for something to use as a stake. He picked it up and put it against his chest. Then he thought what if he screamed or something when the stake hit him. He didn''t want Andrea to wake up so instead he headed back outside. He slowly creeped past his sleeping girlfriend, and to the door. He thought he was home free as he placed his hand on the door knob, but just as he began to turn it, he heard a slight yawn from behind him. "Chris? What are you doing?" Andrea asked sleepily as she sat up, looking at him. Chris didn''t answer, he felt his teeth sharpen as he turned to look at her. He was still clutching the makeshift stake in his hand, and his skin now looked cold and clammy...almost like he was dead. "Ohh...god Chris....What''s wrong?" she said softly as she got up and walked to him. "Get...back!!"Chris hissed at her. Andrea stopped looking slightly scared. "GO! N...Now!!" he yelled. Andrea froze as Chris streightened up, grinning so that his teeth were visable to her. He licked his lips as he moved closer to her, even though he was still attempting to fight it, but now the hunger was so strong, and she was so close. Chris stopped and brought the stake up to his chest. Thats when Andrea realized what was happening. "No Chris! Don''t!" Andrea cried. "I have to! If I don''t I might hurt you...I can''t control it...I''m a v-vampire now!" Chris hissed at her. "Don''t you see this is the only way" he said looking angery.Andrea hesitated but raced forewards and grabbed ahold of the stake. Chris attempted to pull away from her, but didn''t want to hurt her so he found it hard to do. Andrea bit his hand in an effort to get him to drop it and it worked. Chris''s hands clutched into fists as he forced Andrea back against the wall. His teeth bared and his eyes shining with both fear and excitement. "You shouldn''t have done that Andrea" he hissed in her ear. Andrea trembled slightly as she looked into his hazel eyes. She let out a small cry as she realized what was about to happen, as he pushed the hair away from her neck. "This is the reason why I had to stop it! Don''t you see? This is exactly what I didn''t want to happen!" he yelled, grabbing her wrists and pinning them against the wall. Andrea fought desperately to get free from him, tears soaked her beautiful face. "C-Chris...no p-please...." she cried, but it was to late. Chris sunk his fangs deep into Andrea''s soft pale flesh. Warm Crimson blood flooded into his mouth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment