Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Of Introductions and Waffles

One day while the Titans are engaged in a fight with Plasmus, they are mysteriously saved by a new hero...

Chapter 2 - Of Introductions and Waffles

Chapter 2 - Of Introductions and Waffles


“That was very impressive,” Robin remarked as he walked over to Upgrade, “I'm Robin, and the others and I are the Teen Tita…”

“Yeah, I know,” Upgrade interrupted, “you guys tend to be on the news a lot, in case you didn't notice.”

“Oh, yeah, well thanks anyway for the assistance.”

“Yeah, thanks,” Cyborg and BB replied in unison.

“No problem,” at that moment, Upgrade saw Raven. Wow, he thought to himself. She's even more beautiful in person.

“Anyway,” Robin suddenly dragged Upgrades attention away from Raven, “were do you live?”

“I move here and there, really don't have a stationary place to call home.”

“Well then you must come and stay with us!” Starfire exclaimed, she has been known to be a little too happy in some cases.

“I couldn't, I mean, it's your guys' house, I wouldn't want to intrude in any way.”

“Anyone who saves my friends is considered a friend of mine,” Cyborg said suddenly, “you're welcome to crash for awhile with us.”

“Well, I guess I could…”

“Then it's settled,” Robin suddenly announced.

“Alright,” replied Upgrade, who seemed slightly flattered and embarrassed.

“Then its back to Titans Tower to celebrate, come on I'm makin' WAFFLES!!!” exclaimed Cyborg.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment