Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 2 visits in one day

A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...

Chapter 3 - 2 visits in one day

Chapter 3 - 2 visits in one day

         Jason awoke the next day to a knock on the door. He jumped up, hoping that it was Ariana. He flattened down his hair, dressed quickly and ran to the door. He pulled it open, a smile on his face. Yet the smile soon disappeared. It wasn''t Ariana, in fact it was the one person he didn''t want to see right now.

        "Are you going to invite me in or what?" the blonde haired girl asked with a smirk.

       "Well....no...you shouldn''t be here Krista..." Jason muttered.

      "Where did your girl go? left you after she found out about our kiss?" she asked, walking into the house anyways.

      Jason shut the door and turned around to look at the girl who had cause all this. "Krista I didn''t invite you here...and if it is any of your bussiness yes she left me"  he said somewhat glaring at her.

      "Ohh...so sad...ohh...well...you know you can do better than that. You know you liked me and you still do"  she said, sitting down on the couch, putting her feet under her as she did so.

      Jason blinked. He couldn''t believe her, and she was even sitting like Ariana did. "I did like you yes I will admit it...but that was before I met Ariana. I love her, and I have no feelings left about you, except hate" he said slightly angerly. "You do realize what you ruined right? I was going to ask her to marry me next week...and now she''s gone!"  he said raising his voice slightly. It seemed like Krista was about to say something but thought better of it. "I want you out of my house now!!" Jason yelled.

        He marched over to the door and threw it opened, with a loud bang. After a minute he heard sobbing behind him and his heart sank. He slowly turned around to see Ariana standing in the doorway. Krista laughed a bit and smiled at her. "Hi!" she shouted.

       Ariana turned and took of down the steps crying hard. Jason ran after her, and grabbed ahold of her arm. "Ariana please...you don''t understand" he pleeded.

      Ariana shook her head. "No...Y-you don''t understand...I was coming back...I was g-going to give you a second chance"  she cried. Jason looked at her, to taken aback to realize she had her hand free. She pulled something from her pocket and threw it at him, then ran to her car and got in. Before Jason could do anything she had pulled out of the house, and was on her way down the road.

        Jason picked up what Ariana had thrown at him, and a tear slipped down his cheek. In his hand he held the ticket stub of the first movie he had ever seen with her. He couldn''t believe she had kept it all this time. He put the stub in his pocket and walked back into the house, loooking furious, but sad at the same time. "GET....OUT....NOW!!!!!" he yelled at Krista.

        Krista got up with a smirk and walked over to him. "You know where to find me if you ever need company" she whispered in his ear. She walked out the door and down the steps, then she paused. She turned around and said simply, as if it ment nothing to her "and sorry about your girlfriend...real shame", and with a laugh she walked to her car and got in.

       Jason shut the door and locked it. He sat down and once again put his head in his hands. Everything was going wrong. He could have had her back. He could have had his life back, but Krista had seen that he didn''t. He was mad. At Krista. At Himself. He picked up the phone and called Ariana''s friend.

        "Hello?"

       "Hey, is Ariana there?" Jason asked.

        "Hang on" the girls voice said. Jason bit his lip, he heard whispering and then the voice was back. "No...she''s not here"  the girl said.

        "I just heard you talking to her" he said impatiently.

       "No actually..I was going to tell you she has a new number..."

       "Can you give me it?" he asked.

       "No..."

        "Please?"

        "Ohh...fine but you didn''t get it from me got it?" she said.

        "Fine" Jason said. He jotted down the number as the girl gave it to him. Then he hung up the phone, picked it back up and dailed the new number. There was no answer at the house, and he suspected that she had caller id, so he left a message on her phone, begging her to call him back.

      But she didn''t call him back. A week past and still there was no answer. Then one day Jason got a call from on of Ariana''s friends asking him if he knew where she was, because she hadn''t called her back from last night. This is when Jason began to worry.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment