Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

This explains who he was before and how he got his robotic parts, I might make part 2 but might just leave at it like this

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Chapter 1 - Beginnings
This story is about how 43 recieved his mechanical arms and legs. It even has him finding and falling in love with a girl hedgehog named Lynelle. Oh his real name is Davis but since he has no memory of anything, he is now known as 43.

Davis was a ordinary hedgehog who basically was like Sonic except he had brown eyes. He was 6 ft tall and could run as fast as Sonic but has no super forms to turn into. Davis was walking down a hilly valley with flowers blooming everywhere in colors of white, blue, purple, and red. Davis stood at the tallest of the hills and wasn't aware of the dangers behind him. "Soon, I'll get you Sonic and I'll make you pay for this..." said Eggman, watching over Davis while he's in the trees. Davis then began to get bored, but around that very moment Eggman came up to Davis and knocked him out with his sleeping gas. "Ohohohoho, I caught me a hedgehog to play with" Eggman said as he carried his captive hedgehog off to his base, "I'm sure alittle torture would be fun for now." After 30 minutes, Davis woke up and found him self tied down to one of those torturing machines that pulls on the person's arms and legs. "What the heck is going on here?!" Davis said but after that Eggman came in and said "You're here to be tortured and this is the only machine I had that seems right for you." Eggman then started the machine and Davis was being pulled by the machine and letting out screams of pain. "Now for the real torture, the machine will start to stab at your arms and legs!" Eggman said with a laugh. The machine quickly started to stab Davis's arms and legs, piercing the bone and causing him to feel numb. "Now after the machine is finished with you I'll leave you out to die!" Eggman said with happiness. "Why are ya doing this anyway?" Davis said inbetween screams, "I needed some fun after losing to that annoying hedgehog, Sonic, so I kidnapped a random person such as yourself and wanted to torture you" After Eggman said that, Davis started to lose vision and passed out a little before the machine stopped. "Now to discard him and hope no one finds him" Eggman said with glee as he picked Davis, bloody and unconscience and tossed him out to the middle of the forest.

        A cute hedgehog girl looking about 16 years old, same age as "Davis", walking past his body then went back to check on him. "Oh my god, what happened?" Lynelle said but no answer came from the unconscience hedgehog. Lynelle then picked up his body and took him to Tails for help "If Tails can't help him then I fear that he'll die..." she said as she was running and crying. 5 minutes of running led her to Tails house and knocked on the door. Tails opened the door and saw her "Oh hi Lynelle, whats wrong?" she then said "I found this poor hedgehog in the woods like this" as she showed the hedgehog in her arms. "Bring him in quick!" Tails said with fear. Lynelle put Davis down on a operating room "Lynelle, please leave, cause this may get ugly..." Tails said as he pulled out a saw. "Okay, but be careful..." Lynelle said as she ran out with blood on herself. Tails then started to saw off the arms and legs and put them one by one into a robotisizer "Thank goodness I kept this..." The arms and legs turned into mechanical parts and at the end had "43" painted on them to show he was Tails' 43rd patient. Tails then carefully put them onto Davis and after 30 minutes of work, fixed him up. 40 minutes later, Davis woke up but somehow forgot everything that happened and found Lynelle sittin near the bed lookin sad. As he woke up, he said "Hi, who are you?" Lynelle then saw him awake and then got Tails so he can see the awakened hedgehog. "Thank goodness you're alright, you were damaged really bad there..." Tails said and then Lynelle added "I saved you from dying in the woods" Davis then got up and asked "Thank you but who am I?" Lynelle and Tails looked confused when he said that and Tails said "Thats what we wanna know" Lynelle then went up to him and kisses his head "We were thinking of calling you 43 due to your new arms and legs" Davis thought about the name and said "43.... I kinda like that" as he said. Then he got up and managed to walk to Lynelle and kiss her cheek and ran out the door. "He seems to heal fast..." Tails said after knowing he saved a life.

To be Continued?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment