Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a simple mistake

A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...

Chapter 1 - a simple mistake

Chapter 1 - a simple mistake

           The girl looked at him unbelieving. "How could you?! After all we have been through"  she shouted at him, tears streaking downher pale face.

           "I didn''t mean too!! I was intoxicated!" he said looking at her. He to had tears in his eyes. As he looked into the girl''s dazzling green eyes he say that he had truely hurt her. He looked away not being able to stand the pain in her eyes. "I''m sorry...I messed up"  he said softly.

          "You messed up alot! I hope your happy now! It''s over Jason! It really is, I can''t handle this!" she cried as she turned to leave.

          Jason reached out and grabbed her arm as she did this. "You and I both know you don''t want to do this"  he whispered. "Please...don''t do this Ariana please don''t"  he said quietly, his eyes glazed with fresh tears.

          "Let me go Jason! You know very well that there is no point in trying to stop me....T-this is your fault" Ariana said as she pulled her arm fre from his grasp. She wipped tears from her eyes and walked out of the apartment and into the hall. "I''ll be back later for the rest of my stuff" she said quietly.

          "Come on it was only one kiss!" Jason yelled after her.

         "One kiss and that''s all it takes Jason. You know I can''t stand this" she said as she continued down the hall.

         Jason could hear her sobbing the whole way down the hall. Then she turned the corner and disappeared, as she did this his heart sank. He didn''t want to lose her, she was his everything, but she was right this had been his fault, and he deserved it. Even if it did cause him alot of pain to admit this he did admit it to himself. He had hoped she would not do this but he honestly couldn''t blame her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment