Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting

One day while the Titans are engaged in a fight with Plasmus, they are mysteriously saved by a new hero...

Chapter 1 - Meeting

Chapter 1 - Meeting


Upgrade to the Titan Team



BOOM!!! The explosion rocked all of downtown. Starfire was thrown through a brick wall, Robin into a retail store window, and Cyborg and Beast Boy were catapulted half a football field away. Raven, the only remaining Titan, began casting her spell on a nearby bus, and was about to shove it in Plasmus's butt ugly face, when another sound filled the air.

A bolt of purple energy ripped through the air. It hit Plasmus directly, leaving a searing hole through the center of his body. As Plasmus screeched in rage, another similar bolt took out each of his legs. Finally, a large ball of pure energy, this one twice as bright as the beams, nailed the crippled Plasmus and vaporized him completely, leaving his sleeping human form lying on the ground snoring.

As the Titans regrouped, they all starred, jaws to the ground, in the direction from which the bolts had come. Standing there was a teenage male, except there were a few things different about him. Lines which glowed a light purple were arranged in an artistic pattern which covered both his exposed arms. His torso was surrounded by a metallic suit which contained a similar pattern of purple lines. His face was the most distinct feature. His eyes glowed the same way the lines on his body did, while the rest of his face was covered by a mysterious looking white scarf. The only other exposed part of his head was his hair, which was longish, hanging to one side, and guess what, purple as well.

Suddenly his eyes stopped glowing, and the lines and other distinct features began to fade. The scarf disappeared, revealing his, handsome Raven thought, face. The only remaining mark was his purple hair. “Uh, hi” he said innocently. “You guys saw that, huh?”

“Uh, yeah,” Robin replied, mouth still agape, “who are you?”

“My name is Upgrade,” he replied, “any of you guys know where to get a good recharge around hear?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment