Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - pain that wont leave

A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...

Chapter 2 - pain that wont leave

Chapter 2 - pain that wont leave

          When Ariana showed up at the house 2 hours later Jason was waiting, roses in his hand. When she kocked Jason opened the door and offered her the roses. Ariana pushed them aside looking at him. "Jason I''m here for my stuff...that''s all. Don''t make this harder than it has to be."  she said softly as she walked in.

          Jason looked at her completely shocked. Then he noticed something. "Ariana, why are you wearing those arm warmers?"  he asked looking at her.

          Ariana looked at him. "They went with my outfit!"  she snapped as she went into her room and started packing. She began quickly packing her close in a small duffle bag.

         Jason walked in and watched her. Then he walked over behind her and grabbed her hand tightly in his. He didn''t give her time to react, he pulled back her arm warmer and looked at her arm. His face went paler as he let go of her arm. "Ariana...Y-you said you''d never do that again...." he said look worried.

         Ariana looked away, tears silently slipping down her face. "That was before this...before you did that to me..."  she whispered, as she continued to pack her bag. "The sooner I get backed the sooner I can be out of here" she said.

        Jason looked at her and shook his head. "I-I never wanted to hurt you Ariana...I love you...I-I didn''t mean to do that to you" he said weakly as he sat down, putting his head in his hands.

        Ariana ignored him and finished packing. She zipped up the bag and walked to the door.  "Jason...I loved you...and y-you kissed another girl...just tell me something...why?"  she asked quietly looking at him for a second, but after he didn''t answer she moved to leave.

        "I told you...I was drunk...I didn''t mean to....I loved you...and I still do...please....don''t do anything stupid because of me..." Jason said as he looked up at where Ariana had paused.

         Ariana shook her head and walked out of the house, out of his life. He couldn''t believe what had just happened, she had been here. She had been within his reach, but he had ruined it all. He looked at the door, and two tears slipped down his face. He made her do that, he made her start cutting again. He only hoped she didn''t do anything else. He never wanted to hurt her, or have her go, but now he had done both. All for a few beers and one night  out. He knew this was his mistake and she was now the one paying for it. He had caused her pain, and not just pain but the kind that never goes away.

           Jason got up, threw the roses in the trash and sat down on his bed. He was overcome with grief. He had lost everything, and it was all his fault. He opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small blue box. He flipped opened the box and stared at the dazzling diamond and gold engagment ring. He shut it, furious with himself and threw it across the room. There was no use for it now, she was gone. His one true love had left, and now his plans for the weekend were gone too.

         He had, had it planned for a while now. He was going to ask her to marry him, on their two year anniversary, the 18thof november. Whichhappened to be next week. Why had he been so dumb? Why had he done that to her? He didn''t know. He didn''t understand how it happened, and he wasn''t happy about it.

       Finally he decided to try and sleep. Laying down he soon drifted of to a restless sleep. His nightmares filled with Ariana leaving, dieing, and cutting herself. The worst part was he felt it was his fault.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment